It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Journalist Michael Hastings dies in L.A. car crash (Single car crash??)

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

I mean, I don't see the lampost in the day pictures (of the burnt mercedes). And there's a ton of palm trees in the day picture but not many in the picture of the burning car.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

goo.gl...

The lamp post isn't in the meridian, in the middle of the street. It's across the street from the "psychic".

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

goo.gl...

The lamp post isn't in the meridian, in the middle of the street. It's across the street from the "psychic".

Thank you for that. Looking at the google map is making me alittle loopy but I do see the post. Just not sure about the spacing between the palm trees. Dang, makes me wish I lived there so I could see for myself!

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starling
Does anyone realize that it would be virtually and conclusively IMPOSSIBLE for any vehicle to travel anywhere close to 100 mph on the streets where Michael Hastings car was found!!!
Had he done that, he'd have collided with at least another car at one of the intersections, long before that.

I say that, because I don't believe that this accident happened in the way that was reported....for several reasons.
Even 50 mph is a stretch, along these streets, even at 4am.

If he'd even gained speed as he drove down Highland Ave from Santa Monica Bvd, Melrose Ave is only the next major intersecting avenue after crossing it, (that is 3 minor streets in between), he could NOT have reached the speed of 100mph, or anywhere close.

I've lived in this West Hollywood area for 20 years and I know the streets in this area very well.

I also know the physical aspects of Highland Ave, (N-S direction), which goes through about 3 different aspects as it descends from crossing Santa Monica Bvd, then Melrose Ave, then Beverly Bvd, then Wilshire Bvd. (E-W).

That palm-tree'd stretch, that was first featured in the still photo of the burnt-out car, is BELOW Melrose Ave, not between Sta Monica & Melrose...if not even further south on Highland! It sports larger houses than further north.

Whereas, the video clip of the car burning, as alot of people here noticed, was not in the same stretch as the above still photo; here the trees were decidious, less dense and in a different kind of residential area.

LOL!...That was a joke! Who do they think they're kidding? Didn't anybody else notice how nonchalant the 'witnesses' were acting, and really bad actors at that! LOL...The guy with the hose and the cop standing next to him, as there was A BODY BURNING INSIDE THE CAR!!!...That's not what happens in real life.

Then there was the supposed cop car video-cam, showing a car supposedly 'speeding' past him....
That wasn't a cop car video-cam...That was a set-up by the ones who targetted Michael Hastings.
That, to me, is evident.

Welcome to the Sandy Hook Syndrome!.Yet again.

Starling, I missed your post. Thanks for questioning the aspects of the scene that was confusing to me, too. Since you know the area you are in a position to see the oddities.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
You can see the lamp post in the back ground on this google street view. And the strange thing is. You can also see the tree was damaged before he ever had the accident.
goo.gl...
edit on 22-6-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
You can see the lamp post in the back ground on this google street view. And the strange thing is. You can also see the tree was damaged before he ever had the accident.
goo.gl...

Interesting. And I also don't see the fire hydrant that was spewing water from the burning car.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
Crash scene photo

This photo can't be right; the video of the burning car doesn't have 2 palm trees only a few feet away from each other.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Your right they edited it for some reason. That is a picture facing Rosewood.

goo.gl...

The video from the scene shows it is across the street from the psychic place. But they edited it with the back ground of Rosewood?

Here you see the Psychic sign.

Here you can see the store in the back ground.

[ editby]edit on 22-6-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

In regards to the Palm trees, It depends on the angle that the photo was taken. I know cause I thought that at first too. Same with the lamp post which you can clearly see in the video is actually further back than next to the vehicle.

At this point I am wondering if I may have been wrong about suggesting that he was being chased, at least by a vehicle anyway cause the Hispanic witness said nobody was following him and that he looked like he wanted to commit suicide. Don't know much about that character though.

Course that is suspect as well. How exactly does someone speeding look like they are trying to kill themselves unless they are heading straight for a brick wall? The guy himself just prior to that said he hit pot holes and the car bounced a few times and fish tailed, which doesn't sound like someone who was trying to hit a particular target.

Then there is the whole drone possibility, in which the Hispanic guy would never have even seen. He said the vehicle was sparking and catching fire prior to impact. So, something either blew up, was fired at it or the gas tank skidding along the curb ignited it. It's most likely the curb that is the culprit, but who knows. Nothing would surprise me at all though these days.

