It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

islamofascist promote car bomb video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
WARNING: SUICIDE CAR BOMBING

www.globalterroralert.com...

Globalterroralert.com (11/7/04):
Al-Qaida's Committee in Mesopotamia (led by Abu Musab al-Zarqawi has released video footage of a November 4 suicide car bombing attack on a patrol manned by the Scottish Black Watch, one of the British military units currently deployed in central Iraq. The soldiers were manning a vehicle checkpoint on a road east of the Euphrates River when the bomber detonated his vehicle; the attack was followed shortly thereafter by insurgent mortar attacks on the same position. Three members of the Black Watch and an Iraqi translator (who had postponed his own wedding in order to serve duty with British troops in central Iraq) were killed in the explosion, and at least eight other soldiers were wounded.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
they really pump themselves up with cries to thier god before they murder dont they? bloodthirsty animals.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Hey now...the American troops like to pump themselves up before they go on their attacks as well.

I don't understand why so many people just expect the Iraqi's to invite America in and let them have their way.

Try to understand more than one point of view.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by cstyle226
Hey now...the American troops like to pump themselves up before they go on their attacks as well.

I don't understand why so many people just expect the Iraqi's to invite America in and let them have their way.

Try to understand more than one point of view.

Hey I do,
I just happen to prefer my way of life rather than Islam nothing personal
I dont like totalitarianism or theocracies. So Islam gets exposed.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   
[sarcasm]Yeah, America's democracy is quite perfect.[/sarcasm]

America's right wing fundamentalist President is the Christian version of Iran's right wing fundamentalist President.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 04:13 AM
link   
god is great! just like joan osborn, i guess we arent that different after all

new topics

top topics

join