It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI director admits domestic use of drones for surveillance

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by thishereguy

This is Honey Boo Boo

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by thishereguy
reply to post by beezzer

America has drones and Honey Boo-boo.

i understand drones. but what hell is ..Honey Boo-boo?? am i missing something? or should i even care about it?

not trolling just never heard of that term/ thing.

You are really better of not knowing, but if you want to ruin your appetite and carve your eyes out with dull spoons, Google her.

You have been warned.

ETA: Too late.

edit on 19-6-2013 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChuckNasty
Don't see anything wrong with this. No different than a wire tap.

They need to increase the drones IMO. Being able to shut down illegal activity, to include drug trafficking, cheaply is a big plus. Don't believe me? Then watch gangland's episode of Los Zetas. We don't want to end up like Mexico (which according to Jesse Ventura, has more personal privacy).

You really think that drug gangs would continue to exist if government went after them hard? If america can sack saddam within a month(who had tanks, planes, artillery, 1 million soldiers) they cannot stop the zetas? Even mexico could IF they wanted to, but they don't and its all a show. Show business, that is what usa and mexico are all about, prime time show business....HOLLYWOOD STYLE!

Drugs make already rich people richer. That is why they exist. The drug lords are merely their lieutenants. Its a multi-billion dollar industry.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

this is what passes as entertainment? no wonder we in this fix we are in.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Sorry mate

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Have you seen american tv? Its nothing like the Saturday morning cartoons i remember growing up!

They have made a monopoly off of other peoples suffering.

If you think the video is sad, read the comments

edit on 19-6-2013 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
A new edit to the OP.

“There is a price to be paid for that transparency,” Mueller said. “I certainly think it would be educating our adversaries as to what our capabilities are.”

What? They dont already know? Its not like our govt dont have ABC agencies that specialize in spying on other nations.

I damn well know they reciprocate that sentiment.

I predict that there will be a wave of drone shootings in the near future.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

The Federal Aviation Administration is currently considering ground rules that will outline how the FAA can govern domestic drone use, and by 2020 they expect to see 30,000 UAVs soaring through US airspace. Speaking before a House panel on Wednesday, though, Sec. Napolitano suggested that deploying UAVs proactively to put an extra set over locales nowhere near America’s border may in fact be the next move.

Source

They have been conditioning us on this for a while now and still Americans are not catching on to how many liberties they have been sweeping under the rug......all in the name of defense.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I need the last five minutes of my memory deleting NOW

I cannot believe I watched that video...

I think this cat watched it too the poor bugger

I need to go scrub my brain with a iron brush or something now...

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaneslaughta

This is Honey Boo Boo

I take back my pity for the USA. You deserve it.

To quote someone in a galaxy far, far away. Wipe them out. All of them.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorChaos
The NSA has officially become that guy that nobody knows, who crashes your party, makes lewd remarks to every female present and when asked to leave, heads to your bathroom and drops an upper-decker out of spite.

It's long past time to clean house here in the U.S.

(quoted exactly from another thread)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

yes, but have never seen that. how can anyone watch that , and keep watching is beyond me. 50 seconds is all i could take of that.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I feel you, its said that people get enjoyment out of others suffering.
If i had a child that was AUTISTIC .......i wouldn't parade her in front of the TV cameras to monopolize over her suffering.

ITS SICK!

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I seem to have derailed my own thread

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I seem to have derailed my own thread

oops sorry, i seem to have contributed to that also. just never heard of .." Honey Boo-boo ".

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Quite alright; that's what the forum is for, to ask questions.

Anyway it seems like now that this isn't on the New Topics page everyone has moved on.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by thishereguy
reply to post by beezzer

America has drones and Honey Boo-boo.

i understand drones. but what hell is ..Honey Boo-boo?? am i missing something? or should i even care about it?

not trolling just never heard of that term/ thing.

You are really better of not knowing, but if you want to ruin your appetite and carve your eyes out with dull spoons, Google her.

You have been warned.

edit on 19-6-2013 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

Autism is not as uncommon as you may think. I see lots of those folks on american idol and survivor all the time. Who is going to become the next beauty queen, will it be michelle or diana??? Please call now and vote.

Sick? Lots of more nasty things happening than this....

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
It is sick to exploit the handicapped for money. Especially when the person is a child and has not yet formed any opinions on their personal situation yet.
Maybe in ten years this child will look back and say mom dad why did you sell me out?

This is not the point of the thread, the over reaching arms of the US government is.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaneslaughta
It is sick to exploit the handicapped for money. Especially when the person is a child and has not yet formed any opinions on their personal situation yet.
Maybe in ten years this child will look back and say mom dad why did you sell me out?

This is not the point of the thread, the over reaching arms of the US government is.

From that perspective yes. I am not saying the parents did good, but mentally challenged parents with need for cash will do lots of sick things. I personally knew a few kids in high school with autism and they were not pleasant at all.

Just saying lets not blow it out of porportion. Autism does not equate to retardation.

The thread got derailed by itself and maybe will find its way back eventually.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
As i sit here thinking, i realize that in some ways they have had this capability for years.
They have cameras on helicopters. Maybe some people dont care because of that fact alone.
The true difference is from 18k feet you will never hear it or see it, but it can see you.

People are all too happy being spied on.

I remember Trainreq the celebrity smartphone hacker, still didn't sway the 50 plus celebrities that had their personal phones hacked and compromising photos stolen and placed on the web.

The only difference now it that WE are just bowing to legal intrusion of privacy.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join