It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World weather problems and chemtrails

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
In a video I watched earlier this year titled "The most important video of 2013" a geoengineer said the worlds weather is messed up. He said we are seeing weird weather patterns and it is because of chemtrails. He also said by the end of the year at the latest our governments will have to admit we have problems as we will be able to see the problems ourselves.

Well the BCC TV news has just said today an emergency meeting took place today with the UK's leading scientists and meteorologists. Their agenda was to try and work out what is happening with the weather.

This is a link to the video

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I don't have time to watch the video right now but what actual proof was presented about chemtrails causing weather issues?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by thetiggler

Sorry but you mentioned the most taboo word on this site "Chemtrails" Here come all the trolls and people that trust the government and believe they surely wouldn't have a covert operation in plain sight to do god knows what.

Oh and you posted a Youtube video which also means its a hoax.. and if it has a song in it, it's completely irrelevant. Sorry man there just contrails in every city in a every climate that criss cross the skies in patterns and spread out for hours and they're certainly aren't any pictures of them flying releasing this poison or articles from other governments saying that they have done this in the past. I really can't believe you are even still trying to find the truth my man. LOL the irony huh

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Astonishing. Cognitive Dissonance in glorious technicolour ! We KNOW we are pumping CO2 into the atmosphere we KNOW there is a link between CO2 and climate but that's a conspiracy of scientists and governments (unproven of course just like the best). Contrails are really chemtrails is yet another unproven conspiracy.

But is our weather affected by the changing climate affected by CO2 NOOOOOOO it is affected by worldwide unproven chemtrails sheeeeeesh . Two conspiracies wrapped together for the price of one.

BOGOF comes to ATS !

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NONPOINT21

Well, you called it alright. The problem is they are using aluminum and not mono-atomic gold. But we have such an attachment to gold that we think it is precious.

CO2 gets sucked into plants making them grow. It follows climate change not causes it.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Can you define "chemtrails"?

How would they be created and what is in them?

You seem confident that "chemtrails are real. HOW do you know?

As far as I know NO ONE has ever answered those questions with plausible answers.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Which geoengineer said the climate was messed up due to chemtrails?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NONPOINT21

Sorry but you mentioned the most taboo word on this site "Chemtrails" Here come all the trolls and people that trust the government and believe they surely wouldn't have a covert operation in plain sight to do god knows what.

The fact that you believers have to make up # like this to prove your point should be evidence enough to anyone that you've got nothing. It's pathetic, it really is.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by thetiggler
He said we are seeing weird weather patterns and it is because of chemtrails.

And I said he's either lying, being delusional or being ignorant and following someone else.

He also said by the end of the year at the latest our governments will have to admit we have problems as we will be able to see the problems ourselves.

A lot of governments are already saying that we have problems with the weather. There are even laws put into place to reduce the waste we put in our atmosphere.

Well the BCC TV news has just said today an emergency meeting took place today with the UK's leading scientists and meteorologists. Their agenda was to try and work out what is happening with the weather.

Sounds reasonable.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

It has nothing to do with trusting the government, and everything to do with an extensive knowledge of aviation and weather. I have yet to see any chemtrail believer post a picture of an actual sprayer plane (except for one picture of a KC-135 used in icing tests), or an actual test of a contrail, taken at altitude, that shows there are chemicals in it other than jet exhaust. They can spend $40 or $50,000 on making movies, but they can't spend $5,000 to lease a sampling plane to test a trail? Why is that?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Well I don't see any evidence of many things yet we believe in them. I can use your argument in almost any scenario...ignorance is bliss. I don't have proof, I have intuition and gut feelings and my own eyes and history of governments treating it's own people like lab rats and if you think that's b.s then that's fine. you have your opinion and i have mine.

If I really thought that anyone on this site would take this subject seriously I would go on and give details but its a waste of time. Your minds are made up and conditioned how you want them to be and that's totally fine with me.

Tell ya what somebody on this site has to be filthy rich, rent a private plane and follow a chemtrail/contrail and see for yourselves. Oh and don't forget to film it.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
without proof you have only opinion. I find a dead person and you own a gun and I've heard you get angry before, my conclusion...You shot him! The video makes lots of wild claims about Geo-engineering but offers no proof. Picture upon picture of contrail activity suggesting a criss cross pattern in spray techniques when in actually we're looking at flight corridors and high altitude winds. Sure the weather is changing, it has before and it will again. If you just want to believe willy nilly in Geo-engineering with zero proof...Then this presented clip is for you

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Again, it has nothing to do with being closed minded. I can cite example after example in these threads of people bringing forth "evidence" that wasn't even close to what they said it was. From ballast tanks used to test CG, to the drogue refueling system on a C-135.

