It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Journalist Michael Hastings dies in L.A. car crash (Single car crash??)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by GrantedBail

This couldnt have been an accident, he jumps over a median an crashes into a tree?
This was an assassination.

note the convenient witness too, at 4am
damn, can't find that "obama will get you even if he has to wait 20 years" video

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

Okay... there was an e-mail conversation between him and one of Obama's aides that got heated, he was told the administration didn't like him that much. I am trying to look for it on Google.
edit on 18-6-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

Proof please.

Read through these and let me know if you need more proof or you could just use google.
www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 18-6-2013 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by Sankari

Okay... there was an e-mail conversation between him and one of Obama's aides that got heated, he was told the administration didn't like him that much. I am trying to look for it on Google.
edit on 18-6-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

That's an unsubstantiated anecdote, not proof. Even if true, it sure doesn't provide a motive for murder.

Originally posted by Maluhia
Read through these and let me know if you need more proof or you could just use google.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

I didn't see anything there about the Obama administration's opinion of Hastings. I did see a lot about Hastings' opinion of the Obama administration. But I didn't see anything that would make Obama want to kill him.
edit on 18/6/13 by Sankari because: typo...

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Very strange times indeed - I think we're going to see more disappearing acts in the very near future as certain sectors of government and banking go into meltdown and panic.

Here's a very interesting story in connection with Snowdon - happened on a plane flying from Hong Kong to US Wow! most interesting indeed.

Real Life Spy Drama On U.S. Bound Plane? “I’m Dead Already, They’re Gonna Kill Me”

www.activistpost.com...

a little taster of the conversation - more in the article with video

Text“He complained about being shot with darts during the entire flight,” passenger Jacques Roizen told CBS 2’s Tracee Carrasco.

“He never threatened any individual on the plane. He didn’t threaten to blow up the plane. He didn’t threaten to divert the plane. He was just saying he had information relating to Ed Snowden,” passenger Peter Jones added.

“He said he worked for the U.S. Embassy in Abu Dhabi and he was being detained by the CIA and was being transferred and his life was in danger,” Jones told Diamond. The situation got pretty unnerving in a hurry, passengers said. “All of a sudden, there’s a guy screaming about national security, CIA, covert operations,” said Roizen, of Manhattan.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I wonder what story he was working on........

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
So his car crashed and burned just as he passed Clinton Ave on North Highland Ave? That is just before you get to Melrose Ave on the street sign you see in the picture. Was somebody sending a message?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
Very strange times indeed - I think we're going to see more disappearing acts in the very near future as certain sectors of government and banking go into meltdown and panic.

Here's a very interesting story in connection with Snowdon - happened on a plane flying from Hong Kong to US Wow! most interesting indeed.

Real Life Spy Drama On U.S. Bound Plane? “I’m Dead Already, They’re Gonna Kill Me”

www.activistpost.com...

a little taster of the conversation - more in the article with video

Text“He complained about being shot with darts during the entire flight,” passenger Jacques Roizen told CBS 2’s Tracee Carrasco.

“He never threatened any individual on the plane. He didn’t threaten to blow up the plane. He didn’t threaten to divert the plane. He was just saying he had information relating to Ed Snowden,” passenger Peter Jones added.

“He said he worked for the U.S. Embassy in Abu Dhabi and he was being detained by the CIA and was being transferred and his life was in danger,” Jones told Diamond. The situation got pretty unnerving in a hurry, passengers said. “All of a sudden, there’s a guy screaming about national security, CIA, covert operations,” said Roizen, of Manhattan.

How about this.
How about the guy who went nuts on a plane? You know the recent one who they said he was going to be killed by the NSA and CIA and he worked at the Embassy in UAE. That made me dig a little and look what I found.

A US UAE company setup to do spying. And look at the Board of Directors page. Maybe the guy was not so crazy?

AmCham Abu Dhabi, the trademark of the American Business Group of Abu Dhabi, is a member of the global network of American Chambers of Commerce.
www.amchamabudhabi.org...

But that is not a US Government agency. Us Chambers of Commerce is a Republican Agency.
en.wikipedia.org...

Introduction AmCham Abu Dhabi, the trademark of the American Business Group of Abu Dhabi, is a member of the global network of American Chambers of Commerce. Since 1996, AmCham Abu Dhabi has worked to increase trade, investment, and goodwill between the United States of America and the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. AmCham Abu Dhabi is an independent, not-for-profit trade association comprised of Fortune 500 corporations, small and medium sized companies, and prominent business leaders and entrepreneurs. Regular electronic communications are sent out to members with updates on events, membership, and other strategic issues of importance to US business executives and US citizens abroad. AmCham Abu Dhabi is managed by an Executive Director and five professional staff. The Board of Directors is elected annually by members and includes four officers and 11 members at large. The Chairman is the spokesperson for the membership. AmCham Abu Dhabi holds an Annual General Meeting and a Strategic Planning Meeting to further develop itself as a leading professional organization. AFFILIATIONS: US CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: AmCham Abu Dhabi is a member of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce based in Washington D.C. The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world's largest business federation representing the interests of more than 3 million businesses of all sizes, sectors, and regions, as well as state and local chambers and industry associations. As the voice of business, the Chamber's core purpose is to fight for free enterprise before Congress, the White House, regulatory agencies, the courts, the court of public opinion, and governments around the world. ABU DHABI CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: AmCham Abu Dhabi is a member of the Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Abu Dhabi (ADCCI). Mission statement: We are the private sector representative working to advocate policies, connect businesses and expand member opportunities by providing world-class member services, with an aim to contribute to Abu Dhabi's sustainable economic development. AMCHAM MENA: AmCham Abu Dhabi is a member of AmCham MENA, which includes the AmChams of Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Bahrain and Abu Dhabi, UAE. The objective of the Council is to foster increased collaboration and cooperation amongst the members, and to work on promoting greater business opportunities between the United States and the Middle East North Africa (MENA) region. US-UAE BUSINESS COUNCIL: AmCham Abu Dhabi is a lifetime non-voting board member of the Washington DC based US-UAE Business Council. The Council is a business advocacy organization committed to the advancement of the bilateral trade and investment relationship between the US and the UAE.

