It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thread Deletions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
The other day I made a new thread in 'Breaking Political News' forum regarding the petition to stop secret surveillance. It was deleted by a mod (who else could it have been?) within 15 mins, and yet, I now see a thread on the exact same subject, with replies, and with the same link I had, and it has not been deleted. Why?

Is it me? Am I to be singled out for especial mod attention? Whomever deleted my thread, didn't even have the courtesy to inform me by private message that my thread had been deleted, and to provide the reason why.

I'd like to know what is going on?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The NSA did it...

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by madmac5150

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
If a thread is moved or deleted you are automatically sent a message by the staff member who initiated the action.

It's an automated system.

For further info you can just reply to the message and ask the exact question you asked here.

Edited to add:

If the thread was closed as opposed to trashed or moved, the member of staff who closed it will indicate so in the thread.

Either way, rather than speculation the best way to find an answer is to check your inbox and ask the staff member in question what happened.
edit on Jun 18th 2013 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join