It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The matrix revealed. Unam sanctam.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Firstly...

If i create a pot out of some clay that belonged to me, and I have the pot in my possession, can you claim the pot belongs to you? Well you could could try, but if i state the obvious, that it's mine because the clay was mine, I made it, its in my possession. The truth is its mine. 

This reasoning seems logical, right? 

The truth is This "truth" is not truth. It's a perversion of the truth and we are encouraged to perpetuate it. This perversion of the truth, as subtle as it is, the effects are profound and leave us wide open to manipulation.

The truth is, everything in the universe is created by the universe. it belongs to the universe. the creator of a "thing" is without doubt the rightful owner, especially if the creator created the stuff the "thing" was made of. This claim cannot be argued, it's a self evident statement and blows any other claim of ownership over anything right of out the water. To not be aware of this, is to stray from the truth.

We live in a delusion, in a state of perpetual fantacey, we live in a fairy tail,  we live in a dream, we live inside, and are bringing forth an Idea. Some will call it civilization, others the evolution of mankind, I call it...

The Matrix

We should all try to understand how a trust works, as everything from your name, to the planet we live on is kept in a trust. In this video, frank o'collins explains the first trusts created and how they work. This video is 1hr long, but will help to understand the nature of the matrix in its true form. This thread is based on the info in this video, if you are unfamiliar with roman law, and do not watch it, this thread may not make sense to you, so try and watch a little at least. All law is derived from maxims, self evident statements, based on indisputable logic. Truth. 

Unam sanctam
en.wikipedia.org...
C'est que
en.wikipedia.org...

All laws are written carefully so they do not breach this primary trust. Laws are written in legalese, even though paper work might give the impression you own something, the definition of the words in legal terms ensure that the law says you do not. 

It's done this way because we cannot own anything, it cannot belong to us. all molecules and atoms were created by, and are part of the universe. Can you see how the creators of the matrix have maintained truth and honour by using the trust. If "they" claimed to own it they would be lying and dishonourable. 

Staying in the truth, and in honour to the natural order of the universe is very important to those that designed and built the matrix, it keeps them pure and in their place, one step below the creator in the real world while the masses are fully distracted and fully subscribed to the fictional world set out for them within the matrix. Inside resembles a fairy tale, kings queens, princes, princesses and magical religions exist within the matrix. inside the matrix we can own things, but in reality we can only use things.

Reality...                                         Matrix...
Universe/creator                             Popes
Man.                                               Clergy
Animals.                                         Monarchy
Insects.                                          Government
Plants.                                            Priminister
Microbial life.                                 Minister
Molecules.                                      (a long list of fictional titles)
Atoms.                                            Master
Etc.                                                 Miss
                                                        Mrs
                                                        Mr

In the matrix we are given the lowest of titles and treated as such, in reality we are one step below the creator.

We live in two worlds at the same time, one looks like a planet, the other looks like a pyramid. Remnants of this pyramid can be seen in the real world, symbology anchors the matrix into our minds as the symbols scattered around the world hint at its presence. Our minds have been diverted from the truth to feed and enforce our delusion, through belief and subscription to this insanely clever idea. 

Through the belief of ownership we create a controversy with the natural world, and the order of the universe, but the matrix offers a haven for us to live out our delusion, it gives us deeds, certificates, receipts, you name it! All giving the illusion of ownership. 

Belief in the matrix is the only thing holding it together. The ability to see it for what it is, and the free will to take your belief away from it, leaves the structure of this false reality weak and at risk of collapse. Great lengths are gone to in order to keep us running towards, and not away. We all subscribe to the matrix in one way or another.

When we are born our parents register our name with the government and we receive a birth certificate. The govt takes our name and creates a trust. This original trust would look something like this....

flic.kr...

In trust law, if the trustee does not hear from any other party's to the trust for more than seven yrs, the trustee can take control of the trust. After the govt have taken over the administration of the trust, it ends up looking something like this....

flic.kr...

