It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cartoon That Will Destroy America And/Or Entertain Some Children

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Dear Darth_Prime,

what does this have to do with the Cartoon? are you lumping Drag Queens, transgenders, and Transvestites into that same category? i mean, people are free, and their body is their own personal property

Actually, I said the opposite. I am not lumping them all together because they are not all the same. Watch children's television and see how much it has changed. It is all about being someone other than who you are.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I think of kids as new fruit trees or vines, and the parents as the 2 "guiders"the side to make sure it grows to a point where it can stand using its own strength. We have gone so far off of our original path that I honestly see nothing but a nice demise waiting with a bulbous cherry on top and a bunch of wild weeds. If anyone wants a clear insight, or if anyone wants to see a different, better way of living or a nice replica of the original way, go talk to your grandparents. I don't see anymore upright standing people, or people that will stand for what they believe to be true. I see a bunch of conformist, submissive, regurgitating, sheeple.

Please go read my post on pg9 and please stop saying because I saw (insert cartoon) when I was little, it makes it okay. That is redundant and it proves why we are here today.

Wow.I will try to keep my post short, and now I remember why I stay confined to the ancient and lost civilization subjects.

I find about 98% of the post disgusting, to the point where I want to mentally vomit onto you guys.

I have nothing against anyone. If we are in flesh and blood on earth, we are all healing, sick, and learning. So you are not imperfect nor perfect for your beliefs.

Now to the juice
Humans tend to be so arrogant, the very second we separated ourselves from the circle of life, was the very second we began to face unnatural issues. We were at our finest when nature was on the throne, now some how we have developed this know-it-all, I can do what I feel versus what needs to be done.
I find it repulsive to know that we have deduced our inter-connectedness to a selfish-impulse guided mentality. Meaning if I feel this way then it is so, there is no need to question it. I mean essentially whats the difference between someone that takes this stance and a murderer? Nothing, both are directly or indirectly responsible for the same action. Are they equal no, lets not take my words and run with them.
It is all based off of innate feelings though, right!
Wrong!! Just because it is a thought, it still has to be checked, just because its a feeling it still has to be checked. Some of us are taught this as kids some aren't. Sure I kicked cats. Sure I put on my mom's shoes, but my brothers and my mom thought this wasn't okay. And its not in my humble opinion. Yes it is harmless to a child or to someone with a child like mentality but if you want to play go outside or find some toys.
No where on earth can we find any example of the male species pretending to be female or portraying mannerism and characteristics of the female species. Nor do we find males acting like females based off their genetic make up.

Some smart a** is going to give that ole argument. "the other animals, don't have skyskrapers....." yada yada.
Take the skyscrapers, the ipad, and all of that stuff away( which are ultimately the things that are holding us back, we still have the same issues that we had before they existed). This is who we really are. We can create all the illusory devices like clothes, social status, and all sorts of problematic concepts that distract us from our true identity.

Poster: so are you saying it is unnatural, and that if someone believes himself to be gay,they should check themselves???

Akin : That is exactly what I'm saying. Erase the television, social constructs, media, and all of this non-sense that reinforces things that are NOT in NATURE! Am I coming down on homosexuals or gays, NO!!!

I want to stop here to explain and to clarify while im at this point. There is a difference between Gay and Homosexual.

Gay is the culture or lifestyle related to homosexuality. What do I mean by that, there are Homosexuals that are not gay meaning its not an issue of masculinity vs femininity, but a sexual preference. Gay is a culture that is trying to rewrite and resew the fabric of history, tradition, and nature..and if you don't agree with it, your a bad, bad man.
sure this needs to happens every once in awhile, but come on.

The basis for the "gay" argument is the fact thats its not a choice. EVERYTHING YOU DO IS THE RESULT OF A CHOICE OR DECISION. Impulse and attraction is internal (which is apart of your bio make up). Decision making, choosing, or making a choice is a conscious decision. Fictional example, I am attracted to my orange cat "because I think he's cute".That is a desire that is confined by lower frequencies(sex, pleasure,rage)[which are coincidentally all usually represented by the same color, red, base chakra]. Is it possible that I may actually love this cat,yes. But attraction in Nature is solely based on ones subconscious approval of the traits that you seem desirable for procreation.Not just something physical.
How can?
The more we try to seperate ourselves from the animal kingdom the more we become worse then what we despise about them.

