It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking down the Law of One Ra Material.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This thread is dedicated to the Law of one Ra material and here we will be breaking it down to understand its meaning. you can read the law of one Ra material online for free at www.lawofone.info....

I wont be breaking down all of the law of one because its just too much, maybe others will add to my thread and help us understand the ra material. I will be breaking down the law of one with what my understanding of the meaning of it is.

1.0 Ra: I am Ra. I have not spoken through this instrument before. We had to wait until she was precisely tuned, as we send a narrow-band vibration. We greet you in the love and in the light of our Infinite Creator. We have watched your group. We have been called to your group, for you have a need for the diversity of experiences in channeling which go with a more intensive, or as you might call it, advanced approach to the system of studying the patterns of the illusions of your body, your mind, and your spirit, which you call seeking the truth. We hope to offer you a somewhat different slant upon the information which is always and ever the same. The Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator has only one important statement. That statement, my friends, as you know, is “All things, all of life, all of the creation is part of one original thought.”

Here Ra says he has not contacted us before through a woman being used as an instrument, and calls our body mind and spirit are illusions and that we are being told "the truth." Ra claims to be apart of a confederation of planets and that all of creation is apart of one original thought.

there are documentaries out there that say the substance of the universe is consciousness; and that matter does not exist.

Let us for a moment consider thought. What is it, my friends, to take thought? Took you then thought today? What thoughts did you think today? What thoughts were part of the original thought today? In how many of your thoughts did the creation abide? Was love contained? And was service freely given? You are not part of a material universe. You are part of a thought. You are dancing in a ballroom in which there is no material. You are dancing thoughts. You move your body, your mind, and your spirit in somewhat eccentric patterns for you have not completely grasped the concept that you are part of the original thought.

Yogi Tea once said that the Universe is a stage where your mind dances with your body guided by your heart. Here Ra tells us we are apart of a thought and that we are "dancing thoughts" where there is no material, and that we are not part of a material universe. I take this to mean that reality is holographic and that the substance of the universe is consciousness. Ra says we move in eccentric patterns because we have not grasped that we are apart of one original thought. I take that to mean that we are not in synchronicity with the Universe around us.

if you would like to see documentaries on the holographic universe you can continue to this thread I made here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, that the universe is infinite. This has yet to be proven or disproven, but we can assure you that there is no end to your selves, your understanding, what you would call your journey of seeking, or your perceptions of the creation. That which is infinite cannot be many, for many-ness is a finite concept. To have infinity you must identify or define that infinity as unity; otherwise, the term does not have any referent or meaning. In an Infinite Creator there is only unity. You have seen simple examples of unity. You have seen the prism which shows all colors stemming from the sunlight. This is a simplistic example of unity. In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things. You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One.

Here Ra tells us that infinity cannot be many and that in Unity has to do with the infinate. Ra basically tells us that other people are ourselves and that we are everything whether we know it or not. Ra goes on to explain that we are every being and event and that they are apart of us. many philosophers and metaphysicians like to say that the individual does not exist. I take this to mean that we are manifesting our reality and that reality is determined by the love or fear in our consciousness. Ra also says that thought binds all things which goes along with my belief of the substance of the universe being consciousness. Here Ra tells us that there is no right or wrong and that we are of the love and light. I believe that emotions and light affect the universe around us as in the Dr. Emotos Tests of emotions affecting Water.

Ra: I am Ra. The identity of the vibration Ra is our identity. We as a group, or what you would call a social memory complex, made contact with a race of your planetary kind which you call Egyptians. Others from our density made contact at the same time in South America, and the so-called “lost cities” were their attempts to contribute to the Law of One. We spoke to one who heard and understood and was in a position to decree the Law of One. However, the priests and peoples of that era quickly distorted our message, robbing it of the, shall we say, compassion with which unity is informed by its very nature. Since it contains all, it cannot abhor any.

Ra calls himself a social memory complex and that they were responsible for teaching the ancient egyptians, but that they had distorted the message for their own gain basically. this might have to do with the ancient egyptian mystery schools that hail Ra as a great teacher, known as the brotherhood of the snake.

i decided to break down only part of the first session hopefully other members have read the ra channelings and will help us to break it down i will post more in this thread as well.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

6.24 Questioner: Do any of the UFOs that are presently reported come from other planets here at this time, or do you have this knowledge? Ra: I am one of the members of the Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator. There are approximately fifty-three civilizations, comprising approximately five hundred planetary consciousness complexes in this Confederation. This Confederation contains those from your own planet who have attained dimensions beyond your third. It contains planetary entities within your solar system, and it contains planetary entities from other galaxies. It is a true Confederation in that its members are not alike, but allied in service according to the Law of One.

Here Ra tells us about the confederation of planets and that it contains ultra-terrestials that have gone beyond the third dimension. The Ra material tells us that there are others in the cobnfederation from our own solar system and even our own planet. it would seem that all of these civilizations have attained knowledge of the law of one and that it gives them a prime directive of aid throughout the Universe.

