It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 Shots Fired and 3 Wounded, in the Crowded Business District of Columbia, Missouri!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Hello ATS,

I have been reading this board for a few years now, and this is my very first post. I really enjoy this site, and I want to think you all for opening my eyes to a whole new world.

I live in Columbia, MO, and last Friday night / early Saturday morning, June 15th (around 12:30am) 8 shots were fired from a handgun into a large group of people on the corner of 10th street and Broadway. This location is in downtown Columbia, and is the large business district, which is full of bars and restaurants.

I have attached a video (link below) of the shooting! This is the weird part. To me it seems the person recording this knew this was going to happen. Why else would you pull out a camera and start recording this at this exact time. Also notice that after the shots were fired, the whole crowd starts running for their lives, yet the cameraman never moves. I find this to be very odd.

Also, I know that an owner of a very popular bar / restaurant, located one block away from the scene, called the Columbia Police Department 30 minutes prior to the shooting to report mass crowds gathering and causing disturbances. She told the Police department that the mass crowd seemed to want to fight and something was not right; However, the Police department ignored her and were nowhere to be found until after the shooting. Of course, after the shooting, they show up with full riot gear on with SWAT teams in full force. They are always reactive and never proactive / preventative.
At the very time the shooting happened (12:30am) I was sober driving for a few friends. I was driving along on the south side of Columbia, which I would call the trouble free side of town, and I noticed 3 separate Columbia Police Officers doing sobriety checks. That's all they want to do in this town because it's easy. They want to harass the good, tax paying, money generators, and do absolutely nothing about the growing gang violence in the area. They do the easy jobs because they are scared of the real criminals in the community. Columbia, MO has an awful police force!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
That is very observant. Most people would not question that. Welcome to the site. I suppose since this is an introduction forum the thread will be closed but you can always start a new introduction till you get your posts in to start a thread.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Thank you!

I'm not familiar with how posts work yet... So, this will be removed? How can I get it to stick? Thanks for your help. Hope all is well.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Make a copy of your thread, then go reply to others posts till you get your 20.
Then go make a thread on this.

It might not be removed but im sure a MOD will come close the thread soon.
edit on 19-6-2013 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

Thank you!

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Treyc33

You never know, the information is pretty interesting, they may let it open.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Treyc33

You cant get it to stick yet. Make 20 posts to any topics...then you can. Read the T's& C's and how-to's. And welcome! MS

new topics

top topics

join