You know what I am just going to stop here, I honestly and whole heartedly wish I could just exchange ideas, but I understand how it is. Its not that easy.
NOT COOL. My Gmother alone suffered and worked so hard just for me to be here, it would be 2 loogies in her face to tell her, her legacy and everything she learned and taught and everything else ends with me all based off of a feeling. That has got be the most arrogant, and disturbing thing of the day.

edit on 20-6-2013 by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS because: addition

edit on 20-6-2013 by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
reply to post by AQuestion

Transhumanism is about utilizing technological advancements to create a 'Posthuman', it seems and i may be wrong but you are saying instead of worrying about the cartoon desensitizing children to drag, but it will desensitize them to transhumanism ?

Let's take transhumanism and combine it with transgenderism to create a race of androgynous cyborgs who can create by spraying nano-robots that can rearrange matter into any design.

Look me right in the eye and tell me that doesn't sound awesome.

Of course even in a transhumanist world there would still invariably be some misogynistic hypermasculine Russian mad scientist called Rasputin 2.0 who builds himself a giant mecha suit with a giant phallic death cannon to wipe out everything feminine. And the androgynous cyborgs along with various people of various races with varying sexual and gender orientations and varying amounts of cybernetic enhancement would form a diverse wonder team to fight him.

My god I just came up with a great cartoon series

edit on 20/6/2013 by Glass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion
Actually, I said the opposite. I am not lumping them all together because they are not all the same. Watch children's television and see how much it has changed. It is all about being someone other than who you are.

Thats what TV is and has always been.

Why do you think Dallas, Dynasty, and Falcon's Crest were so popular?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Over reaction OP.. cartoon,, think dude of all the cartoons and what is shown.. is this really that bad?

I mean, I remember watching BOSOM BUDDIES --woop woop-- and never strayed from my "straight path" well except thinking how if i was female i would be soooooo gay..

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Originally posted by AQuestion

Thats what TV is and has always been.

Why do you think Dallas, Dynasty, and Falcon's Crest were so popular?

Dear bigfatfurrytexan,

The difference is that all these shows now are aimed at being somehow modified, technology or whatever. We are raising kids to believe that their bodies are just toys to be played with and adjusted at whim. There are people who have actually been tattooing their eyes, risking their sight and not being able to change it back.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Sorry, but I don't read in your post more than the shallowest understanding of what I've been trying to say.

Maybe I have said it too poorly.

Putnam and Horn take most of 600 pages to say it with fairly exhaustive documentation. It is a bit difficult to lay it out very clearly and convincingly in a few paragraphs.

Maybe if I put it this way . . .

You may consider the following my fantasy or delusion or whatever you wish.

[color=6699FF]I consider it REALITY based on many thousands of pages of proof and study for more than 45 years.

1. The END GOAL ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT A DOUBT IS

an extremely tyrannical satanic world government requiring every global citizen to worship satan under pain of death for failure to do so.

2. The ruling elite of the world--particularly the "Western world" initially have been moving the whole planet and all the cultures toward such a goal for AT LEAST 400 years according to some quality researchers. Some say the cabal of ruling elite families has remained more or less intact since the fall of Rome.

135 quotes of said ruling elite from George Washington on are here:

twoday.net...

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_5?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1334097380&sr=1-5

3. It is abundantly clear that the fallen angels purporting to be ET citizens of distant planets who have claimed to have created mankind . . . etc. etc. etc. are wholesale in cahoots with the ruling elite human cabal toward the goal mentioned in #1.

4. Research has indicated that 70-80% or so of the average population have ABSOLUTELY NO DEFENSE against a propagandistic messages WHEN they are carefully crafted along the lines of; with the memes of; with the themes of; in the jargon of; toward the goals of etc. the major passions of the recipients.

5. the oligarchy has increasingly played those human passions toward the utter trashing of the OLD ORDER OF THINGS . . . whether one considers the old order the Judeo/Christian values and order or even the Buddhist, Muslim or whatever.

6. They are certainly seemingly happy to use Islam [a satanic tribal cult in origin] to help trash all other religions whether via a cultural war or a literal blood thirsty nuclear holocaust a la Iran's screaming-for-the-Mahdi-to-arise-from-the-ashes of such a holocaust.