This is why we are obliged to pay taxes. There is no law saying we must pay tax, our standing as settlor in the trust obliges us to perform as per the deeds to the trust. If we do not perform, we are in breach of the trust.
When arrested and "charged" we have to attend court as the defendant. In court we are asked to identify ourselves, you see, we think we are there to defend a claim made against us. In actual fact, the charge has been brought against the trust. 

Simply by us attending the court as the defendant, the judge can use presumption to appoint us as settlor for the "charge" against the trust. Just by giving our name, we have been found to be liable for the charge on the trust before we even plead guilty/not guilty, we are appointed settlor and the law compels us to perform. This can only be achieved by us giving jurisdiction to the judge by claiming to be our name. No name, no jurisdiction for the judge.

Personal jurisdiction refers to a court's jurisdiction over the parties to a law suit, as opposed to subject-matter jurisdiction, which is jurisdiction over the law and facts involved in the suit. If a court does not have personal jurisdiction over a party, its rulings or decrees cannot be enforced upon that party, except by comity, that is, to the extent the sovereign that does have jurisdiction over the party allows the court to enforce them upon that party.

en.wikipedia.org...

Before the law, all men are created equal, in the matrix, some are more equal than others.

Remember who you are!....

edit on 19-6-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I'm not so sure about The Matrix, but, when it comes to 'ownership', the ownership of anything is an illusion created as a function of the tolerance of individuals, or agencies more powerful, sneaky, or cunning than the 'owner' to take any owned item away by force, and/or trickery.

In other words, anything and everything you 'own' including your husband/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend/relatives and even parts of your own body are only yours, so long as no one with greater influence, power, or trickery than you wants them.

As far as the Universe is concerned about ownership; the Universe doesn't care.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Penhallow v. Doanes Administrators (3 U.S. 54;1L.Ed57;Dall.
54) defines governments succinctly:

"Governments are Corporations." Inasmuch as every government
is an artificial person,an abstraction, and a creature of the mind
only, a government can interface only with other artificial
persons. The imaginary- having neither actuality nor substance-
is forclosed from creating and attaining parity with the tangible.
The legal manifestation of this is that no government, as well as
any law, agency, aspect, court, etc. thereof, can concern itself
with anything other than corporate, artificial persons and the
contracts between them.

Yes, I understand.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

The truth is, everything in the universe is created by the universe. it belongs to the universe.

With that simple statement you throw out the notion of individuality. And the rights associated with that.

I prefer to see the Matrix (borrowed from Plato's Cave), as misleading everyone away from truth. That the real world as we know it is a bunch of computer bits (in the Matrix) or shadows on a wall in a cave.

This doesn't mean some things are real and others not (by our own choosing), but that everything you know and think you understand about the real world is falsely presented to you and ingrained in your very nature.

Get that? E_V_E_R_Y_T_H_I_N_G. Until you unplug and leave the cave (or the matrix) you cannot even begin to know the real Truth.

Thats the scenario as presented anyway.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Originally posted by Druscilla

I'm not so sure about The Matrix, but, when it comes to 'ownership', the ownership of anything is an illusion created as a function of the tolerance of individuals, or agencies more powerful, sneaky, or cunning than the 'owner' to take any owned item away by force, and/or trickery.

In other words, anything and everything you 'own' including your husband/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend/relatives and even parts of your own body are only yours, so long as no one with greater influence, power, or trickery than you wants them.

I agree mostly, any relevant authority must have durisdiction to be able to do any of those things within the law/truth.

As far as the Universe is concerned about ownership; the Universe doesn't care.

This is true, though It was never claimed that the universe was ever concerned about ownership. It seems the truth is more important to them. They are not preserving the earth or the universe, only truth.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Hmm, what has been said, has been said.

And if it leaves you without a pot to piddle in, then you need to take a more proactive stance on what you put your efforts into, when making pottery.

sometimes, thinking too much or too hard can be a convoluted endeavour of time ill spent.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Originally posted by intrptr

The truth is, everything in the universe is created by the universe. it belongs to the universe.

