It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TWA Flight 800 investigators break silence in new documentary, claim original conclusion about caus

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I can't seem to access the docu with the password they gave. it keeps telling me it's incorrect

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by redNyx
I can't seem to access the docu with the password they gave. it keeps telling me it's incorrect
Right.

It worked for the first 2-3 days of this thread, but after it got a lot of media attention, they changed the password. All I can find now are these clips:

press.epixhd.com...

In total I'd say that's less than 1% of the documentary. So unless you can find the new password, that's all you've got to watch until it's released in July. It wasn't the final version anyway, it was titled "rough cut".
edit on 22-6-2013 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

I've been wondering about this myself. Where is the passenger manifest of this flight?

I watched the first hour or so of that documentary and hoped to come back to it, but it appears that it was taken off line. (anybody rip a copy?)

Good thread here.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kelbtalfenek

Excellent question, and the same question a friend of mine was asking back when this was happening.

Personally, I think it's an accidental firing by the Navy that the WH would naturally coverup. Accidents do happen.

But I might be wrong, and it might have been some sort of assassination?

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Reply to post by kelbtalfenek

For manifest check page 12, post by MRuss.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by marhaba
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

instead let a new guy who is wet behind the ears to make the conclusion and is now holding a high position in NTSB.

Respectfully snipped by me.

This is the individual you are speaking of is Rick Hahn, former special agent of the FBI who is now a government contractor.

Some quotes about the Hahn incident as transcribed by me from the EPIX documentary:

Dr. Fred Whitehurst, Supervisory Special Agent, FBI Laboratory
"There was the famous incident with little Ricky Hahn who was out with a piece of fuselage trying to bend it in the middle of the night."
"The guy was hammering on a piece of fuselage."
"You're altering the shape of a material that has acquired that shape as the result of some forces."

Hank Hughes, Senior Accident Investigator, National Transportation Safety Board
"I found him in the main hanger with a hammer pounding on some of the wreckage trying to flatten it out"
"That defies any common sense; you don't alter or destroy evidence."
"That was brought to the investigator in charge's attention, Mr Dickenson, nothing happened. Every time there was a problem it was ignored."

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EViLKoNCEPTz

Evilkonceptz, forgive my forgetfulness in this long thread but I don't recall if you had the opportunity to watch the EPIX documentary while it was still accessible or if you haven't yet had the chance to view it?

You know how much I appreciate the research you've done on this topic and it is absolutely wonderful to see many of your posts spur so much thoughtful sharing of knowledge from different viewpoints; you are a valuable part of this thread. But have you watched the doc?

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by EViLKoNCEPTz
On the topic of the nitrates found which supposedly indicated explosive residue. Nitrates are found naturally in sea water. There is a type of red slime algae known as cyano which has very high levels of nitrates as that's what it feeds on to fuel its growth. Its a red to reddish purple color somewhat similar to the color of beets. It has enough nitrates in it to cause bomb sniffing dogs and bomb testing equipment to give a false positive. Being as the plane went down in the ocean it may have come in contact with a species of algae that's high in nitrates which caused cross contamination. Still not entirely conclusive since there's more options for the reason of nitrates being present besides explosive residue only.

I'm sure that the NASA testing equipment would be able to differentiate organic nitrates from sea water and nitrates found in explosive devices. Noting that the tests conducted by NASA occurred about a decade after the Challenger explosion, I'd hypothesize that NASA would be able to differentiate given the fact that Challenger's wreckage was in the sea and the return of all the pre-Shuttle rocket capsules landed in the sea and all were analyzed by NASA after recovery to look at the various elements the capsule came in contact.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salander
I was watching network TV with my children when this happened, and wondered why on earth normal TV programming was interrupted so that the White House could announce an airliner crash? Is this new policy? Would the POTUS also interrupt normal programming to announce a train wreck or bus accident?

This was a coverup from Day One. My guess is a friendly fire type accident involving the US Navy.

FBI being the lead agency on an airliner accident? That is highly irregular. NTSB is the lead agency on airliner accidents.

Coverup from the very start.

Remember the TWA 800 incident occurred 48 hours before the opening ceremonies of the 1996 Summer Olympic Games in Atlanta; with any such incident I imagine the President would have to make an address to the nation. (Heck, the last few Presidents have made addresses with every school shooting as long as it occurs at a white, middle class school)...

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salander
I was watching network TV with my children when this happened, and wondered why on earth normal TV programming was interrupted so that the White House could announce an airliner crash? Is this new policy? Would the POTUS also interrupt normal programming to announce a train wreck or bus accident?

This was a coverup from Day One. My guess is a friendly fire type accident involving the US Navy.

FBI being the lead agency on an airliner accident? That is highly irregular. NTSB is the lead agency on airliner accidents.

Coverup from the very start.

Remember the TWA 800 incident occurred 48 hours before the opening ceremonies of the 1996 Summer Olympic Games in Atlanta; with any such incident I imagine the President would have to make an address to the nation. (Heck, the last few Presidents have made addresses with every school shooting as long as it occurs at a white, middle class school)...

