It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defining Vibration, "Frequency", and Dimensions - A 101

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

Im not twisting anything Phage;
Yes. You are. You are appropriating well defined words and giving them new meanings because it seems to add credibility to what you are saying.

Im bringing you knowledge that your concrete mind does not understand, because it has not experienced.
You have no idea what I have experienced. Don't presume to know that you do.

I myself was the same "need science to confirm, skeptical by nature" .. Until BAM - I experienced things and it rippled thorughout my mind and inner being.
That's funny. It sort of went in the opposite direction with me. I used to think I knew the secret. I was mistaken. It was only a shadow.

the great Phage would deffinatly see things differently
I'm not the great Phage. I'm a real person.

So any real queastions?
None that you have an answer to.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Have you ever travelled outside the body in the higher realms? The "astral" realm as is know? \

I assure you, there is no time there

This whole "inferior, superior" nonsense is making no sense sense to me. ALL souls are superior, as they are the creators of everything. Souls > consciousness. The human collective consciousness, is what co creates within this world.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So person, why bother wasting your time? To atagonise something you have no experience or background in?

Each day goes by, you the human (not the phage) can experience the DEPTH of who and what you truly are.

But what you do in your time, is all up to you; Im just bringing the keys to the table.

As for your childish and repetitive comments towards me making up words - you clearly didnt read my posts entirely, or you just didnt get what was being said. I DIDNT MAKE THEM UP - I just understand what is being ment. I already used google definitions to define what vibration and frequency is - and compared it to the "new agers" terminology, but again your missing the point.. Its not about the words and their definitions, only your society conditioned mind thinks that way.

Its about th ASPECT of self, that vibrates with emotion, that is able to tune and experience realities beyond the 5 senses. This is what you are trying to ignore by picking at certain sentence structures - missing the aspect of the message.

Someone with your intelligence level shouldnt be so ignorant.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

But what you do in your time, is all up to you; Im just bringing the keys to the table.

If I told you what it takes to reach the highest high,
You'd laugh and say nothing's that simple.

Sorry.
Won't get fooled again.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Those are the meanings I always put on them. So some just don't think in the same ways. Also frequency is not just vibrational state, its not radiation. Its a very fine, light as a feather, lacking gravity, guilt free frequency, and its hard to explain, must be experienced.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

And you have no idea what I have experienced.
But you sure seem to think that you do.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Well stop behaving like the man in the shadows, and come out and share your experiences brother. Even a U2U - some of the things Ive experienced would be quite un beleivable to most here too.

The fact is WE all have crazy expereinces that cannot be explained by what we are taight and know in this concrete world - we ALL have spiritual type expereinecs - we jsut brush them under the rug so others dont ridcule us or we dont loose reputation.

But people as myself do not care about what others think, im only here to help and bring this knowledge forward. I have accepted that the human mind will always ridicule that which is does not know - like the world is flat or the moon is made of cheese - lol.

As long as I my self ahve put the effort out to bring this knowledge to other people, in a place where it can be accessed at anytime, by anyone - then I have done my job. My expereinces and life will not alter in relation to what one human mind thinks about it.

The universe and reality, and that which both are made up of, will not change or "go away" because of some human minds, or becuase science cant figure it out yet.

I know you have experienced things others or yourself may not be able to explain - just share it brother, Makes you feel better when the bottled up experiences are expressed

Im not your enemy or one who opposes. I accept you for the expression of yourself you show in words via keyboard/computer. If you do not agree with me, that is fine,, staying here quoting every other line I type, only wastes more minutes of your life

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

If I told you what it takes to reach the highest high,
You'd laugh and say nothing's that simple.

Sorry.
Won't get fooled again.

I wont laugh at anything you beleive in. I have experienced some "far out" stuff - and expereinced things that cannot be understood or explained to the average mind.

Nothing surprises me anymore; but you have my curiousity

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

I know you have experienced things others or yourself may not be able to explain - just share it brother, Makes you feel better when the bottled up experiences are expressed

Unlike others I have no need to explain my personal experiences. Unlike others I don't have the audacity to think that my personal experiences are more important than those of any one else. Unlike others I don't claim to hold the secret.

