It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI director admits domestic use of drones for surveillance

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
They passed legislation allowing this about a year ago....do people not remember these things?

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I am about as sick of this drone BS as I can be without going off the deep end.

It is high time for some real civil disobedience with a humorous twist. They want to use their freaking drones? Freaking FINE! We should make our own "nuisance" drones to follow and track the every freaking move of the allegedly "elected" officials who refuse to side with the people on this issue.

They don't even need to fly.. We just need to strap inexpensive cameras and transmitters to virtually every RC toy available to the public and drive/fly them to the Whitehouse in protest of this overzealous act of aggression.

This would be far more effective than the "armed march" that Kokesh stupidly dreamed up.

It is just time we started pissing them off to no end... It is not like there aren't about 100 million people in this joke of a nation with anything better to do.

Boba

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

One of several methods.
You ought to see how they can render a 3d internal image of your home in real time using its wiring.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Sure did, and it was not from my vote. You got to remember, there aren't enough representatives for the people to accurately hear all sides.

We are not being heard, our voice is but a whisper in the wind.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaneslaughta
reply to post by Ghost375

Sure did, and it was not from my vote. You got to remember, there aren't enough representatives for the people to accurately hear all sides.

We are not being heard, our voice is but a whisper in the wind.

We have lost our leaders.

They are cowards to afraid to stand up to these Agencies we fund.

Do not fear...People are waking from their slumber.

Never give up, never give in...At the end of the day. Americans will overcome.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Dominar

I've said it many times and I'll say it again, those subservient sheeple who accept all of this and keep themselves willfully ignorant are MORE dangerous than ANY terrorist could ever be to our freedoms and liberties.

Wow...

Just Wow...You my friend win the "Quote of the Week".

Good Stuff.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere

We have lost our leaders.

They are cowards to afraid to stand up to these Agencies we fund.

Do not fear...People are waking from their slumber.

Never give up, never give in...At the end of the day. Americans will overcome.

I hope your right, i prey your right. Never before have i seen this country so divided over such a wide variety of issues. We have become UN, un united that is.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

Only when well educated people come together to demand something will it be done.

I need you...You need me...We all need each other. We need to educate the #Generation.

You know what to say....Ironically we may have to adapt to Social Media to be effective.

Whatever it takes. It seems most of ATS is wide awake. Thanks for your love of Country.

This crap is over and we are reclaiming our out of control paranoid remove your shoes Government.
edit on 19-6-2013 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RAY1990

Originally posted by shaneslaughta
Basically what the poems are saying is that because we are so complacent, and blinded by things that we dont notice that we are being taken for a ride.

Our rights are being chipped away under us and most dont notice because they have their techno goodies and crap.

That's the jist of it

It's ok though... it's only to catch terrorists and criminals, and anyone can be one of those two in theory.

:
But big sister says the domestic terrorists are Christians, all the former military, NRA members, and basically anyone who leans politically to the right...That's a lot of spying to be done...

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobaganoosh

It is just time we started pissing them off to no end.

the problem with that end is they don't have the same sense of humour and would more than likely deem the whole thing terrorist in nature and shut you down to justifiably KILL you.

thats the problem, you people are trying to fight something actually evil with good intentions, it's sad.

it's not even a fight, your just offsetting the inevitable because you still sense some good in them or don't want them to bring the bad down on us, well the reality is we are getting closer to outright govt defiance.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Iscool

Yeah i know, im starting to feel like maybe they are going to round us up for the gas chamber soon.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Yeah tell me about it. like i posted earlier, we are divided and they are winning, but United we are too strong.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
They use drones on the NSA black building place. Looking for weird stuff all the time.

I'm reminded of the those photos from South America when a plane flew over an indigenous tribe just a few years ago. The small group of painted people got antagonistic towards the plane, treated it like an evil thing. Because, maybe it was. Maybe they were enjoying a mystic universe and then the consciousness embedded within the design of the craft wicked away all their happy stuff, took away their privacy, took away their charm.

See even one of the most primitive man group on earth knows that other men types should not go there. They didn't need a paper, or a boss type, or a special pattern of decorations, to know it was wrong. It's not the technology that's offensive, but the person behind it that is. Even a primitive illiterate tribal man knows about the bias boundaries about trespassing, how they aren't for everybody's benefit.

Is there nowhere the camera lens does not go? Some neurotic political atmosphere, to be obsessed about what other people are doing. It's like an elder family member spying on his children, except it's not a family member, but a stranger, and potentially a harmful enemy. Misuse of technology ought to have criminal codes around it. A drone is a threatening thing why does it remain?

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
When did we have to start being ashamed to be Americans?

Or to have pride in your Country no matter where you are from.

I refuse to be ashamed of my Country. I love my Country. There I said it...

I will never give up my values...I will not ask you to give up yours.

We need to rise together in a peaceful but firm way.

We my friends are today's Patriots. We are "awake" and fed up.

To not honor our Forefathers sacrifice is to be asleep.

Todays kids are smart...They will learn...If we will teach them.

This is the time for a peaceful "Keyboard Revolution".

Apathy is the real enemy....If I offended you with my Patriotism...Wake up !!!

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I live in IL and I assure this is real! A drone actually crashed in Georgetown/ridge farm like last year..it was all over Facebook. The thing was big as a car and it didn't have one sticker or marking on it. It was all white. It's freaking creepy! All we gotta do is take skynet down..

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awiseyoungchap
All we gotta do is take skynet down..

Don't forget about HAL.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

You might be right. I just still cling to the hope that people being killed by the government for expressing their disdain through harmless means on a massive scale would have the opposite effect on the masses. Instead of driving fear into the hearts of the people, it would ignite a fire. There is a war upon us, not from a distant fragmented enemy, but from our owners. Death is to be expected in any war. To commit an act of defiance without that precondition would be naive.

I am just saying that we can't let the fear of our inevitable deaths stop us from standing for what is right.

Not legal, but right. There is a destinct difference between the two.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobaganoosh

You might be right. I just still cling to the hope that people being killed by the government for expressing their disdain through harmless means on a massive scale would have the opposite effect on the masses. Instead of driving fear into the hearts of the people, it would ignite a fire. There is a war upon us, not from a distant fragmented enemy, but from our owners. Death is to be expected in any war. To commit an act of defiance without that precondition would be naive.

I am just saying that we can't let the fear of our inevitable deaths stop us from standing for what is right.

Not legal, but right. There is a destinct difference between the two.

Our Forefathers would already be stretching necks.

Besides, I would be honored to give my life for Freedom.

Because without our Liberty...We are already dead.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere

Because without our Liberty...We are already dead.

Without our liberty....were nothing but slaves.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
They have much bigger and much better toys than you. Give in to your fate America. What will be is inevitable. We were complacent for too long.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join