It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multi-Dimensional Dream Sequence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Hello fellow ATS members. This is my first shared topic and of great personal significance to me. What I am going to relate you is a series of dreams that I had in 2006. I have had many extremely vivid and lucid dreams in my life, whereas most can be attributed to my interests in space, sci-fi, literature, and a runaway imagination. I continuously apply conservative rationale to interpret my dreams, if there is anything to interpret at all. I have had many sleep paralysis dreams and even attempted to speak with entities in these states, but I find it extremely difficult to find the breath to speak. The entities that have attempted to communicate with me almost always end up getting frustrated with my inability to respond. I exasperate myself so much in an attempt to communicate that I often have the blackout sensation, where my heart feels like it stops and I become light headed. I wake up traumatized and exhausted. I am sure some if not all of those that are reading this have had similar experiences. What baffles me is that I have these physical sensations and I am able to see my body as I lay, just like you would see your body when you wake up, but oddly I am still dreaming, or at least I think I am, because after the blackouts, I wake up gasping for air. I have had remote viewing dreams, flying dreams, and what I describe as alternative reality dreams. However, the dream series I am about to describe in as complete detail as possible stands alone in my experiences.

The first dream begins in my bathroom. I am brushing my teeth and I sense a change in the the mirror as I am looking in it. A strangle vibration, low in frequency begins and the mirror becomes unstable, shifting abruptly and more severely as the vibration intensifies. Still holding my toothbrush I exit the bathroom, walking backwards with my eyes fixed on the bathroom mirror. As I back into the hallway I notice my toothbrush begins to bend and become rubber like and I begin to float against my will into my bedroom. My bedroom is dark, yet red laser like lights begin to shoot across the room in a light refraction pattern as through a crystal. The color of the light changed quickly from crimson like red to purple and intense violet colors to some sort of colors that I cannot explain. I cannot begin to tell you what the colors were as they are indescribable. The vibrations are intense. They are passing through my body and making my ears hurt, but keep in mind the the sound is like an internal bass, that goes so low you cannot hear it, but rather you can only feel it. The room is now lit up by these lights. I am turned in mid air to face my mirror door closet. They are sliding mirror doors, two of them, and they slide open. I am now looking at two mirror doors with a black void between. The laser lights do not reflect off the mirrors, instead they are absorbed into them. My bedroom door closes, but I do not hear it, I feel the air in the room shift which causes me to turn my head, but it is very hard to do so, as if you would try to turn your head while being affected by G-forces in a spin. My head and neck is forced back to face the mirrors and I see two of me, one in each separate mirror. They see me too. One of them/me looks horrified as if he/me cannot believe what he is seeing. The other is smiling. Both versions of myself are clothed, but in different clothes. Suddenly the vibrations and lights stop and I fall onto my bed. I lay in shock and clearly remember trying to discern if I am awake or still dreaming. I notice my door is open again, although I did not see it open. Hovering about three to four feet above the ground is a spherical shape about the size of a basketball with tentacles coming off of it maybe two feet. It was fixed, as in it does not bob or sway, but its tentacles move with beautiful and life-like fluidity, slow and wave-like. I am certain I am awake at this point because I can feel my eyes blinking and the sphere is still there. The sphere seemed metallic in nature, but oddly organic. The skin of the sphere and tentacles was colored like an oil slick, somewhat reflective, but in a fluid metallic way. The sphere began to spin counter clockwise. When it did I spoke to it. I was going to ask it, "what are you?", but as soon as the first sound of what came out of my mouth, the tentacles folded and bent while the sphere spun out of existence. I got out of my bed, walked over to where the object had been and looked all over my bedroom. I walked over to the light switch and turned it on. Nothing. It is important to note, I was AWAKE. I went into my bathroom. Nothing. My senses were on fire. It took me hours to get up the nerve to even close my eyes and attempt to fall asleep again, but I eventually did.

The next day I was exhausted when I woke up. My experience earlier in the morning concluded around 3:33am, because that was the last time I observed. I called into work sick and spent much of my day trying to sketch the sphere I saw, but it did no justice, because I could not animate it. I could not help but to recall how it floated fixed in my room and seemed alive. This sphere was like a large organism, no human characteristics at all. It did not make a sound, and it appeared to be observing me, maybe, or it was just there. As soon as I acknowledged it audibly, it disappeared. So my day went, mind afire, recalling all that transpired. I ate lunch and rested on my couch in the living room. I must have fallen asleep again, because the next thing I remember was laying down in a white space on a floating table made of the same material as the sphere. Several vine-like arms came from underneath the table and formed leaf-like heads, without the veins and stems. These vines moved much like the tentacles of the sphere, but bent and swayed as they passed over and around my body. Some of the leaves grew in size and had a black mirror reflection to them. I looked into them, but did not see anything inside them or my own reflection. They moved about and over me. One of them bent and got really close to my face and grew in size to about the size of my face. Its movements were very efficient, silent, and precise. I could not move while the vines observed me. I had no feeling of temperature in the white space, but the environment was comfortable, although the activities were unsettling. I was not fearful, but I did not feel embraced either. When the vines retracted below the table, I got worried and began to panic. Again, my heart felt heavy and slow, and stopped. I got very light headed and blacked out. When I awoke I was in my living room and drenched with sweat. If I had any doubts of the events earlier in the morning, I did not anymore. I had been observed with non-invasive technique.

I have trouble remembering much else. I believe I experienced multi-dimensional observations and a spherical organism not of our dimension origin. I was then brought somewhere to be inspected via non-invasive methods. I did not see any beings or have any psychic thoughts. It was purely observational. I have no doubt these "dreams" were in part actual experiences, but the lines of dream and reality were not there, I was in another realm or dimension, both psychologically and physiologically.

So there you have it, as best as I can remember and describe. I still have many questions myself about the experience, but I am curious if anyone else has seen or felt what I described. Does anyone have insight?
edit on 19-6-2013 by Boscov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Please command this to stop immediately.
All sentient entities have the inalienable right of free will. It is something that is absolute, it cannot be given away, nor can it be taken. Anything claiming otherwise is part of the deceptive illusion. You are being targeted to participate in this illusion and the more you allow this to happen to you, the more of your "self" you will lose, until you ultimately become their slave. Albeit, it is more akin to being trapped in your own mind and your own concept of "truth."

There is only one Truth and it will reign. However, at this time we are in an all-out final assault of this Truth. Men will begin to lose their minds, indulging themselves into their own individual experiences. This will ultimately evolve into all out chaos. We have already entered this stage and, as anyone with any perception can see, order is exponentially decreasing and succumbing to the equilibrium of entropy.

People will believe what they want to believe, and we were told thousands of years ago that, tragically, they will be given over to the great deception. We are told that it will be because of their disdain for the truth and preference for the lie.

The stage for this has been being set for a very long time. The goal of making a mockery of morality and principle, turning men against each other by threatening their self-worth through their intellect, has long been reached. Using greed and the abuse of trust to invalidate the Truth of God, rendered men desperately searching for "answers". Do not underestimate the cleverness of our Enemy, his modus operandi is the perfection of subterfuge. Most men never even see it coming, and the few who come to the realization of the truth, have long been wallowing in deceit.

There are no 'aliens', my friend. They've been here for a very, very long time. However, you will ultimately have to decide who is telling the truth and who is continuing to perpetuate the lie.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by WashMoreFeet

Thank you for your insight and clarity of response. I have prayed in the past for the experiences to stop. I have faith God will provide safe haven for me. I completely understand how entertaining the "illusions" could drive a person mad and make one question reality. I will continue to pray for peace of mind and refuse any deceits that are counter to my faith.

new topics

join