7. The ruling elite have been extremely wise and clever in incrementally warming the frog-in-the-pot's water in very small steps such that the whole global culture and particularly the Western, American oriented culture has bought the paradigm shifts hook, line and sinker.

8. Things that could have gotten someone shot in the Western USA even a scant 100 years ago are now legally protected or strongly supported activities whether it be cruel and painful late term abortion; swingers; beastiality; homosexuality; gross rampant corruption in high places; whatever.

9. The understanding of many thousands of years that SOMET THINGS ARE WRONG and SOME OTHER THINGS ARE RIGHT has been tossed in the trash and incinerated in favor of an irrational subjective relativism that simply does NOT functionally work well, if at all, in reality life. IT does not matter that it doesn't work. It is the CARDINAL DOCTRINE of the new religions of scientism and atheism and of the ruling elite's full court press propagandized

A) EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
B) ENTERTAINMENT INSTITUTIONS
C) MEDIA INSTITUTIONS
D) CORPORATE INSTITUTIONS
E) GOVERNMENT INSTITUTIONS
F) LITERATURARY INSTITUTIONS
etc.

With all and sundry declaring that THAT'S the CARDINAL DOCTRINE of life in this era . . .
With all and sundry delighted to be able to do whatever feels good at the moment in whatever context without too much concern about consequences . . . it brings a "gay abandon" to a whole new level of expression, to put it mildly.

10. First the Old Order institutions, values, family, religions etc. were most targeted which were most likely to be the biggest road block to the goal in #1. They were undermined from within by carefully selected and trained agents. They were undermined externally by trashing and disintegrating the culture around them.

11. There has never been in all recorded history THIS LEVEL; THIS COMPREHENSIVENESS; THIS THOROUGHNESS; THIS KIND OF TARGETED DELIBERATE SHREDDING OF THE OLD ORDER in support of a grossly deadly and irrational as well as wholesale destructive NWO.

12. One of the screaming paradoxes is that individual freedoms can be exalted in to the max. When the ultimate goal is to turn citizens into robotized automatons faithfully taking their soma; living in chicken hutch apts. happily watching DANCING WITH STARS until they are brain dead and worse.

Out of characters. may as well stop here.

edit on 20/6/2013 by BO XIAN because: typo

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MichaelPMaccabee

Maya Angelou "hijacked" the Biblical

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW in that chapter.

I have communicated directly with her and still treasure her writing.

I don't think you have much of a clue about what I'm trying to communicate in this thread.

Neuro Linguistic Programming is VERY POWERFUL on a number of fronts.

Even many folks aware it is going on can still be seduced--emphatically and lastingly seduced by it.

Deny that however much and however long you will.

I still see this OP cartoon falling within that framework.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I honestly so no problem with it in the least. It's just a humorous turn on a superhero cartoon and probably won't last long anyway (most new animated cartoons don't and I honestly don't know which kids are watching them) . It's just meant to be silly and I don't think it's going to ruin anything. Then again, this is coming from someone that doesn't believe that gender roles should be enforced. I think both sexes should be whatever they want and do whatever they want at the end of the day. That and I don't think this will make children cross dress but honestly if it does, who really cares?

It's just meant to be fun and I think it's being taken way too seriously. I know why it's meeting such a rebuttal though, it's a new idea as I'm not quite sure it's been seen in a cartoon before now. It's okay though, it's not going to end America and it's not going to corrupt children, it's just a fun cartoon. I think people take things like this and throw them way out of proportion myself.

Besides, in the 60's-now, David Bowie didn't ruin children. Think about it, he was always cross dress-esque throughout the years wearing his hair and makeup like a woman and I don't think anyone cared because of his sweet sweet voice and persona. (And no, don't start, I'm not a David Bowie hater I love David Bowie and think he has the voice of an angel)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Thanks I will take it as fantasy and delusion, because the devil does not exist. Only in the minds of the weak he does as an excuse for their own human failings.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Thanks for the added evidence that one of his favorite ploys is working quite well.

And . . . for another example of the old understanding and knowledge that was accurate that has been turned on its head.

It IS interesting that the oligarchy's strategy is partly first to deny the existence of their boss.

Fascinating . . . sort of.

But hey . . . it's only a strange dressing cartoon.

