It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally- All out invasion of Fallujah!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
[Quote]From Fox News (www.foxnes.com...)U.S. Forces Storm Western Fallujah
Sunday, November 07, 2004

NEAR FALLUJAH, Iraq � U.S. forces stormed into western districts of Fallujah (search) early Monday, seizing the main city hospital and securing two key bridges over the Euphrates River (search) in what appeared to be the first stage of the long-expected assault on the insurgent stronghold.[/Quote]

Far too long have we beenplaying footsie with the insurgencie in Fallujah. Sure we've been dropping some bombs here and there, but it wasn't until this weekend that we finally said enough is enough.

For those of you that don't know, the innocent Iraqis left Fallujah on Friday, while American troops surrounded the city (around 10,000 actually). While our planes kept bombing insurgence targets in the city.

U.S. troops that have sealed off Fallujah, 40 miles west of Baghdad, captured a small section of rebel-held territory, which included an insurgent medical aid station where several people were taken prisoner.

It is only a matter of time before we crush these terrorists under our boots!

-------------------------------------------------------------
Screw the Liberal Bastards!

www.RedCrownView.BlogSpot.com...

[edit on 7-11-2004 by pbauer]

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Its only a matter of time? This must be so easy to say while sitting in the comforts of home.
War mongers are having a good night tonight. Promote evil and war and that which is unholy. Then say Bush has morals.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The caption under the pictures was a tad much too much. Glad to see you edited it and took it out. I found it offensive.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Instead of griping maybe folks should look forward to the liberation and freedom for the Iraqi people, this battle must take place first, then hopefully things will get better.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Cheers to our troops, may they have great success..Death to the agents of terror!

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by pbauer
-------------------------------------------------------------

www.RedCrownView.BlogSpot.com...

Uh, that was totally uncalled for.

Go ahead peddling your right wing hate agenda. Fallujah will be a blood bath for everyone involved, a battle is never something to be celebrated but an event to be mourned.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Instead of griping maybe folks should look forward to the liberation and freedom for the Iraqi people, this battle must take place first, then hopefully things will get better.

They will love, kiss and hug us... the second they run out of ammunition.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Many people on here seem excited that the entertaining destruction is being brought home to their televisions, almost to the point of euphoria.

Cheering the murder on with zeal...well, I think it's wrong and it should stop.

Thankfully, justice will be served.

Oh Allah, may the true believers spend this night in absolute devotion to you. Oh Allah, remove the darkness from our hearts and the slothfulness from our souls. Oh Allah, deliver the Muslims from their oppression and grant victory to our Mujahideen over the aggressors. Ameen.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Hey edsinger,
I would love to see a civil war begin in your trailer park and smile as you are "displaced" so that you may enjoy the fruits of your ideology.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

Yes, but your "president" announced and celebrated the liberation in May 2003. Were you media literate back then?

How did he get THAT so horribly wrong?

Along with so much other intelligence.

Is it just mismanagement, or something more sinister in your eyes?

[edit on 7-11-2004 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by antipigopolist
Hey edsinger,
I would love to see a civil war begin in your trailer park and smile as you are "displaced" so that you may enjoy the fruits of your ideology.
not so nice..but..

Seriously, why do some get such a rise of war?

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
We can either do what we are there for because we are not just gonna pull out at this point and try to help the iraqi people or we can stand around and let these terrorist kill their own people and others around the world.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Originally posted by antipigopolist
Hey edsinger,
not so nice..but..

Seriously, why do some get such a rise of war?

It's not so much war as it is war mongers that bother me, the 14 yr olds that think it's cool...you know the type. And yes, the earlier was meant to be funny and mean. The guy is seriously tilted.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I don't believe most people here like war but do you seriously think we should just leave iraq right now? Just pack up and leave?

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
To much negativity here in this Thread , you all deserve a spanking.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I believe I made no statement to imply that. My words were directed at eddie's undeniable love for war.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Well, I�m glad that we decided to stop tiptoeing around the issues and take care of business. The sooner we take care of Fallujah the closer we are to bringing people back home.

If you want to call me a war monger, or think that I get a rise out of war, then so be it. But getting bogged down in politics with the job left unfinished will only result in more deaths.

edited to add:

Originally posted by pbauer

I'm pretty conservative, but I think that was uncalled for. Someone's political affiliation should not automatically make them a target for insults. Nor should we make blanket insults at the opposing party, as it only fuels the notion that we are all ignorant hicks living in a trailer somewhere.

[edit on 11/7/04 by para]

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by cstyle226
Many people on here seem excited that the entertaining destruction is being brought home to their televisions, almost to the point of euphoria.

Cheering the murder on with zeal...well, I think it's wrong and it should stop.

Thankfully, justice will be served.

Oh Allah, may the true believers spend this night in absolute devotion to you. Oh Allah, remove the darkness from our hearts and the slothfulness from our souls. Oh Allah, deliver the Muslims from their oppression and grant victory to our Mujahideen over the aggressors. Ameen.

I hope the Sunni bastards meet Allah very soon, but it won't be Allah who receives them, that's a sure thing

[edit on 7-11-2004 by Vladtepes]

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I have come to the conclusion after reading various news reports that this is the same hospital that Iraqi Soldiers captured yesterday, I guess that makes it easier to storm a building when no one is shooting back.

The above is not to take anything away from the Men and Women that are fighting in Iraq more like a shot at the U.S. Press Machine

Thanks for watching CNN tonights program sponsored and written by
US press dept.

geo

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
But what intel can we ascertain that Fallujah is a hotspot of terrorism and can 'pinpoint' exact locations of insurgency? I do hope, for everyones sake, it was not the same intel used to bomb sites that held WMD'S and a couple of children...

Deep

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join