7.8 Questioner: At what point would this calling be enough for you to openly come among the people on Earth? How many entities on Earth would have to call the Confederation? Ra: I am Ra. We do not calculate the possibility of coming among your peoples by the numbers of calling, but by a consensus among an entire societal-memory complex which has become aware of the infinite consciousness of all things. This has been possible among your peoples only in isolated instances. In the case wherein a social memory complex which is servant of the Creator sees this situation and has an idea for the appropriate aid which can only be done among your peoples, the social memory complex desiring this project lays it before the Council of Saturn. If it is approved, quarantine is lifted.

Here we learn that there is a "council of saturn." And that they have quarantined the earth. We're not allowed to meet extraterrestials until this quarantine is lifted and for that to happen we must have a consesus among an entire societal-memory complex (which I interpret as a planet-wide association.) Ra frequently calls himself and others "social memory complexes." I interpret that as to view your species as one signle organsim; as in each human a cell of a body or an ant of a colony like a hive.

Ra: I am Ra. There are many Confederations. This Confederation works with the planetary spheres of seven of your galaxies, if you will, and is responsible for the callings of the densities of these galaxies. 18.13 Questioner: Thank you. A most important point to my way of thinking. You mentioned that there were a number of Confederations. Do all serve the Infinite Creator in basically the same way, or do some specialize in some particular types of service? Ra: I am Ra. All serve the One Creator. There is nothing else to serve, for the Creator is all that there is. It is impossible not to serve the Creator. There are simply various distortions of this service. As in the Confederation which works with your peoples, each Confederation is a group of specialized individual social memory complexes, each doing that which it expresses to bring into manifestation.

Here Ra tells us that their "confederation" operates seven of our galaxies, and that there are many confederations. here Ra expands on there being no right or wrong in saying that everything is the creator and that no matter what you do you serve the whole, later on he expands on this through service to self and service to others. Thats what he means by the all is One that everything is the one creator by saying that the creator is all their is.

I would often say that each of us is the creator, expanded from the big bang frozen in time. all of us are apart of the whole or if you would take the entire universe and freeze time, each of us would be apart of some part of time.
Einstein said that the difference between the past presence and future are an illusion. physics goes on to tell us that the future may exist already and that everything is predetermined. Ra eventually goes into time/space and space/time in other sessions.

Surely Ra and his confederation seem like Jedi knights versus the sith lords as in they go on to say in further sessions that the confederation is in a battle with the Orion confederation or Empire.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

25.5 Questioner: You spoke of an Orion Confederation and a battle being fought between the Confederation and the Orion Confederation. Is it possible to convey any concept of how this battle is fought? Ra: I am Ra. Picture, if you will, your mind. Picture it then in total unity with all other minds of your society. You are then single-minded and that which is a weak electrical charge in your physical illusion is now an enormously powerful machine whereby thoughts may be projected as things. In this endeavor the Orion group charges or attacks the Confederation arms with light. The result, a stand-off, as you would call it, both energies being somewhat depleted by this and needing to regroup; the negative depleted through failure to manipulate, the positive depleted through failure to accept that which is given.

The real battle of Armageddon is the battle within our minds. This part of Ra's sessions reminds me of subliminal messages and social engineering like propaganda. In other sessions Ra goes on to explain that the orion empire is here to conquer the earth and that theyll use every nasty trick in the bag to get the job done. he goes on to explain that the orion group are service to self while his confederation is associated with service to others. There seems to be a war between positive and negative in the universe and its in a stand-off.

25.6 Questioner: Could you amplify the meaning of what you said by “failure to accept that which is given?” Ra: I am Ra. At the level of time/space at which this takes place in the form of what you may call thought-war, the most accepting and loving energy would be to so love those who wished to manipulate that those entities were surrounded, engulfed, and transformed by positive energies. This, however, being a battle of equals, the Confederation is aware that it cannot, on equal footing, allow itself to be manipulated in order to remain purely positive, for then though pure it would not be of any consequence, having been placed by the so-called powers of darkness under the heel, as you may say. It is thus that those who deal with this thought-war must be defensive rather than accepting in order to preserve their usefulness in service to others. Thusly, they cannot accept fully what the Orion Confederation wishes to give, that being enslavement. Thusly, some polarity is lost due to this friction and both sides, if you will, must then regroup. It has not been fruitful for either side. The only consequence which has been helpful is a balancing of the energies available to this planet so that these energies have less necessity to be balanced in this space/time, thus lessening the chances of planetary annihilation.

Ra expands of the battle within our minds and goes on to call the orion confederation the forces of darkness, and that it is a great challenge to resist being manipulated to remain "purely positive.". they go on to explain that orion confederation is here to enslave us.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
He basically tells you that we or actually our ego's think as an individual, bat we are part of the same thing, every thing is part of. Stardust.

He says that the body is an illusion. That's because it is. Science shows us that matter all different kind of matter, will only be solid as it is observed, until that point the wave or frequency you vibrate in is still part of that same Wave for all other possible possibilities it could have been observed.

All things in the universe are from the same thought ( Big Bang or creation ) and we are all part of that. That we have the possibility to observe and be solid, is because our individuality, However our ego made us forget about our past, where we were as one.

What he is trying to say, is that we should enjoy the ride, cause our world isn't a material one, it's an illusion given to you,.
Don't waste it by wanting to please the material need.

top topics

join