Nothing here. Move along.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Thats right you keep on thinking that anyone who doesn't believe in the Devil is being used by the Devil....heard it many times before from your lot and it doesn't wash with me, I accept that humanity has a bad side but that is a part of us, we either acknowledge that and try to understand it, to be able to use our own minds to steer away from it or I know lets just blame it on the bogey man...
edit on 20-6-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

There aren't a lot of choices in life and reality.

I've never observed much, if anything,

in the propaganda sphere

that was truly objectively neutral in terms of value and influence, results, consequences.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Holy guano, that is one big juicy slice of crazy! I can't wait to sink my teeth into it.

1. The END GOAL ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT A DOUBT IS an extremely tyrannical satanic world government requiring every global citizen to worship satan under pain of death for failure to do so.

Wow
that is so crazy and offensive its unreal! To suggest that I and those like me are all pawns in some kind of Satanic game of world domination! If you accept us then you're EFFING SATAN!

I hear this all too often; love and acceptance is evil, servitude and prostration is good. Be afraid. Be very afraid. Cuz there's only one big bad sonovabish who's badder than SATAN, and that's the DARK LORD YAHWEH. TREMBLE BEFORE HIM. By the way he loves you

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Gay is a lifestyle that is attempting to overthrow the values that existed before 'Gay'?

so i can be born a Homosexual but it's my choice to be gay?

whenever it's a 'Gay Issue' it always has to be an 'Agenda' or the 'children' and 'Brainwash' and 'forcing' us onto you, why just gay though? why just 'Homosexual' or 'Transgender' or 'Transvestite'?

what is this scary 'Gay Agenda' we are allegedly forcing onto the public?

and at what point can you take away the manhood of 'Men' by making them more feminine by cartoons?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by asher
I agree with the op. this is absolutely horrible. I would never let my kids watch that crap. It's wrong on so many levels. Maybe there is a gay agenda. Transsexuals are defiantly not natural no matter what anyone says. Kids shouldn't be conditioned to accept cross dressing at all
edit on 19-6-2013 by asher because: (no reason given)

I think it is aimed making children aware. Of course each child have its own moment when it starts to think about matters such as these and will it subconsciously relate to what it sees......as a role model or not. I really would like to know what a child-psychiatrist would make of this cartoon.

Personally I have no problem with crossdressers or genderbenders but I think this is not "healthy" for a child to watch....it can be confusing. Once there was the discussion about if homosexuals can be made by their "surroundings" or if it is an absolute DNA thing.

edit on 21/6/2013 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
first off i don't care where this argument is going. flicker rate if you don't believe hypnosis has evolved since monty python bugs bunny and whatever show tom hanks was on, the powers that be are a slippery bunch of bazterdz

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
reply to post by markosity1973

Wow, people are really trying hard to avoid the issue.

Question.

Why do men dress in women's clothes if not on stage or screen? (or other such entertainment purposes??)

Straight answers please.

ETA: No pun intended

Firstly, is this cartoon not on screen? - you have sort of answered your own question there.

Secondly, there are some among us (a very small minority) who are gender challenged i,e they genuinely feel as if they are a female trapped in a male's body. I am not one of them so I am not pretending to be an expert here, but these people do dress daily in female's clothes.

There are also the Fa'afafine whom are considered a third gender in Samoan culture - some boys are brought up to wear girls clothes. It's a unique tradition to this culture and is practiced when a family does not have a daughter.

en.wikipedia.org...'afafine

In fact, thinking about it, this is quite likely where the whole idea comes from - a Samoan writer or influence.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

I have the impression that:

1. IF I'd asserted that some evil race of ET's was running the globalist cabal toward enslaving and eating humans as cattle . . . you might well have given that much more consideration as possibly true.

2. Yet, because I've called the evil king of hell by his rightful name, and because that jangles your sensibilities and options, there's evidently no way you can conceptually tolerate considering that as the least bit plausible.

3. Essentially, it appears that you CANNOT consider that to be true to the least degree. Not just will not--CANNOT--a serious lack of capacity--for various reasons--reasons carefully manipulated by TPTB.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Really? How long do you think that the suit and tie profile of masculinity has been definitive?

That's not even drag! That what a REAL man used to dress like!

edit on 20-6-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

THAT isn't what a 'real' man wore though is it.

A real man, the vast majority of men of that time at least, would have been dressed in dirty rags, scratching around in the dirt and filth trying to find something to eat..very few 'elites' could ever be catagorised as 'real men' in the sense you refer to, even these days.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join