Go to the mirror, boy.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Unlike others I have no need to explain my personal experiences. Unlike others I don't have the audacity to think that my personal experiences are more important than those of any one else. Unlike others I don't claim to hold the secret.

Go to the mirror, boy.

Grumpy old man...

This is evidential to the fact you have shut down your emotional system. You remind me of Spock

Take care Phage.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

the "THEORY of evolution's" worst nightmare - emotions

I'm not sure how a theory can have nightmares, but are you saying that emotion couldn't have evolved? Do you think only humans have emotions? Have you never seen a curious kitten? A happy dog? A maternal bitch? A horny horse?

many these days have shut down their emotional system to the point where they do not feel a thing

If you had less contempt for science, you would know that such a thing is not possible. Not showing emotion is not the same thing as not feeling it.

of course that is all ego at play

When you look up 'vibration' and 'frequency' in the dictionary, check the meaning of 'ego', too.

Your more-enlightened-than-thou attitude really doesn't sit well with such ill-considered statements.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Because you know the truth, right? Lol.

Yes; when it comes to the actual meaning of the words you are trying to misappropriate, I do know the truth. So do most people with a little physics – high-school physics will suffice, really.

Then create a thread and allow the community here to see your facts of the truth of existance and alternate realities. I dare you sir.

Why should I? I'm not pushing some wonderful Answer to the Ultimate Question about Life, the Universe and Everything; you are. I'm quite content with the worldview limned by science, and as for the questions science cannot answer, I have my opinions. They are no better nor worse than yours or anyone else's, and I'm content for them to be that way. I'm not the one trying to peddle his opinions as facts.

You havent posted anyhting relevant or beneficial for anyone person including yourself.

If I can stop a few suggestible readers from being taken in by the superstitious nonsense you're selling I would call that a distinct benefit – to them.

Thanks for stopping by.

Oh, it's interesting here. I think I'll stay for a bit.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I think I'll stick around a bit too. Since metaphysics, spiritual and psi type threads are amongst my favorites. Recall another thread, where even received threats, so continually challenging the status quo, is important. Wherever there is smoke, there is fire so to speak.

Frequency is an interesting term. Brought me through a few different links:

en.wikipedia.org...

The frequency range of a system is the range over which it is considered to provide a useful level of signal with acceptable distortion characteristics. A listing of the upper and lower limits of frequency limits for a system is not useful without a criterion for what the range represents.

Many systems are characterized by the range of frequencies to which they respond. Musical instruments produce different ranges of notes within the hearing range. The electromagnetic spectrum can be divided into many different ranges such as visible light, infrared or ultraviolet radiation, radio waves, X-rays and so on, and each of these ranges can in turn be divided into smaller ranges. A radio communications signal must occupy a range of frequencies carrying most of its energy, called its bandwidth. Allocation of radio frequency ranges to different uses is a major function of radio spectrum allocation.

Electricity, electro magnetism, all important aspects to this universe.

en.wikipedia.org...

Quite a wide scope but vibration, light frequency, waves

Resonators

A physical system can have as many resonant frequencies as it has degrees of freedom; each degree of freedom can vibrate as a harmonic oscillator. Systems with one degree of freedom, such as a mass on a spring, pendulums, balance wheels, and LC tuned circuits have one resonant frequency. Systems with two degrees of freedom, such as coupled pendulums and resonant transformers can have two resonant frequencies. As the number of coupled harmonic oscillators grows, the time it takes to transfer energy from one to the next becomes significant. The vibrations in them begin to travel through the coupled harmonic oscillators in waves, from one oscillator to the next.

Extended objects that can experience resonance due to vibrations inside them are called resonators, such as organ pipes, vibrating strings, quartz crystals, microwave cavities, and laser rods. Since these can be viewed as being made of millions of coupled moving parts (such as atoms), they can have millions of resonant frequencies. The vibrations inside them travel as waves,

en.wikipedia.org...

