It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Powers we all have, but rarely use...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
This is a video regarding the power of Chi. I have seen this video before. I do not know if the video is real but it looks authentic. The first man in the video is able to send an electric like current into people, light paper and help people heal. He claims he is no different that anyone else apart from his meditation.

It then goes on to show a women who had cancer and goes to a medicineless hospital. They scan the tumour in real time and with the help of three practitioners you can watch the tumour shrink.

Personally I have never experience such energy. Has anyone on ATS.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I want to believe.

It's sure is interesting, thanks for sharing.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
That was an interesting video. The only thing that seems odd is that they want to keep these practices a secret. Surely if we all had the potential to perform these acts of healing the world would be a much better place. Why the need for the esoteric nature of this healing process?

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

After a lot of research over the years i came to the conclusion that chi is just not real. There are many people who want it to be real and therefore trick themselves into believing (new age spiritualist types) it is and then there are people who are using cheap magicians tricks to making look like its real.

The guy in that video burning paper has proven to be a faker. An out and out liar. He mixes 2 chemicals together which are in the center of the crumpled paper which react and then cause the paper to ignite. Its simple magicians slight of hand.

The airgun catch the pellet trick can be done by anyone. When you put you hand over the barrel of an AIR rifle the air can not escape in front of the pellet fast enough and acts as a cushion stopping the pellet from reaching a speed that can hurt someone. We used to do this with air rifles and pistols as children.

Heres another vid of the people who fake Chi for personal financial gain. There are several people who get the so called 'experts' prove chi on them them and it just doesn't work. It always works when its shown on their friends or students but never when they try it on people they dont know.

There is a clip of a so called chi master who does loads of demonstration of him knocking out his students and even forming a chi wave that makes a whole line of his students fall over. He got so confident he made a bet that he could win a fight against anyone and lost with the first challenger. I think he lost like a million yen in the bet.

Of course there will always be people out there who will swear they have felt it or its real, its just no one can make it happen on people who dont believe or get any real instruments to register this 'force'.

edit on 19-6-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

top topics

join