It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 and 7/7 documentaries

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
As I am sure you all know there are loads of 9/11 and London 7/7 documentaries.

If you were trying to show somebody 9/11 was a false flag and the official story is bs what 9/11 documentary would you choose?

Also

If you were trying to show somebody 7/7 London bombings was a false flag and the official story is bs what 7/7 documentary would you choose?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by thetiggler

Here is a good start for 9/11, but it will require some reading.

(Source)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I would use my own eyes of the evidence presented and reported to clearly see a cover up was evident. I mean 3 towers fell at free fall speed from fire from only 2 planes. it has never happened anywhere else in the world. Oh and only 2 frames of footage of a huge plane have been shown hitting the pentagon, only one of the most guarded facilities in all of America.. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to know something fishy went down.

If you need to convince somebody don't waste your time. We have enough sand on this planet for them all

Good luck

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by thetiggler

If you were trying to show somebody 9/11 was a false flag and the official story is bs what 9/11 documentary would you choose?

Also

If you were trying to show somebody 7/7 London bombings was a false flag and the official story is bs what 7/7 documentary would you choose?

I dont know about the london 7/7 documentary... but You have to watch the 2ND edition of loose change. It covers everything from a missle hitting the pentagon to the controlled demolition of WTC7 the 3RD BUILDING THAT fell on 9/11 in new york 8 hours after the planes hit and 1 second after someone said pull it on t.v.

Not to mention all of the news stations around the world that jumped the gun 22 minutes early by saying wtc 7 has collapsed when infact it did not collapse until 22 minutes after that.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by thetiggler

Also

2ND EDITION OF LOOSE CHANGE for 9/11 TRUTH

What is the 7/7 bombings??

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
OP i take issue with your question as it implies that your only looking to show them the conspiracy side of things.

regardless though I think this is a pretty good start at least for 9/11

topdocumentaryfilms.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lucifer6

What is the 7/7 bombings??

seriously?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

7/7 I'll go for this (the second one is the documentary):

2nd: