It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LBC 97.3 UFO photo just gone up on thier website.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
They are claiming its the best UFO photo ever.
So what do you think?
I'm skeptical, could be anything.

www.lbc.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
See following and the excellent debunking by Elevenaugust

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
A better picture at the dailymail

As one of the comments says, its some kind of reflection:

Look carefully at the left side of the picture, where the lower branch of the tree crosses the lamppost.
There are two more faint 'lights' and about an inch to the right of these two, are two more even fainter lights. I agree with those who say that these are a reflection.

Also, I completely fail to believe somebody could take a phone photo so clear and sharp of something that flies quicker than an aircraft.

Edit - having now had a chance to see the location with google street view, its also plainly clear that this guy also took the time to ZOOM in to the scene. The buildings in the background are quite far away and a "normal" phone shot would encompass a much wider field of view.
Unless of course he's already taken the time to run the raw image through photoshop to crop it, in which case all bets are off.

edit on 19-6-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Pretty vivid reflection if it's that, I assumed someone would just work their digital analysis magic on it and prove it was some simple photoshop.

I wonder how easy it would be to recreate this type of reflection, intentionally of course.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
I wonder how easy it would be to recreate this type of reflection, intentionally of course.

Well the best way would be if somebody in the area visited the place and worked out where exactly you have to stand to get the exact same image.
In the carpark, or inside the pub looking through a window?

And also check out whether at dusk, lights in the pub are turned on that reflect in the same way.

I'll do it if somebody pays the airfare.

edit on 19-6-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Chukkles

If it is faked, it's nothing.
If it's not faked, it's not interesting.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chukkles
They are claiming its the best UFO photo ever.
So what do you think?
I'm skeptical, could be anything.

www.lbc.co.uk...

"Anything"? Classic oval shapes of a UFO - no wings or tail of a plane - and you say that it could be anything?

The only resemblance I can think of is the shape of a blimp, but there would not be two of them so close to each other, quite apart from this being inconsistent with their reported rapid motion across the sky.

Far being being "anything", the objects look like nothing plausible that I know.
This makes it an excellent UFO photo.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Please add your thoughts to the existing thread.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

join