No wonder Eric Prince decided to put his training camp there for his Royal Protection Mercenaries. You know for all those Princes and Kings in the oil rich countries.

His secret base for training in the UAE.
goo.gl...

Columbia complains he is taking to many of there top agents.
www.upi.com...

Turkey and Colombia agree to waive visas.
www.sundayszaman.com...

The Visa thing is good for smuggling all those mercenaries into Syria. So as you can see Black Water is still up to its old tricks.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Coroner's officials said they could not immediately identify the victim, saying the body was burned beyond recognition

Convenient....

A single car.

Jumps median.

Hits tree.

Burst in flames.

Crispy journalist (may he rest in peace).

I wonder what story he was working on? It'll come out. It always does. No one will be charged for a crime. It will be ruled an accident. If for some reason it can't, then it will be explained how he wrote a suicide letter (like the ID's from the twin towers) that didn't burn but everything else clearly did.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Since it was 4:30 AM he probably was in a hurry to get home, maybe had a few drinks,or was visiting friends or family and fell asleep and had the accident. Things happen real fast once control is lost.
I hope someone was kidding when they suggested his car was 'taken over by remote control'! Newer cars have a lot of electronics but they can't be driven or controlled remotely!
Until we hear otherwise, I would label this a terrible accident.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
They said on Yahoo he was either working or was going to work on a story about Obama's 2012 Campaign.

RIP

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

I didn't see anything there about the Obama administration's opinion of Hastings. I did see a lot about Hastings' opinion of the Obama administration. But I didn't see anything that would make Obama want to kill him.

Well, in that case, you need to google people who cross Obama and have died - before their time. Here, let me help you out again.

Lieutenant Quarles Harris Jr.- A key witness in a federal probe into passport information stolen from the State Department was fatally shot in front of a District church. Obama's Passport Breach: Unanswered Questions, and an Unsolved Murder : Harris worked for a security firm run by John Brennan, later to be a terrorism advisor to Obama. Listed as a detail in Youtube video "Shocking Secrets and Verifiable Facts about Barack Obama the MSM Refuses to Report" (at approx. 22 minutes in the video); Was an employee of John Brennan when murdered. John Brennan confirmed to head CIA.

www.nachumlist.com...

The Obama administration doesn't look kindly on people who "investigate" them and really don't like people who actually "discover" stuff.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wulff

Why does everyone seem to jump to drinking? Really? At 4:30am! I used to drink A LOT back in the day. Even after hours drinking I'd still be home before then. This guy was quite the accomplished peron with a great career ahead of him. To me, I would think at 4:30am he was probably heading off to work.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Oh yes, they sanitized the poison guy story very quickly. I'd say easily the most effective they've been since in office. The Bush administration was waaaaaaay better at hiding all that crap.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

I agree with you because I read earlier this evening he lives in New York. He was out here in California, I would imagine, working on something. He was on the cover of Vermont Life for this years May edition.

Hastings currently lives in New York City with his wife, Elise Jordan, whom he married two years ago. It was necessary to be closer to his new job at Buzzfeed, the brash website specializing in pop culture and political news for which he covered the 2012 presidential election. But the Green Mountain State represents a sanctuary the couple plans to return to permanently.

“I bounce around quite a bit, but Vermont is my spiritual home,” he says over a spotty cell phone connection while barreling through the Holland Tunnel on the way to catch a flight to Kentucky, where he has an interview with a former CIA station chief now in federal prison. “It’s just completely this other universe. For me, it’s a place of total peace and serenity in comparison to these other places. And that’s something to be thankful for. I’m excited to move back soon.”

Scroll Down to bottom

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

That was already released as a ebook.

www.amazon.com...=rdr_kindle_ext_tmb

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I've outlined just a few of the many problems with this scenario:

As you can see, there's no way this was a mere 'accident.' The official story doesn't add up!

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

He had a house down Melrose Ave on Edinburg Ave. So he was only a few blocks from home.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

So you figure the green lights and street signs always face the wrong direction? I mean, you're saying that's the wrong side...yes? Taken the way the camera is facing? I'm not sure anyone can be sure if he spun or perhaps even rolled once. Cars do real odd things when they 'curb' at speed, and that doesn't look like any kind of a low speed accident.

I have a scenario...He was answering his phone or already talking on it...which would have been 7:30am Eastern time, so it's not out of the question by any means....and dropped it. Well, taking his eyes off the road for just a split second? It's amazing how quickly a vehicle can lose a straight line if you're not focused. Maybe not even a phone...Maybe he smokes and dropped his cigarette into his lap. I did that once or twice before I finally quit smoking.

I see any number of possible things which could have happened. Only one of them would be foul play. Why assume it when proof doesn't yet and may never support it?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

At least try to come up with a conspiracy like the grass did not burn.Physics says grass will burn before metal car. And where is the water from the fire trucks if they had to put it out? Where is the fire trucks?But you are pushing the bombs in the towers and planes did not hit. I get it.

edit on 18-6-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join