It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brazil protests. Pictures only.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
A pretty cool image is circulating all over Brazil. An Air Force pilot took a picture while in a flight with the following message "WAKE UP BRAZIL we are with you".

Air force pilot

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
One of the most well known tv news anchor has spilled the beans. He says most of the media are with the government against the people and he includes the channel he works for. He hits hard at the mainstream media for their disinformation and anti-democratic biased news feed of the protests. He goes on to call the politicians the real people behind vandalism in Brazil. (Unfortunately it's only in Portuguese. Most probably he will get fired but if his channel fires him they might get even more exposed!)

edit on 22-6-2013 by Zedux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The government was expecting to see the protests washed away. As the government has canceled the increase in bus fare the mainstream midia is now calling the protests simply vandalism! Globo.com which is also the biggest national tv network in Brazil (financed back in the 50s with CBS money) has now removed all options to leave comments on all their news. The protests are taking even bigger proportions and now the police is starting to use more and more violence against the millions of Brazilians who are on the streets. I was banned from infowars.com for posting this stuff there and as a protest I cancelled my subscription to prisonplanet.tv I also had contributed in all money bombs in the last years. Something very fishy is going on there!

The bloodbath is starting to spill more and more as mainstream media and government are fighting against the people of Brazil!

police violance
edit on 22-6-2013 by Zedux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
just a small update... the protests are still taking place and now the lower income tax is also going to the streets as the protests started mainly by the fed up middle class which is basically the backbone for government income. Dilma has said it will ask for a referendum to bring some major changes to the nation which sounded good but is now taking the political class to a power struggle (which is good). People are rejecting political parties like never before they want the ELECTED politicians to respond directly to the zone which elected them with no political affiliation. (media is still ignoring this fact and spinning as a dictatorship which is not true)

prote sts today throughout Brazil
edit on 25-6-2013 by Zedux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Zedux

Thank you for bringing all of this news to us Zedux.

I have high hopes for Brazil

I am happy that people are becoming more aware and the truth is causing outrage!

I am sad though too... I honestly can't see a totally positive out come for them or us...yet

I guess there is more hope of positive change where people acknowledge the problem though

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Threegirls
reply to post by Zedux

Thank you for bringing all of this news to us Zedux.

I have high hopes for Brazil

I am happy that people are becoming more aware and the truth is causing outrage!

I am sad though too... I honestly can't see a totally positive out come for them or us...yet

I guess there is more hope of positive change where people acknowledge the problem though

You are welcome.

Today officially there were protests in 438 cities across the country. There was a violent clash in Belo Horizonte were the national team played a match. The protests are definitely making politicians scared today they voted to turn corruption an heinous crime. Also the government is giving more power back to the states decentralizing some of the power the federal government took from the states. The protests are still taking place and people still want major change in how politics is done. People will continue to protest now until major changes happen!

Protests today

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I note that the protests in brazil are partly marxist and mainly left wing as are most sth american protests leading to general revolution.
This has no bearing on the tea party movement which is neo con and libertarian front,thus pro ultra capitalist movement in the US. Ah the irony while those several 100 kms sth of you protest against capitalism those in the US protest for it.
edit on 27-6-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join