It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorism radiation plot uncovered in Albany

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Sounds like after all these years someone finally purchased these from the back of a magazine

Who knew they were illegal...

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Yea I hear you on that. An attempt to sell the alleged plot to the masses? Unless the KKK has changed it's tune which I doubt, this story gets more BS the more I think on it.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

Well they did have those devices that did work.

Zap your self with harmful radiation while you look at your feet in your shoes to see if the shoes fit?

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Yes I hear people back in the day could go to Woolworth's and use that machine to get the perfect shoes for their feet while smoking the brand of cigarettes that more doctor's recommended...

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
That sounds like a neutron gun, basically a tube made of lead or something. A directed energy weapon. Thank goodness he didn't have the radioactive material. He doesn't deserve it, and it violates global laws...about not hurting other people, geez. I think one of those laws says something like you can't wear any variation of a towel on your head to be able to use one of those weapons. Pointy, floppy, it doesn't matter, if you don't have style you can't shoot the nuke.

Why are these people rich enough to buy nuclear stuff but not enough to buy some wisdom about how not to go about taking over the world? He had an evil genius edge except for that whole using the neutrons to cook people angle. Can't he figure how to take radiation out of things? A reverse bosonic-curve beam gun or whatever. Maybe it's real, maybe it's made up. That would shut down nuclear facilities, drain them of their nukey power. That would be awesome, to render something inert.

This, is like overcompensation. Big lead lined neutron gun, little moral compass.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

I think Xrays dont go that far and would take huge amounts of power to be effective. The whole thing (if it worked) would be crazy expensive.

Really? X Rays don't go that far?

en.wikipedia.org...

But you are right, it would take a lot of power to focus the beam. It would be expensive. But x rays, (like all light) goes a long way really really quickly.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

Really? X Rays don't go that far?

Not in the atmosphere they don't. That's why Chandra is in orbit. Air is pretty good at absorbing x-rays.
chandra.harvard.edu...

But put enough power behind it and it would work. A hell of a lot of power.
Sounds to me like they feds knew they had a couple of idiots on the line and fished 'em in knowing it couldn't go anywhere.

edit on 6/20/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
The thing I do not understand, is why these fellows even had to make a phone call in order to gain potential access to radiological sources. The fact is that they could have just organised a break in at a dentists surgery. A significantly large installation of that type is bound to have some x-ray machines, and that means things like Cobalt-60 lying around. There are also various industrial process that use Cobalt-60, and the merest bit of research ought to have pointed out to these fellows, what kinds of places they should have been looking.

There is no point building a device, and making such an utter balls up of a simple procurement proceedure to allow one to power the intended effect.

That said, I am of course very happy that these particular smegheads were stopped by the authorities. Its bad enough insane governments using radioactive isotopes as weapons, without psychotic fascist radicals getting the idea as well.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Kill enemies of Israel with radiation..

what, you mean Depleted Uranium?.. sheesh we been doing that for almost a decade now...

I swear I read this morning someone was arrested for building the same device to use on Obama, because he caused the Boston Marathon....

very odd.. ill find the article

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Hmmm. KKK sells to Jews? Inplausible.

Hmmm. Radioactive-particle-cannon? Maybe an x-ray cathode - but that is near nonsense, like Phage wrote, x-rays are not very effective in a denser athmosphere (a lot of collisions weakening the beam very, very fast).

Hmmm. Caught when he tried to achieve radioactive materials for his cannon? Not necessary for a x-ray-system, as those are working with high voltages and "normal", inactive elements.

Hmmm.. Finally, the shielding would weigh so much.. The energy source would have to be large.. This is not per chance from some James-Bond-movie adapted?

Conclusion: nerdy idea, I give you that. But the real-world-problems with shielding and energy would make this a not very effective weapon.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Thing is although in theroy possible.

It would be far cheaper and easier just to make a giant car bomb.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
If it can be thought of it can probably be built. If you were to adjust the focal point on something like this weapon it would burn you from the inside and could lead to death. Sense this is what we are being showed , you don't have to have much of an imagination to think about what else we got..........theoldspeakjournal.wordpress.com...
edit on 20-6-2013 by MajorAce because: link is no good

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Isn't the KKK infiltrated highly by the likes of the FBI and other feds?
Either way this story is disturbing.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

It would be very nice if the government would at least devise stings that didn't insult our intelligence so thoroughly.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Good lord! Well, if it's time for people to start building these RAY GUNS, then we should expect a superhero at any time now.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I think it will be a holiday gazenvagen.in... will pass on each street and gather all the friends .il in MADaGAS CAR

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Shimon Peres is no friend of Israel or the Jews.
Can I suggest again looking into Israel and the Ringworm children?

Racism is rife amongst the Jewish sects.
Some tribes are happy to have their brethren destroyed for the sake of others.
Ashkenaiz vs Sephardim for example (and I haven't even mention the Falasha Ethiopian Jews).
There's plenty of material out there if you choose to look hard enough.

Israel got their atomic weapons from somewhere/somehow.
Think operation Paperclip, and you might not be far wrong.....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join