It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov.Jindal tells GOP: "It’s time to stop the Naval Gazing and the Bedwetting"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Words Gov. Bobby Jindal uses to describe fellow Republicans in today's Politico column: navel gazing, bedwetting, needs to go to counseling.

I never thought much about Gov. Bobby Jindel...But I am now.

He had me at the "Navel Gazing" of some of his colleagues.

What Jindal says fellow Republicans should do: "go kick the other guys around" and "hold fast, get smarter, get disciplined, get on offense, and put on your big boy pants."

Lets get this Bar-b-Que started...

He then lists 30 reasons why Americans will "revolt" against the "nanny state" — because the "left" wants the "government to explode," doesn't care about babies, thinks rich people are evil and that people of faith are stupid.

Count me in as somebody that will revolt against the "Nanny State".

It is time for the GOP to step up and hold these people to account.

Whatever side of the Political aisle it falls on...

I believe this man just got my attention....Lets see if we have any real men left.

BestofNeworleans.com[edi tby]edit on 19-6-2013 by whyamIhere because: had to put naval gazing in title

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The man has a point, the Democrats have set the GOP up with a nice deck of cards to really topple their game and yet the repubs can't seem to get their collective heads out of their rear ends long enough to take advantage of it. Of course even if the GOP can gain control of the government and roll back some of these authoritarian measures enacted by this administration, its not like we won't see new ones just as bad if not worse being enacted by the GOP.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

Are there any leaders left is the question?

We are so far past what Political Party is in power.

I am also not blaming Obama for everything.

Some of this was going on long before him.
edit on 19-6-2013 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

new topics

join