It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Werewolf footage from 1942 Germany

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

never mind

us werewolves dont look like that when we are dead lol

and since when did they have silver bullets in ww2
edit on 29/6/2013 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge
reply to post by boymonkey74

never mind

us werewolves dont look like that when we are dead lol

and since when did they have silver bullets in ww2
edit on 29/6/2013 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)
US werewolves? is there something you should tell us?

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
One thing. Although this video is a definite hoax, the uniforms are correct and period. Though I would say that they are cheaply made.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I see several Russian Moisin Nagant rifles. One would expect Germans to be carrying K98 Mausers.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthontheloose
if it is real it is either some unkown animal or they killed a werewolf in human form ( they always shift when they die)

Always?

The 7 or 8 that I killed didn't. They just whined a bunch about how unfair it was to single them out. They started to talk all about vampires and how bad they were with the Aids thing and all, but I draw the line when they start drinking from my toilet. Just no.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
wow

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
The footage clearly does look odd; the hairstyles of the German members don't look of that era not to mention the footage itself that looks like it has had a post production age effect.

One thing that makes me thing this is a hoax is the position and stiffness that the body has as well as no gun shot wounds on the body.

Although to an untrained eye or very gullible person it looks pretty scary.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I have watched a LOT of WWII era film, and I cannot pinpoint why, but I feel that this is not an authentic period film. It appears to me to be a modern film, with filters used to make it look old. It would have been slightly difficult to make sure the details, uniforms, weapons, etc., were correct though. Well, maybe not difficult. Those types of uniforms and whatnot are probably pretty easy to find in Europe, or anywhere else via the internet. If someone really knows their stuff, maybe they could find inconsistencies with details of the uniforms in the film. Also, did German soldiers have longer hairstyles during WWII? Probably, but it something to look in to. The creature itself looks pretty good as far as the mouth and teeth, but the rest of it looks sort of fake. My gut is telling me this is a modern day hoax, made to look old.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
First part real second not . Smoking hand rolled smokes and the horses then it turns to color and things go down from there.

A mix of 2-5 sets of film with some new

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

terriblyvexed
I ran over my data plan, and now my internet is all slow. I can't watch it what's your view on it?

Dose it look faked, like the werewolf footage from monster quest?

Are can you tell that it's a known animal?

This is going to drive me nuts, I love this stuff.

I'm going to star you hopefully plenty of comments will be made.

Yea me too, some screen shots would be nice of someone lol.

The Bot

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Nathwa

The Werhmact did indeed have advanced camo as seen in the film(s).

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

boymonkey74
Nice find but for some reason I think the footage is recent not shot during ww2, dunno why but it does to me so If it is recent it is all fake.

Yeah, I got that feeling too. Possibly filmed with an old camera to make it look more genuine, but I don't think it was filmed in 1942. Something about it doesn't seem right. Maybe it's the fact that 90% of the video is them standing around doing nothing, or walking. Why would you film that unless you're trying to add filler?
edit on 10-11-2013 by JohnnySasaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Nathwa

I'm sorry I do not believe this is real. Too many of the "soldiers" are not wearing complete kit. Most german soldiers were well equipped, and only the elite units wore Camo why are there soldiers with absolutely no kit. No belts, no harness, no rifles ?

Why are there soldiers with only a tic of grease paint on almost as if to make them look dirty ?

Germany had a very proud military in fact a lot of german soldiers wore the same uniforms not camo and cleanliness was a huge part of it. I understand These men appear to be hunting this beast, and yet many scenes show the men in partial outfits, kit, and with no rifles weapons what so ever.

It's rather easy to make a film that looks old, and that beast looks rather stiff and fake. I suppose it could be decay but even that seems wrong.

I'm not biting.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Right it looks like they pulled it out of a freezer lol, and they face..omg white eyes??? I mean someone put alot of time into that "prop" but pure white eyes I mean come on...good vid though..a reply to: buddha

<< 1   >>

join