It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Revolution Of Darkness

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
All of "real" change in history has come about via violent means...

In History before the 50s, the military wasn't developed enough to repel a people's revolution. Today it's another story. The military got far more powerful than ever before. It spans across the Globe. The Weathermen tried being violent during the 70s. They lost because they under-estimated by far the military in the said 70s. Today the military evolved even FURTHER, to include things like EM waves that burns the skin to effectively induce widespread yet direct pain. And this is just the non-lethal weapons, to deal with angry mobs. We didn't even talked about lighting bolt weapons and Joule effect force fields. The ratio "people's capability divided by World Class Military" is hilariously small. We are not like in Hollywood movies, like Rambo, we are in a real modern world. If you're starting to be a nuisance, they'll just simply drop a nuclear bomb and you'll be history. No guns, no karate will ever protect you from that. The Weathermen tried, and they learned the hard way about the REAL world.

reply to post by MyHappyDogShiner

Originally posted by MyHappyDogShiner
And when the shooting starts, it won't stop until a lot of people shoot each other for no reason other than being in a position to be shot, damn, we had friendly fire incidents in the military cuz of flip flopped coordinates, untrained people popping off rounds will be even more indiscriminate.

War is not like on TV, civil war is worse, you do not want to go there.

Exactly.

edit on 23-6-2013 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by starheart

I doubt it's all freemasonry. Maybe a couple of freemason took part, but I doubt they were behind the revolutions. I talked to a couple of masons and they seemed okay.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by swanne
reply to post by starheart

I talked to a couple of masons and they seemed okay.

Because they are at the lowest levels. Darwin was a 27th level Mason, or a Knight Commander of the Temple. Francis Bacon, the one who re-wrote the KJV Bible was a Knight Templar. Those two contribute greatly at destroying the "old" thinking by replacing it with the "new" thinking, which was evolution and might makes right.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by swanne
reply to post by yourmaker

you see, our side isn't the violent ones here, we need to learn violence to protect ourselves from it.

From what? What kind of violence can one learn to protect oneself from an unexpected drone strike? What kind of violence will protect oneself from a nuclear blast?

methodical counter-intelligence. I feel sad that I have to repeat this so often but it's true!
it just requires actual work.

a drone strike can be averted altogether. as well as a nuclear blast (this one is silly you realize?)

a drone begins it's day in a hangar on a base,
it's operator wakes up for his shift and the 2 intersect at some point in time and space.
both allow not only the possibility for intel to be gathered but to also be intercepted before they even move.

The violence I was referring to was more based on mobile land operations.

My problem with this whole premise is you recognize they have extreme arms available but your attention is on how could we pions EVER defend against it? When the question should really be what can we do to prevent it's use altogether?

The answer to that would be infiltration of government and the removal of legislation that allows these things to be used at all.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

By doing this, one would be basically doing what the Russians were trying to do during the Cold War. With almost the same marxist-like philosophy as motivations! I understand your point, but I see big loopholes in which mafia and neonazi, just to name a few, could then gain power! A weaker government would mean these could rise too in power! The bad guys too would like to control the government.

And if they do, then it'll be quite certain the Constitution will be abolished so these mafia-like society can actually stay at the top.

edit on 28-6-2013 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
It is madness....consider the anti-establishment revolutionaries of the 1960s (ie Bill Ayers et al) who struck out against the government for war crimes in Vietnam and so on....and then suggested a communist revolution in this country saying that they may have to kill 50 million citizens (that percentage number would be much higher now). A lot of these people are now in the "establishment" (they are "The Man" or close advisors).

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join