There is a lot that we can't see, that we believe in, that has evidence of existing. Chemtrails don't have evidence other than "I know what I saw" or "I believe this is happening". That and, not understanding what people are seeing, combine for a new almost religion. Belief that something is happening doesn't mean that it really is happening, just that you think it is.

As for being rich, at least one chemtrail video produced cost something like $50,000 to produce, and was full of misinformation. Instead of making that movie, why not lease a plane (less than $5,000 per hour depending on type), and go take samples instead? Because they know there isn't anything to find? Personally it makes a lot more sense to me to try to find evidence than to point at random contrails and scream how they're poisoning us.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

What would it take for you to believe if it were true??? Military generals speaking of it? Documents from the pentagon? What would it take, no the fact is no matter what evidence that would be presented would change your mind.

I've seen planes fly over a half hour apart one has a contrail that dissipates after a few moments only leaving what would be a 3 inch trail in the sky then another plane fly over in the same area and leave a contrail that never dissipates it only appears to because it spreads out covering the entire area. So I guess the atmosphere changed a great deal in that short period even though it no effect on the temperature of where i'm looking from.

I believe in a higher power also, but i sure can't prove it but you would believe that way before you would believe your own eyes. think back to when you were a kid I can guarantee you have no recollection of these long contrails lingering all day. You could even look at the sun for a few seconds back then, nowadays you can't look at it for a split second because its so bright now. Maybe that has something to do with why they are spraying it.

And P.s when i say "you" i'm not directing it at you just the people that constantly say hey i need proof to believe well guess what there isn't much proof of anything we've been taught in our short lives. Science proves this daily.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrthumpy

The fact that you believers have to make up # like this to prove your point should be evidence enough to anyone that you've got nothing. It's pathetic, it really is.

the fact you non believers always take this approach and never actually take the time to do any investigating is why you are a troll. Your head will always be in the sand. That's pathetic

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

So basically you're saying there is no proof and we should just get on the belief wagon?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
And here I thought the increase in dangerous weather in the States was because God was upset with 'Merica? Any of you chemtrail loonies or skeptics have room for a Christian fear mongerer? : P

jk all of this is stupid, even what I said.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

In a video I watched earlier this year titled "The most important video of 2013" a geoengineer said the worlds weather is messed up.

So this video has a few problems right off the bat....

You would do better believing in pink unicorns if you believe anything in your linked video..

These aren't close to being a credible source for anything pertaining to chemtrails...

Which btw aren't real, or even simpler no evidence to prove their existence..

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

A good start would be a sample of a trail that showed something in it, instead of pointing at ground samples, and things that people don't understand. That would do a lot to change my mind.

As for what you saw, I've seen the same thing. The atmosphere can change drastically at altitude without changing anything at ground level. I've followed the weather on flights I've taken, and I've seen some interesting temperature swings at altitude. Not drastic ones, but enough to show that the atmosphere was changing a pretty good bit in a short time.

I'm a truck driver, and have been on the road since last July, with the exception of about seven days. I've seen just about every type of trail that has been described by people that believe in chemtrails, and a few that haven't been, including a pair of aircraft, that were flying in perfect trail, to where their contrails eventually overlapped each other perfectly and looked like one, instead of two. I have yet to see something that convinces me that I have seen anything but normal contrails, created by atmospheric disturbances and planes flying through them. I've even been able to identify the aircraft in question using the FlightRadar24 app on my phone, and the ones that I've been able to identify have all been commercial aircraft on scheduled flights.

I do remember persistent contrails from when I was a kid living in New Hampshire, but most of my life I lived in Hawaii where saying contrails are few and far between doesn't even come close to describing the situation. I lived out there for almost 30 years, and I can count the contrails I saw there on one hand, and have fingers left over.
edit on 6/18/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

the fact you non believers always take this approach and never actually take the time to do any investigating is why you are a troll. Your head will always be in the sand. That's pathetic

Just as pathetic as saying chemtrails are real.

Here do you want to learn and investigate why the things you want to call chemtrails are nothing more than contrails that persist?

Here is a good place to start...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well at least you didn't disappoint with the troll comment...

Good Job...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join