It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Burke's Peerage got it wrong !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
George Bush has proved Burke's Peerage wrong. They predicted that the next President of the USA would be John Kerry because he has more blue blood than George W Bush.

During the last two hundred years it has been noted that the presidential candidate who possesses the most royal genes is the usual victor.

Research at Burke's Peerage is underway but so far it looks as if the royal and noble connections of Senator Kerry even exceed those of President George Walker Bush.

And The Associated Press said this on August 16th.

Kerry has blue blood from all the royal houses of Europe, with even more titled relations than President Bush, Burke's Peerage said Monday.

So what happened ? Did Burke make burkes of themselves or was it something more sinister ?

Burkes' Peerage U.S Election November 2004
Associated Press

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
This is definitely interesting. I remember posting a thread about this very subject some months ago and I too expected Kerry to win for the very same reasons. I don't think any President with 'more blue blood' than his competitor has ever lost the presidential elections before.

So what happened ? Did Burke make burkes of themselves or was it something more sinister ?

Either it was just a fluke or there is something deeper involved.
I wonder what David Icke would say about this ?

[Edited on 11-11-2004 by Pisky]

join