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by redNyx

EPIX has changed the password given the amount of publicity the documentary received over the past 5 days. Unfortunately I do not have the new password, but will let folks know if I obtain it.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
For those interested, here is a link to a pdf which contains the petition to re-open the TWA Flight 800 investigation

Petition for the Reconsideration and Modification of the National Transportation Safety Board’s Findings and Determination of the Probable Cause for the Crash of TWA Flight 800
The TWA 800 Project
6/19/2013
press.epixhd.com...

The petition notes the new evidence and analysis beginning on page 3 of the pdf.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kelbtalfenek
reply to post by orangutang

I've been wondering about this myself. Where is the passenger manifest of this flight?

I watched the first hour or so of that documentary and hoped to come back to it, but it appears that it was taken off line. (anybody rip a copy?)

Good thread here.

Here is the passenger list for TWA 800:
From the Washington Post

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
If people could read the whole thread, or skim it, anyway, it would help not to have to repeat things over and over. I posted the link to the passenger list three times! And how many people have repeated the Atlantic olympics story over and over again?

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
If people could read the whole thread, or skim it, anyway, it would help not to have to repeat things over and over. I posted the link to the passenger list three times! And how many people have repeated the Atlantic olympics story over and over again?

I agree MRuss and you continue to make phenomenal contributions to this thread.
Remember how almost everyone completely missed the link to the EPIX documentary I posted simply because I was somewhat discreet in noting what I was linking to? It took three different posts and then I had to ask "Am I the only one watching this phenomenal EPIX documentary right now?"
[Note to others reading this: There link and password to view the documentary now is currently INACTIVE. The documentary will premiere on EPIX on 17 July 2013]

I keep mentioning the Opening Ceremonies of the 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta occurring 48 hours after the TWA Flight 800 explosion because in discussing the documentary with friends/colleagues, every person I've mentioned that fact to experiences an OMG moment and their eyes and ears become fully open.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
" I forgot, they also spent alot of time using the FOIA (freedom of information act) to get many papers and documents from this crash to study and look over compare".

No one wants to be repetitive however you must be when persons still have misunderstandings or deliberate falsification when it comes to the FOIA.

Again, this is a Judicial process that has nothing to do with releasing documents. Court papers are filed into a mindless bureaucratic jungle and the classification of certain documents are challenged before a Federal Magistrate. I can't find any such request submitted in 2012 for material relating to the NTSB that would be relevant due to the overwhelming backlog of legal appeals petitions.

I have experience with the process and just saying that you got "many papers and documents from the FOIA" is meaningless unless you can show you work. What petitions? When were they filed? Who was your council? Which court and Magistrate were they argued before? The appeal process can last decades.

In the end the President has sole authority to accept the Magistrate ruling or deny it. There are no legal steps afterward-the Presidents decision is unalterable and final. The FOIA is not a democratic process and documents are normally only released after they have become dated and pose no(intended) threat to National Security or the persons who are subject of the documents themselves.

The constant insinuation here that the FOIA is a magic tool used by 'persons seeking the truth' that forces the Government to disclose it secrets is just bloohey!

There are still request pending for release of FBI surveillance documents relating to the harassment of jurors in the Clay Shaw trial from 45 years ago! I should know I was part of the team that made the request in 1989 and it is STILL pending 23 years later.

These 'former investigators' trying to tell the informed public that they 'forced out secrets from the Government about TWA 800' is just laughed at and ignored by the legal teams at all the media outlets that can see right through this.

The uninformed public however they have little trouble convincing them of their ability to 'get at the truth'

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

Says someone who hasn't even seen the documentary and has no comprehension of exactly what is revealed...

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
and again and again !!

i know many of you guys and galls think meier is a hoaxer ! but he must be a damn good one then if all the contact reports he published way before anybody else are confirmed years later every time !
I can make a list of well over a 1000 articles.
Here is the report out of 1996 and published 1997 !

as you can see by reading the article, the real details have yet to be discovered or revealed…except by Meier !

maybe but just maybe its about time that the critics start to listen to the rest he said and look into the things that he already said long before anybody else

The Truth about TWA Flight 800

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

Thank you. I only watched the video once so i can't recall the names.
There indeed looks like a charade was going on during the investigation and I can only surmise same as the others that the reason for it to be covered up is it was an accident or a friendly fire and the government don't want the tech behind it to be exposed to the public.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhySoBlinded
i know many of you guys and galls think meier is a hoaxer ! but he must be a damn good one then if all the contact reports he published way before anybody else are confirmed years later every time !
I can make a list of well over a 1000 articles.
Here is the report out of 1996 and published 1997 !

as you can see by reading the article, the real details have yet to be discovered or revealed…except by Meier !

WhySoBlinded, I apologize for my ignorance, but who is this Meier you're referring to?

I did read the information you linked to; I should note that the documentary serves to prove that TWA Flight 800 was hit by an outside explosive object which resulted in the explosion of the aircraft. The documentary also presents evidence which disproves that a spark due to faulty wiring in the center fuel tank even occurred. The documentary does not go into depth to prove that it was or was not a missile from a military vessel or a shoulder filed missile or any of the various other potential causes; it simply proves that the flight was destroyed by an outside explosive device, not a center fuel tank explosion caused by wiring.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join