It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal Responsability and The Story of Jesus

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Do you think accepting that you are the Christ consciousness is a test?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
Hi, first let me start by saying these few bits. I don't have much to substantiate this claim but my own observation and experience. Secondly, it is short and to the point.

After many many many many hours of reading and study and lecture, after many many many spiritual experiences from that which we do not speak of to meditation, sweat lodge ceremony, wicca ritual, satanic ritual, church, and i dont even know what else im missing i have come to a point where i hold firm to one belief and here it is in a nutshell...

(when i say "i am" anything what i mean is i am speaking as if i were you not myself, im not making any claims here im just presenting a theory)

The story of Jesus is a story of personal responsibility and it is not meant to be anything but a guide. It is to guide you to the path of understanding that we are all the Jesus figure inherently. I am the one who has to take personal responsibility over everything. I must represent god. I must be god. I am Jesus.

Now, take this into consideration as if you believe it and see if you can handle that responsibility. I know for sure im not fully explaining my theory. If you ask the right questions and get into a legitimate conversation maybe we can take this thread further then what it is right now. If not, your loss not mine, pearls before swine.

From my perspective it does sound familiar

It relates to reality being one thing.

Each us being an expression of God and therefore God from a point of view (Consciousness as a reflection).

Any thoughts?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

I can see what your saying how reality is one thing from a certain perspective.

I still contemplate this and where im at right now is here... i think we become what are and become apart of something else in our own paradigm sort of, but not really. I also consider that we arent all one. We are symbiotic but different. I think we each contain a piece to the puzzle and all pieces are necessary for the puzzle to be complete.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Kashai

I can see what your saying how reality is one thing from a certain perspective.

I still contemplate this and where im at right now is here... i think we become what are and become apart of something else in our own paradigm sort of, but not really. I also consider that we arent all one. We are symbiotic but different. I think we each contain a piece to the puzzle and all pieces are necessary for the puzzle to be complete.

In the context of a reflection we would all be complete and created in "Gods image," the puzzle relates to an image of what is complete.

The present is infinite. The moment is an event where transcendence relates to seeing the moment as one event.

As result the moment defines everything that exist from a point of view.

Like saying hello to what is apparently a really good person, where exactly does that end.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
God=Love
Jesus=Peace
The Holy Spirit=Happiness

True Happiness or true Peace cannot exist without Love and so the three are one.

Heaven is a place where what we today acknowledge as objective is what is subjective.

Their our emotions is what is objective and what we today define as material in heaven is what
is subjective.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

I need to take that further and explain more about where your coming from. Then i will have thoughts and i assure you i am 100% interested in further understanding you.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

God=Love
Jesus=Peace

True Happiness or true Peace cannot exist without Love and so the three are one. Heaven is a place where what we today acknowledge as objective is what is subjective.

Their our emotions is what is objective and what we today define as material in heaven is what is subjective. Any thoughts?
reply to post by Kashai

Hmm, What do you mean heaven is subjective?

Im not sure i need more context to really understand you please add more.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

reply to post by Kashai

I need to take that further and explain more about where your coming from. Then i will have thoughts and i assure you i am 100% interested in further understanding you.

Akhenaten believed in one God and he was exiled from Egypt and where did he go?

The Toltec also believed in one God.

Actually I feel the same way.

edit on 23-6-2013 by Kashai because: modifed content

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

God=Love
Jesus=Peace

True Happiness or true Peace cannot exist without Love and so the three are one. Heaven is a place where what we today acknowledge as objective is what is subjective.

Their our emotions is what is objective and what we today define as material in heaven is what is subjective. Any thoughts?
reply to post by Kashai

Hmm, What do you mean heaven is subjective?

Im not sure i need more context to really understand you please add more.

From the context of saying that love (as an example) is fundamentally objective and is a part of reality. Its to take the idea of God as love as literal, presenting that fundamentally Love from a certain point of view and related to what reality is, takes up space and time. So what I am saying is that Heaven is objective but from the context of our current and common perspective upon reality, in respect to feelings is often related to as subjective.

Because it relates in a physical sense to emotions in an objective way heaven is an aspect of reality

God is Love.

Any thoughts?
edit on 23-6-2013 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

So are you saying that Heaven is subjective in how we relate to it?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Sorry for the late reply to this. I've been busy with RL stuff and killing zombies in Left 4 Dead 2.

I've explored the idea you mentioned quite a bit. I can't say much against it except for this: If infinity still exists, then everything is still one thing. Once you have multiplicity of real entities (virtually real entities such as myself don't count), then infinity is no more. Multiplicity can be measured. Infinity can't. My contention is that the multiplicity that we witness is virtual. Even the division between masculine and feminine, or yin and yang, is purely an artifact of virtuality. Our natural state is unmanifest potential.

On the other hand, the idea of the universe churning out little godlings that become the gods of their own planets, solar systems, galaxies and eventually their own universes could also fit into the VR model. All things still being one. You get what I mean? I'm not disagreeing with you as concerns the manifestation, only as concerns the underlying reality. And it's not even that strong a disagreement. It's one of those things for which a 'best guess' is good enough for now... or for the next thousand years, because it'll be that long at least before I get to know for sure.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join