It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aksahic Records are said to be contain every soul's history, are they real?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

How do you know that because it isnt in your head it isnt real? From my experience my dreams are real dreams, even some of the context is real. Would you say that a dream isnt real?

How do you measure a dream, or the knowledge of a dream? Are your dreams not real? If your dreams are hallucinations, then is the hallucination real on some level being that it exist? If the hallucination doesn't exist then what was it that you experienced?
edit on 19-6-2013 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

Both hallucinations and dreams are perceived. Not all of what is perceived is objectively real for exactly the reason you stated "How do you measure a dream?". You can't. A dream can not be measured, it can not be reproduced, tested or observed by others; just like the akashic records. The most pragmatic conclusion is that while these things can be perceived they are not real.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Funshinez

They are real, how you define their reality is the difference. You may define them as tangible in the physical world, or not. A dream exist, weather its in your head or not doesn't change the reality that they exist. You can perceive the experience of the dream as a reality or not it doesn't matter you still had the dream and it was real.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shurima
Yes it is real.
But to prove that, would be impossible.
The only way to access it is to meditate. It's a... personal experience.
You can only access your records.

There are obviously lots of people who will inquire evidence of such ethereal concept.
There is none, no borrowed knowledge of such. It's not a "thing".

Sure it's possible. Plan to look at next weeks lottery number. Project to the records. Find out what you see. Tell us the numbers. Proof. But now you will give a lame reason why you can't do that. The real reason is it's not real otherwise it would be easilly proven.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
They are real, although the idea is slightly off, but basically correct for all practical purposes.
It would be maybe better explained as a place on a different level of existence where time and space are not linear and all that ever has been or will be exists at once in one time and place. there are no laws. we can access it to gain insight into things in our past future or present sometimes intentionally sometimes it touches us. I might have just confused some more. sorry.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by icyboy771z

I feel like i've entered the twilight zone upon opening this thread. I do not believe this rubbish for a second. They are just rehashing old superstitions which existed to keep people in control through fear. Thats not to completely discount the possibility of such a thing existing, there is much we know nothing of. But all this stuff just seems far-fetched to me. Hypnotic states and all that stuff does not give you special abilities. It just makes you more susceptible to suggestions.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

Obviously you haven't experimented with consciousness. If you have you haven't put enough effort into it. The mind is more powerful then you think. You can open an entirely new world with it.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Still waiting for someone to access their records and tell us all next week's lotto numbers.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

GOD would not give out information that would change things in that manner. I'm pretty certain that if you want to win the lotto you would need to have someone give up their spot. Even then you would have to pass some unseen test. The kind of info people get is not anything that would alter much. I'm searching for how they moved all that rocks a long time ago.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

GOD would not give out information that would change things in that manner. I'm pretty certain that if you want to win the lotto you would need to have someone give up their spot. Even then you would have to pass some unseen test. The kind of info people get is not anything that would alter much. I'm searching for how they moved all that rocks a long time ago.

How are you searching for ancient knowledge when people here who have viewed the records say you can only see events of your own life? So we have multiple people all searching the same records giving completely conflicting reports of what can be viewed. Pretty much what I expected.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

What do you believe in philosophically?

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Of course everyone has a different experience of it, have you become lucid inside of a dream?

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

You gotta know who to talk to and what you want. I heard that my questions are being given consideration for an event to show how it was done.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Of course everyone has a different experience of it, have you become lucid inside of a dream?

If it was a real place and not imaginary it would not have different rules for every single visitor. And even if it did, anyone able to view their life should be able to prove it by providing details what will happen to them. Sorry, it's probably a wonderful hallucination though.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

You gotta know who to talk to and what you want. I heard that my questions are being given consideration for an event to show how it was done.

Someone already said you can view all past and future events that happen in your life. That makes it 100% verifiable by telling us a future event that can be verified.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I think that in a dream your whatever it is, subconscious for sake of argument, communicates to you through symbolism so you can understand it. Do you think that this place could change symbolically to help the experiencer understand it more easily?

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I dont believe that about it. I believe the future is yet to be written.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I think that in a dream your whatever it is, subconscious for sake of argument, communicates to you through symbolism so you can understand it. Do you think that this place could change symbolically to help the experiencer understand it more easily?

Yes but the rulers wouldn't change. One person wouldn't say every event during your life is recorded but you can NEVER look up someone elses record, you can only see your personal experiences, while another is researching Ancient Egyptians. Not to mention no one can offer any knowledge of any substance whatsoever from this mythical depository of knowledge.

It is exactly as you say, a creation of the subconscious, and as such everyone experiences it differently because it does not actually exist anywhere outside of the person's mind. There is no such place, only a hallucination.

I would love to be proved wrong by any of the multiple people here who claim to visit it offering the smallest bit of substantive knowledge that has been gleamed from this bastion of knowledge.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Someone already said you can view all past and future events that happen in your life. That makes it 100% verifiable by telling us a future event that can be verified.
I say that they are not aware that someone is allowing the access and limiting it. One may be given the name of a future lotto winner rather than the numbers but even then it could cause problems.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I dont believe that about it. I believe the future is yet to be written.

Go tell Shurima and Sandalphon they are wrong then. I guess they project to some other place.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Dont believe anyone who says they have been there. Its not subjective and you really can pull actual knowledge out.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join