It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World weather problems and chemtrails

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Great thread again. Not only is it good information about Chemtrials but it shows who is assisting the chemtrail cover up and who to dismiss as trolls.

There is not to many conspiracies at all that these hard core con-trailers believe in? They Always downplay and/or reject valid conspiracy theories.

They come on almost if not every Chemtrail thread like they have a warning beeper that alerts that a chemtrail thread or post has been submitted.

IMO one would be nuts or part of the conspiracy if they were to almost live on a subject they don't believe in. I don't believe in unicorns nor do I agree with certainty religions but I don't sit waiting to bash every thread and post about things I don't agree with.

Something is very strange about the anti Chemtrail posters here on Ats. Looking at all the chemtrail threads you will find these guys in them all. Just notice how many of the treads they bombard to the final post.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

BOOM!

Just kidding. Your diatribe is also expected.

You have the same passion, just the different side of an issue. That neither makes me any more a troll than it does you. I am what I say I am.....we all are. We just don't agree on an issue.

Implying I am somehow a troll or shill or whatever is insulting and childish. And wrong.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

The member you are replying to only ever insults other members in an attempt to draw an argument. It is evident throughout his brief and futile posting history. Never anything interesting or useful to add, just shill this and troll that. Maybe one day a second brain cell will be cultivated, they will communicate with each other and progress will be made.

We live in more in hope than expectation.

Regards.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Great thread again. Not only is it good information about Chemtrials but it shows who is assisting the chemtrail cover up and who to dismiss as trolls.

Well I see you haven't lost your touch...

There is not to many conspiracies at all that these hard core con-trailers believe in? They Always downplay and/or reject valid conspiracy theories.

Do you know how to get people to discuss valid conspiracy theories?

Proof it is being done, and when it comes to chemtrails there isn't any..

Looking at all the chemtrail threads you will find these guys in them all. Just notice how many of the treads they bombard to the final post.

Well we are supposed to deny ignorance not push it...

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Maybe one day a second brain cell will be cultivated, they will communicate with each other and progress will be made.

I doubt that will ever happen...

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

You have been proven correct.

Another thread, C&P of the same post. That is not the behavior of a troll, is it?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Something is very strange about the anti Chemtrail posters here on Ats. Looking at all the chemtrail threads you will find these guys in them all. Just notice how many of the treads they bombard to the final post.

ATS is about denying ignorance......and that is all that the "chemtrail" debunkers here are doing.

Why does it upset you when common sense and logic rears it's ugly head?.....why would you want to be left alone to revel in nonsense?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
A lot of vids you see can be debunked or its just to swamp gas explanations. One problem I have is that people put it into the Bigfoot / UFO conspiracy category. You can go to just about any state 's / Gov. page and find something about weather modification programs or even Corporations that put out web pages of what they are dumping into the air and were they are working. Do chemtrails have to be some secret government plot? If people just called up their local TV/ Radio stations and asked or even told them of spray days it might put a whole new light on subject...www.weathermodification.com...[/url]...........................www.nawmc.org... ...www.nawcinc.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorAce

But cloud seeing is different from chemtrails. Cloud seeding requires an existing cloud, and increases the moisture levels in it to the point that it rains. According to chemtrailers, chemtrails are the big long white lines in the sky that become clouds.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Until Snowden came out NSA spying was to most people just a conspiracy. If left to just to chemtrails evil plot then we maybe waiting 20yrs for another Snowden. Aren't both dumping silver iodide ,ammonium nitrate, acetone. and who knows what else. Talking about WM vs EP is the most logical way to bring it out in open. Nobody wants Chems dumped on them no matter what purpose.
edit on 21-6-2013 by MajorAce because: blank

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Cloud seeding has been going on for years. It's not hidden. If you have an issue with it, you should take it up with the groups that do it.

But you are getting that mixed up with the chemtrail fantasy. Which states that every white line in the sky that lasts longer than a few minutes is a chemical trail "made of unknown chemicals" left by "them" to do "something" for "some reason".

It's as clear as mud.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorAce
reply to post by Zaphod58

Until Snowden came out NSA spying was to most people just a conspiracy..

Snowden has nothing to do with "chemtrails" - the existence of the NSA PRISM programme does not make chemtrails true!!

We all know that some conspiracies exist - and TBH I pretty much figured someone is "spying" on hte 'net - I mean ECHELON has been around for decades & you'd have to be pretty thick not to think something similar existed for the internet!!

But the existence of one conspiracy in a completely unrelated area is not evidence for something else!!

If left to just to chemtrails evil plot then we maybe waiting 20yrs for another Snowden. Aren't both dumping silver iodide ,ammonium nitrate, acetone. and who knows what else

Since weather modification is not actually secret in hte first place, how on earth is anyone going to "reveal" it as an evil plot??

Talking about WM vs EP is the most logical way to bring it out in open. Nobody wants Chems dumped on them no matter what purpose.

There's 7-8 times as much "chem" coming from cars and trucks as from aircraft in the USA......are you sure about what you want to achieve??
edit on 21-6-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   

You see, THAT right there is the major problem with Chemtrail theory. No one, absolutely no-one, can say "chemtrails are real because..........." and then expand with unarguable evidence for them being real that can't be exposed as a lie/misunderstanding within seconds.

Instead you, and several others before you, have o resort to saying its real because other, unrelated things, turned out to be real in the past. That is a terribly weak justification for anything.
edit on 22-6-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join