Cymatics (from Greek: κῦμα "wave") is the study of visible sound and vibration, a subset of modal phenomena. Typically the surface of a plate, diaphragm, or membrane is vibrated, and regions of maximum and minimum displacement are made visible in a thin coating of particles, paste, or liquid.[1] Different patterns emerge in the excitatory medium depending on the geometry of the plate and the driving frequency.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Mint Linux won't let me post the pdf address, so just search for this: Teleportation Physics Study (telekinesis)
AIR FORCE RESEARCH LABORATORY.
AIR FORCE MATERIEL COMMAND.
EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE CA 93524-7048.
APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE; DISTRIBUTION UNLIMITED.
Eric W. Davis. Warp Drive Metrics. 4849 San Rafael Ave. Las Vegas, NV 89120 August 2004. Special Report

Very interesting study.

In the Chinese studies they uesd a radio micro transmitter to track the subjects.

en.wikipedia.org...
Bioenergetics.

Bioenergetics

Everything has a frequency. If your pencil does, your body does, your thoughts do, light does, photons have been observed in military psi, RV studies, then soul does too.

Infinity is infinite range. You cannot put any breaks on it or its finite, its all at once and infinite in every conceivable expression of what that means.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Lot of ideas on dimensions.

Google: Quantum control in infinite dimensions

arxiv.org...

Is Quantum Spacetime Infinite Dimensional ?

Quantum space-time of microphysics: Fractal?

www.mis.mpg.de...

International Conference on Infinite Dimensional (Stochastic) Analysis and Quantum Physics

www.britannica.com...
Nonlocality

physics.stackexchange.com...
How does the holographic principle imply nonlocality?

www.fmbr.org...
The Mysterious Zero/infinity

www.uncommondescent.com... ticles-reviewer-unconvinced/
The photon is “not just a single particle but is actually an (uncountable) infinity of identical or ‘fungible’ particles”? Reviewer unconvinced

I don't think anyone owns theories in science, for our science is not all that!

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I would wager that at least half of our membership have been the "revealer of truth" at some point of their lives. half of that half condemn the op out of envy: "you're not THE ONE, *I* am". the other half of them are facepalming, thinking to themselves "my god, I used to be this stupid....too bad the poor kid can't see it".

I myself am from the latter category, and I have a couple of secrets I would like to share with the op:

1- do you honestly think that you've said something NEW here? you say that other's minds have been programmed, but ive read nothing here that I haven't read in a book.

2- at least half of us have actually been to this place from whence your revelations spew forth.....and we moved on, due to nothing more than having gotten older. not because its wrong or silly or childish, but because life has a great many lessons to teach us and allowing ourselves to have our head in the clouds is just one of them. after the third or fourth time your whole life comes crashing down around your ears, or maybe the fifth, you should come back and tell us all about it. I am pretty sure you'll be singing a different tune.

good luck.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by covertpanther
reply to post by Bluesma

Have you ever travelled outside the body in the higher realms? The "astral" realm as is know?

I assure you, there is no time there

This whole "inferior, superior" nonsense is making no sense sense to me. ALL souls are superior, as they are the creators of everything. Souls > consciousness. The human collective consciousness, is what co creates within this world.

Yes, I have and do.
That does not make the other dimensions "disappear" or cease to exist. It just means you are experiencing a certain aspect of existence and consciousness.

If you reject the dimension of time as existing, then of course you have nothing more to tell anyone here, as they already know it all, and learning anything cannot happen. To learn, or to search, indicates a moment without awareness transforming into another moment with awareness. In other words, a timeline.
edit on 20-6-2013 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by covertpanther
I have accepted that the human mind will always ridicule that which is does not know - like the world is flat or the moon is made of cheese - lol.

You might have mistaken people finding you arrogant as ridiculing "that which it does not know."

Sometimes you're just being an asshat, plain and simple.

Like I said, beliefs that being rejected by others is a sign of enlightenment tend to look for and provoke being rejected... and taking that as "proof" of ones superiority.

But even very ignorant people can provoke others to dislike them. It doesn't take much spiritual wisdom.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Thank you

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

reply to post by Phage

YES 1 known as ATS member IS open for direct conversations...Phage U2U if need not imposterfaker, remember...

collective scan transmission complete

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

What are you talking about guy?

