It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m Losing My Sh*t!, Please Be Competent Once In Your Life!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
This would have been better handled at Jack in the Crack!

That was awesome.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
You think the guy would have learned not to get food there if they screw it up so often. I think that the guy needs to go to anger management. I guess they must have college graduates working in that Wendys

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bybyots
I think that it is important for members to realize the subtle connection between this thread, and...

This Thread

Sesame Street and the war on bacon conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

All work and No Bacon makes me loose my Sh*t!

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Want better quality of service? Go get food at a venue that pays employees more than minimum wage. People tend to pay more attention to what they're doing if it actually pays.

I understand the need to rant, but if it stays bad it's usually because of a slacker franchise manager than whoever is slapping a burger together. Go find a different restaurant of the same chain if you can, and hopefully somebody with a clue owns or runs the place. (I like BK, but there was always that one which I'd avoid in my town. Luckily there are two other options.) In most cases like this, you'd have better luck writing a letter to corporate. But you've got to calm down and be level headed before firing that email or calling the 1-800 number on the reciept.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Looks like his 5th visit will be free pee.

Besides his burger debacle, if you want an order a certain way - go inside. Learned that one many years ago. Also learned to never call them and fall for the 'next time it's free, just let them know you talked to manager XXX' bit.

I'd never complain if the cheese was free.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I got news for him. There's no ham in hamburger either.

This is the angst of a spoiled white man.

One must step out of the room when angry before emulating something you might see a lobster boss do on Spongebob Squarepants.

He's too big and too old to be agitated like that over a burger. Four times in a row, just put the money elsewhere before you get a spitburger.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

i have to feel bad for the poor person working the register that had nothing to do with his order being screwed up getting yelled at like that.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
i have to question the competance of a man who returns to the establishment that got his order wrong the first 3 times , expecting different results

top topics

<< 1   >>

join