Maybe Michael just could not carry the load of his reality any longer, maybe the stress on his mind got to him and he broke? Whatever the case may be something stinks, and it's not my neighbor's Dog's poop on my lawn that is baking in the hot California sun.
~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

You mean the guy who uses a list of different names? JOSE RUBALCAVA

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Jose Luis Ortiz Unpublish Mugshots.com ID: 6606834 Gender: Male Age: 37 Height: 5′ 10″ (1.78 m) Weight: 160 lb (73 kg) Race: WHITE Hair Color: BLACK Eye Color: BROWN Citizen: N/A COB: N/A Booking Number: 0024180 SOID: 229252 State ID: 508282 FBI: 3029EB3 Location: MAIN Housing Section: N/A Housing Block: N/A Cell Assigned: N/A Bed: N/A Booking Date: 10/08/2000 Release Date: 8/29/2001 County: SALT LAKE Names / Aliases: JOSE A HERNANDEZ-GALINDO JAVIER HERNANDEZ-ORTIZ JAVIER HERNANDEZ JAVIER ORTIZ HERNANDEZ JOSE HERNANDEZ JOSE LUIS HERNANDEZ PEDRO HERNANDEZ ORTIZ HERNANDEZ JAVIER JOSE LUIS JOSE LUIS JOSE LUIS-HERNANDEZ JAVIER MARTINEZ JUOSE MARTINEZ JAVIER ORTIZ-HERNANDEZ JOSE LUI ORTIZ-HERNANDEZ JAVIER ORTIZ JOSE ORTIZ JOSE LUIS ORTIZ LUIS MARTINEZ-HERNANDEZ TIOFILO RUBACAVA PEDRO RUBACLAVA TIOFIL RUBALCAVA-GALIN JAVIER RUBALCAVA JOSE RUBALCAVA TIOFIL RUBULCAVA-GALINDO

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

JBA, Hey my friend, can you give me the coordinates for that location? ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

You mean the guy who uses a list of different names? JOSE RUBALCAVA

Yeah I seen that. All those guys do that, it's like their religion. It helps add to the confusion of tracking any single individual down. Millions, and millions and millions of Hispanics named Jose helps too. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Showing up as 512 North Highland Avenue, Los Angeles, United States

A is where the accident was. B is where that picture was from. Strange?
goo.gl...

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Your right they edited it for some reason. That is a picture facing Rosewood.

goo.gl...

The video from the scene shows it is across the street from the psychic place. But they edited it with the back ground of Rosewood?

Here you see the Psychic sign.

Here you can see the store in the back ground.

[ editby]edit on 22-6-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

For what purpose? To place the car by the already damaged tree in order to pass it off as Hastings hitting the tree? Did the car, indeed, explode and then roll up to the tree?

Some other poster mentioned bullet holes on the side of the car. If you look at video at 3:06 mark you can see holes, although possibly caused by something else. But...it would explain whyHastings would be going too fast. If someone had shot at me I would be speeding like crazy to get away!

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I looked at the angle again and the video pretty much shows all angles. The palm trees are much farther apart than in the photo. The day photo taken of car is pretty close and shows the trees looking much closer. The video shows the trees pretty far apart, even when the video pans out to a distance. It isn't the same location!

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
That picture, with the red "cleaners" sign and the blue donut shop sign can be seen from the corner of Melrose and Highland. It's behind the gas station. There's no way you can see that strip mall from the accident site, by the "psychic sign".

edit on 22-6-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Showing up as 512 North Highland Avenue, Los Angeles, United States

That is not the coordinates of the accident, that is about 1 1/2 blocks south of the scene.

A is where the accident was. B is where that picture was from. Strange?

Ok, now that you edited your post, yes A is closer to the scene, but still around 100 ft or more north of the point of impact. Strange? Yeah, a lot of that going around these days my friend.

Anyway, folks need to make sure that they have the exact location and exact tree that the vehicle hit if they are going to claim that the palm tree is not damaged, or that they are not as close together as they appeared or did not appear to be in the video or pictures.

The coordinates for the scene of the accident are Latitude: 34° 4'57.76"N & Longitude: 118°20'19.16"W

Tree seems to be damaged prior to this tragedy. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl
I looked at the angle again and the video pretty much shows all angles. The palm trees are much farther apart than in the photo. The day photo taken of car is pretty close and shows the trees looking much closer. The video shows the trees pretty far apart, even when the video pans out to a distance. It isn't the same location!

I was stuck on the trees the other day, but let me look at it more and I will get back to you. BBQ time out here in occupied California. It's 95 degrees out here! ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I think they edited to the photos to get rid of the houses in the area?
It is the only innocent reason I can come up with.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Please check the edit in my post www.abovetopsecret.com...

I added some pictures. High strangeness!

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join