It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2004 Election Vote Fraud Stories

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrsdls
having lived 6 years in Alaska and going in and out of Hawaii, I can tell you those states have not lost their idenity or culture. oh well, I agree with you, I think that the PR will become a state, along with Guam.

yeah it will happen eventually. Most likely in my lifetime for sure.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Thomas Jefferson once said to always question and never 100% trust the government. He also said it is our patriotic duty to question the government. THerefore I will head his advice and do just that. Never trust and always question the government of the USA. Why, becouse that is my G-D given right to do just that. And I will not have some person on ATS who claims to be in intell tell me any different. I am a constitutionalist and will die defending my constitution and my right to dissent. I am not an anarchist nor do I seek the destruction of the this country. I just understand that not all evil comes from the islamic world. That sometimes the wors(sp) evil comes from withen our borders.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmilici
Thomas Jefferson once said to always question and never 100% trust the government. He also said it is our patriotic duty to question the government. THerefore I will head his advice and do just that. Never trust and always question the government of the USA. Why, becouse that is my G-D given right to do just that. And I will not have some person on ATS who claims to be in intell tell me any different. I am a constitutionalist and will die defending my constitution and my right to dissent. I am not an anarchist nor do I seek the destruction of the this country. I just understand that not all evil comes from the islamic world. That sometimes the wors(sp) evil comes from withen our borders.

Perhaps you mis-read my post, I never said anyone who disagrees with the government was an anachist. Your assumption based on your own philosphy. Tell me, what do you consider a constitutionalist to be? If you go back and read what I said, never believe anything you read or hear or even see, goes to Jefferson's thought.

Having read the federalist papers, something I suggust you do, especially if you are as you claim a consitiutionalist. By the way did you vote for Peroutka? He should have been your man.

Your anger is misplaced, and your inferrance of me being evil has not gone unnoticed. Why should you care what I think? I don't know you, I have never responded to any of your threads before, yet you want to say that because I had the temerity to challenge Ocelot on his statements, that I am more evil than the islamic terrorist that we are at war with. shame on you.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Actually I never called you evil. I never even implied you are evil. You should take your own advice and read the post. I voted for the only person on my ballot which represented my beliefs the most. That was Badnarik. I only had 3 to choose from. bush(shrub), Kerry(quitter) or Badnarik. I think Cobb was on thier but I am not too sure.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I apologize if I accused you unjustly. What do you consider an consitituionalist to be? not meant to flame, I am trying to figure out what you believe. Peroutka was the consititional party's canindate.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
A constitutionalist to me is someone who will defend the constitution from being torn apart. I believe in limiting the power of the government to what the founding fathers set in the original document. I believe in certain right given to each by something higher than the government and the government cannot take that away from me, you or anyone. Things like free speech, and the right to bear arms. I believe as a law abiding citizen that I should be allowed to own a gun without needing a permit. It was mandtory for a minute man to own a muskett plus a certain amount of powder and ammo. And no, they did not need a permit to own them. The local gang members do not need to get permits. And no gun law has stopped any of them from obtaining the weapon of thier choosing either. So ehy should I be limited.

This probably will not satisfy you but let's just put it this way, I will defend my constitution until my last breath, whether it be from Islamist, commies or from fellow americans. I probably should not say this, but the constitution is even more important than the president.

Granted I gave you a vague description but this is how I feel. Also please understand that I do not meen any disrepect in my postings. I happen to be a fairly straight forword, tell it like it is type person who often comes off as a a$$ hole.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
no offense but the gun permit thing has probably saved thousands upon thousands of American lives. If you want a gun and haven't commited any serious crimes than you can easily get one, but if not, then you are out of luck, simple and a SPECTACULAR law. So, you believe the constitutions amendments shouldn't be altered? So you believe women shouldn't vote, and Slavery should still exist? I just hate posts like this, Bush won, get over it, he will be in office for 4 more years, there is NOTHING you can do about it, so please just stop whinning about it. GRIN AND BEAR IT!

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   
First of all Ryanp5555 I never said anything about bush winning so you get over it. Second you really think gun laws have stopped people from buying guns? I have not lived a sheltered life, I know what happens on the streets? It is easier to obtain a gun illegally than legally for anybody, and cheaper. The gun laws havn't saved any lives. They hamper a person who is responsible from obtaining a weapon fom defending themselves from someone who purchased a gun off the street with a scratched out seriel number.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I bought a gun a couple weeks ago from a friend, and I was looking into getting my concealed handgun license so I could carry it in my car without getting a felony conviction, but SURE ENOUGH, I can't get a CHL for 5 years because I got my first DWI a couple months ago.

Oh well, I can still legally keep it at home to protect myself there, but the only way I can carry it about is if I'm on my way to or from the gun range...

Sucks. 1 DWI and my right to self protection in public is taken away for 5 years.

Zip

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Thanks zip, atleast someone understands what I am saying. It sucks though, especially when you know that there are people out there who are hardened criminals that carry against the law. And they do not have permits or liscense. I do not understand how gun control has saved lives.

I am in Ohio and they just passed the concealed weapons law. A big thing here was alot of people were and still are afraid that thier chances of being shot have risen. Well, I actually feel safer now becouse the people that would have shot someone have to think twice on who might actually be carrying a weapon now. No longer are gang members and criminals the only one's carrying a gun.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Hate to break it to you, but yes, I am in the Intell business. what would you call yourself, if you are against the government, than you are either a terrorist, revolutionist, or an anarchist. you choose your status. What is your vision for America? do you want to turn it over to the UN. What government do you think is great? Tell us your worldview.

if you are against the government, yes, you are probably one of those things, although i notice you left out 'dissenter'.
if you think the ruling party stole the election and are willing to fight(argue, shoot, whatever) for a true democracy, you are a 'patriot' and 'true american'.
if you fold under and support a totalitarian takeover, you are a bootlicking dog, trying to justify saving his own ass, 'by any means necessary'.
how about turning the 'federal reserve' over to the people, and taking it out of private hands? that would be a good start towards government 'for the people, by the people'. how about if putting people in jail wasn't a profitable business? that's called an 'injustice system'. how about if large corporations and backroom financial circlejerking was hunted down and extinguished?

i haven't accused anybody in particular, so don't think this is an attack on you. i know nothing about you.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
In the spirit of Clinton, the reason I left off Dissient is because they are not totally against the government, only a policy or unjust believe on thier part. Dissention is a good thing, but when you do a wholesale anti-government statement about multiple area's, you are no longer a dissient, you have become a terrorist, anarchist, or revolutionist.

I am a big advocate of the 2nd admendment. I own several weapons, and I know how to use them. hand guns don't kill people, People kill people.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   

when you do a wholesale anti-government statement about multiple area's, you are no longer a dissient, you have become a terrorist, anarchist, or revolutionist.

I am a big advocate of the 2nd admendment. I own several weapons, and I know how to use them. hand guns don't kill people, People kill people.

...And there you have it folks, the NWO. Big dicks with big guns. HALLELUJAH!

sp

[edit on 11-11-2004 by soficrow]

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   

What kind of person in the intelligence field exposes their hand so readily? No wonder American intel has sucked so bad recently, too busy aggressively posting defense of a meaningless figurehead (Bush) on internet conspiracy boards and threatening American citizens when they show any sign of dissent.
Last I checked, a terrorist was somebody who used the threat of violence to terrorize people into submission. Hmmmmm, I wonder who here is most closely resembling that, oh yeah:

[edit on 11-11-2004 by 27jd]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join