With that simple statement you throw out the notion of individuality. And the rights associated with that.

I don't agree with that, are you not part of the univers then? we possess the universe from within! I mean the universe is possessed by us. At the same time, we are in the possession of the universe. It's a beutiful relationship.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/81a2b3b01d22.gif[/atsimg]

Each circle here is individual, together they form the whole. Being part of the whole does not remove individuality, imo.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Haha, classic wino-post.

Thanks for reading.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MyHappyDogShiner

I'm glad someone does,

government > govern/conrtol - ment/mind = mind control

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Excellent thread , thank you .
I am a Sovereign and I only try to use citizen status when it suits my interests .

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 23432

Your welcome. Glad you enjoyed the read.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Nice work, OP Wifi. It's always nice to have the occasional 'matrix' thread to remind of us why we are here.

People will laugh or cry about what your wrote. People will find it hard to surrender to the singularity of the radical question which has always haunted them... What is the Matrix?

It was a very good OP and it reminded me of why I am here, to leave you this:

[color=Cyan] matrix (n.)

late 14c., "uterus, womb," from Old French matrice "womb, uterus," from Latin matrix (genitive matricis) "pregnant animal," in Late Latin "womb," also "source, origin," from mater (genitive matris) "mother" (see mother (n.1)). Sense of "place or medium where something is developed" is first recorded 1550s; sense of "embedding or enclosing mass" first recorded 1640s. Logical sense of "array of possible combinations of truth-values" is attested from 1914. As a verb from 1951. Source www.etymonline.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Your pic has us all joined. I prefer this one.

Soap bubbles... it could be atoms, grains of sand, planets, stars, even galaxies. Regardless. They are each unique and individual.

Its okay to be part of, just remember your origin: the you...

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

It would come down to perspective and interpretation, I see the circles as overlapping, not joined. Just like the three bubbles to the right of the pic you posted. I get what you mean, and I hope that you now get where I am coming from.

We seem to be on the same page. We are all indevidual but the matrix I describe in the op does not want this, it want everyone to conform, it wants us to to wear uniforms, it wants to take away that individuality.

It wants us to all be the same. How do I know this? Because it treats us all the same.
edit on 20-6-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   

This is just another version of the 'Freeman-on-the-Land' nonsense and all the other junk that goes with it.

The video by Frank O'Collins was hilariously stupid.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
People will laugh or cry about what your wrote. People will find it hard to surrender to the singularity of the radical question which has always haunted them... What is the Matrix?

That question has never haunted me. It never haunted anyone until the movie came along.

Now all of a sudden people are treating it as an irrefutable fact. Utterly bizarre!

Some guy makes a movie and you decide it's real? How does that work?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 23432

Sovereign of what/where?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

This is just another version of the 'Freeman-on-the-Land' nonsense and all the other junk that goes with it.

The video by Frank O'Collins was hilariously stupid.

Did you even watch the video? Can you explain why it is nonscence please? The video explains how the law is based on truth, which you call hilariously stupid. Come with some facts to back yourself up instead of leaving arrogant comments that ooze ignorance of what has been presented to you everywhere you go.

You give the impression of someone who goes around putting others peoples ideas down just to give your own ego a little boost. I don't know you personally so I could be wrong. Maybe you are nice in real life! But your Internet persona stinks!

Everyone knows that when the gold standard was removed, our labour, creative abilty, and capacity to perfom became the value behind the fiat currencey we now use. We are the creators of all wealth and it is syphoned away from us to feed the pyramid, elevating those higher up while we struggle in the chaos at the bottom.

Order out of chaos/novus ordo seclorum! The matrix is there in plain sight for those that want to see the truth. Guess you took the red pill then ay?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
More blue pills?

Veronica chapman, the great deception.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The strawman, the nature of the cage.(trailer)

Meet your strawman.....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join