It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Lebron x shoe..proof that tptb pick who wins nba finals?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesearchfortruth

Originally posted by jrod
Jordan's Bulls made the finals 6 times and won all of them....LeBron will never be able to match that.

This may be unlikely, but assume for a moment Lebron James makes the finals 9 times, but only wins 6 championships. Would you consider Jordan's 6 for 6 superior?

To chime in:

Yes, a 6-0 Record is more desirable than a 6-3 Record.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
find out tonight if the FIX was in

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I guess I have to wonder though....if the 'fix' was in, wouldnt it be far more plausible that the NBA was the one doing the fixing? Why would 'tptb' care enough to fix it?
edit on 20-6-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

Miami just lucked out in game 6.

Although it was devastating for SAS, they were so close to the title and lost it. Psychologically it is crushing. It is like letting the opponent score on the last minute of extra time in soccer to lead the game to penalties. It is nearly impossible to win the penalty shootout after that. Very hard psychologically.

Heat has every advantage - confidence from last game, psychological advantage, home advantage.

I would say 60- 40 odds for Miami.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabin
reply to post by whatzshaken

Miami just lucked out in game 6.

Although it was devastating for SAS, they were so close to the title and lost it. Psychologically it is crushing. It is like letting the opponent score on the last minute of extra time in soccer to lead the game to penalties. It is nearly impossible to win the penalty shootout after that. Very hard psychologically.

Heat has every advantage - confidence from last game, psychological advantage, home advantage.

I would say 60- 40 odds for Miami.

You don't have much confidence in the Heat if you are only giving them 60-40 with all of those advantages.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

TPTB are occultist/symbolist. they get off on this and when you have the power, you flaunt it especially in the entertainment industry. Sports/entertainment.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatzshaken

TPTB are occultist/symbolist. they get off on this and when you have the power, you flaunt it especially in the entertainment industry. Sports/entertainment.
That doesnt really explain it though...why is it more logical that the mystical ptb, who are busy pulling the strings in major world affairs, would want to rig it more than the NBA, who has a vested interest in the most marketable team (obviously Miami) winning?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

why is that so hard to believe, they did it in Rome with gladiators which was entertainment.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
From what I've read the clothing companies generally make championship shirts/hats etc (hadn't really heard about shoes) for both teams. The first batch of the ones that end up being correct are given to the team members, VIPs and perhaps some in attendance.

The ones that were wrong are given to funds that donate them to the underprivileged.

As far as a shoe? I can't imagine that they're prepared the way the shirts and hats are, but who knows... could have been a promo or something.

Basketball is a quick moving sport, I feel like it would be harder to rig than say... baseball which has had its share of scandals.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

Yes that is not something new if your an avid sports fan.

But to completely deny the possibility is ludicrous when you are talking about TPTB.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatzshaken

why is that so hard to believe, they did it in Rome with gladiators which was entertainment.
Im not saying its so hard to believe. Im asking why it is easier to believe that than it is to believe that the NBA, who would have stood to lose a LOT of money if Miami didnt win, would be more likely the ones pulling the strings.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I don't know anything about basketball as I am a hockey fan but I can say that in a final series you have a 50% chance of one team or the other winning.

If a product , say Nike or CCM or Bauer , sponsors a team it's not hard to imagine them prepping a product that claims their team is the winner.

I don't see this as being a vulgar display of power by the IlluminatedNSAHAARPMasons.
edit on 21-6-2013 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by opethPA
I don't know anything about basketball as I am a hockey fan but I can say that in a final series you have a 50% chance of one team or the other winning.

If a product , say Nike or CCM or Bauer , sponsors a team it's not hard to imagine them prepping a product that claims their team is the winner.

I don't see this as being a vulgar display of power by the IlluminatedNSAHAARPMasons.
edit on 21-6-2013 by opethPA because: (no reason given)
The thing about basketball is, the team with the best player, more often than not, wins.

Even when the Heat were down, Vegas had them favored. Lebron James is the best basketball player on the planet right now. It was likely that he was going to win.

Besides, like has already been said, most companies prep championship gear for both teams in the finals. There will be a lot of "San Antonio Spurs, 2013 NBA champions" gear floating around poor african areas.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MichaelPMaccabee

Originally posted by thesearchfortruth

Originally posted by jrod
Jordan's Bulls made the finals 6 times and won all of them....LeBron will never be able to match that.

This may be unlikely, but assume for a moment Lebron James makes the finals 9 times, but only wins 6 championships. Would you consider Jordan's 6 for 6 superior?

To chime in:

Yes, a 6-0 Record is more desirable than a 6-3 Record.

en.wikipedia.org...

So, you're saying the three years that Jordan lost before he even got to the finals, is more impressive that the three years James made it to the finals and lost?

All that means is Michael Jordan wasn't good enough to bring his team to the finals 3 years that Lebron James was.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join