Nowhere in the OP does it say anything 'new', no where in any of my posts have I claimed to bring in some "new enlightenment' .. Just the META-PHORICAL keys that can allow an individual to unlock certain "doors" ((another META-phor) within their mind complex.

All you posters are only trying to bash, dismis§, or play word nazi with some words. I am no looney - my education is at par with ANY of yours - my spiritual intellect exceeds most of yours though. The only other memeber here who has shown any amount of spiritual intellect is Unity.

You people think Im getting mad or something lol? Not at all - all any of you have done is do circles around the entire message - that is typical mental work by an average mind. Never confront or try to learn something that is out of their 'field'. Even though each an every one of you ARE A SPIRIT.

You will wait until your body dies, to figure it out, but it will be too late, your soul will get trapped and be sent to re-incarnate AGAIN. Why? Because you havent figured it out, you havent reached a certain vibratorial state of BEING, to tune into higher dimensions that EXIST. Your body is a programmed MACHINE that is non-metallic, ,or biological in makeup. Its only programming was to allow a Soul to experience the physical universe - (yes homeo sapien-sapien is not the only body machine out there).

None of the responders have input anything valuable to me, others, or their indiviudal selves. You just waste another day playing the 'dance around cirlce - act like Im so smart' game.. Its quite obvvious the mere idea of an alternate reality makes you people un comfortable. Maybe because you will see more then you ever beleived - you will blame imagination in fear and never open that door again.

Lol.. Its a joke by now
Its ALWAYS the same thing. Doing circles around the message and true aspect of what is being conveyed - to pick at and bash the points that irrelevant. Then you feel smart about yourselves? Doesnt seem so intellegent when oyu can even start to understand the message.

Those that CONTROL or GOVERN your minds - we call them government - as well as the elite bloodlines - are very well equipped into the spiritual nature of these realities. ITs their occult and adept knowledge with spirituality and the physical universe - that has allowed to to seize contorl over 95% of humanity. Trapping them in a box called scoiety, teaching them only what they want the masses to know, giving them thing that will occupy and waste their minds.

Its seriously a JOKE. Your controllers know everything Ive talked about and many other posters - they do NOT want you to figure it out - but sorry, some of us have and are on that path to figuring out the bigger picture. Why? Because we have expereinced more then what the 5 senses can allow us too. This has opened the mind and expanded it in many ways. But its INTERNAL. The VOICE that THINKS the THOUGHT and FEELS the emotions is INTERNAL that is what YOU are.

Go ahead and beat around the bush some more people. Your contorllers are closing in on their agenda, and if people dont start to expand their minds now - this PLAN-NET will not be a safe or enjoyable incarnation next time. When your serious about your LIFE - which is INTERNAL - you will act more upon your Being and care less about EXTERNAL information. As I said; your body and mind is a UNIVERSE in itself. The Innerverse; but you too caught upu in the External-verse to give a damn about your true self

Goodluck to me guy? Haha I wont be needing luck - Goodluck to you. Enjoy your re-incarnation cycle - the real wheel of time.

I think Im done here - I have only been shown that this knowledge does not matter. Those that didnt respond but flagged and starred, Im glad it helped you or you enjoyed it, thank you.

More to come - but I wont be on this site too much longer, the agenda is nearing, and Im moving out of North America quite soon for obvioous reasons. But while Im here, I choose to bring forrth some knowledge to ATTEMPT to help other human souls.

Thank you all, take care
edit on 20-6-2013 by covertpanther because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2013 by covertpanther because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage, would you mind looking into my post on Multi-Dimensional Dream Sequence in the Dreams and Predictions forum? I am aware you do not share your experiences, but I have and I am looking for some insight. My thread is loosely related at best. I shared my experience in an attempt to find anyone who has had similar experiences. I do not presume you to share yours, but I would appreciate if you took a look and offered your insight or any direction to others without breaking any confidence. I apologize if this offends you in any way.
edit on 20-6-2013 by Boscov because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join