It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial hypothesis vs Jacques Vallee

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManInAsia
Vallee theories are redundant, theories of 'mystical' and 'paranormal' beings and 'beings from another dimension'. It adds a layer of mystery unnecessarily.

It doesn't really mean anything. If there's something there it's physical and has physical properties like you and me. We might not understand all the laws of the universe but that doesn't mean that IT/THEY operate outside of the laws of the universe either. They are simply more advanced than us technologically wise.

or they might be non physical and non technological..

the obsession with material science is closing the door to the obvious but hard to proof psycic phenomena..

UFO phenomena is known to exhibit connection with psychic and paranormal. Without a real study in them, it is pointless trying to understand UFO..

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
reply to post by ImpactoR

Awww, Impy, you know Gut loves ya!

But I still stand by my assertion that without detailing why you believe--or lean towards your theory--you do nothing to further the discussion. In the past, you have--at times--posted some very good thoughts on the subject that had some true depth to them. I just want to encourage you to do more of that.

Btw: Your English, while always good, has gotten really good. Starting to get hard to tell it's not your native tongue.

Nobody loves The Gut like Mr Mask. Boyfriends for life!!!

MM

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Mask

But I still stand by my assertion that without detailing why you believe--or lean towards your theory--you do nothing to further the discussion. In the past, you have--at times--posted some very good thoughts on the subject that had some true depth to them. I just want to encourage you to do more of that.

Btw: Your English, while always good, has gotten really good. Starting to get hard to tell it's not your native tongue.

MM

We need a GUT rap. :p

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9

originally posted by: Mr Mask

MM

We need a GUT rap. :p

Tell GUT to get his butt on mic and I would be down!!! Heck, I'd even enjoy a dual commentary with Mr G.

MM

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join