It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defining Vibration, "Frequency", and Dimensions - A 101

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Greetings Ats; this is a thread I intend to take seriously and thoroughly. The information I will show here will not be understood by most on Ats, but there are many who do know this aspect of "reality" as we label it.

I have noticed in the past few years that there is a 'split' in a sense among human consciousness. We have been in the Information Age for a few decades now, this has allowed certain things that could only be shared among communities to be shared world wide with a click of a few buttons.

This split I refer to; there are those who are seeking and learning about occult, spiritual, and mystic knowledge and information - as well as seeking to expand their consciousness to find what the human being is truly made up of.

Then there are those who only seek scientific explanations, and need concrete proof. Those who do no inner work, only focus outside of their consciousness.

I'm sure that I am not the only one who has noticed this split. And it has caused tensions and confusions between the two "sides" of the human-collective consciousness. There are terms and new "ideas" that are thrown around the internet and social life, that those who only seek outside and scientific aspects do not understand, or care for.

The new ideas which I will explain here now, to end the confusion for both sides, including those 'new age conscious humans' (as is labelled today) who struggle grasping the spiritual nature but seek the knowledge.

Before I continue explaining these 'new' terminologies and aspects of "reality" - I want everyone to understand, you have free will to read this or NOT. I am not telling you to read further then these words now. It is your choosing. If this information is taken seriously, and APPLIED to ones perception and aspects of SELF - I beleive a lot will change for those indiviudals.
So if you are content and happy with how you perceive reality now, and do not wish it to change in any 'drastic' way, you may continue reading, but I advise you NOT to apply this knowledge to your everyday perception or SELF. As I assure every individual reader - these aspects of what we label as "Reality" are just a REAL as your skin and bones.

With that said and done, here we go;

The first terminology that is the most frequent one to be tossed around is the; dimensions, levels, densities, realms. These are all different letter arrangments to describe the SAME idea or aspect of "reality".

To begin - what is a dimension and does it differ from density?

A dimension is a layer of a specific reality that is being experienced by an individual observer or entity through perception and experience. We are HERE in a 5-sensory-physical dimension. What we call "reality" is called so because most who use this word have not experienced or perceived beyond the 5 senses (Sight, smell, hear, taste, touch - the very 5 aspects that allow us to experience and engage within THIS dimension). That is why it seems so real to them.

There is what seems to be an infinite expanding universe that we are ALL apart of in some way (physical body, electromagnetic field connection). This vast creation we call the 'Universe' is simply a dimension. One dimension.
This dimension is made up of solid, liquid or gas. Creating MASS, which is light that is compressed or 'dense-light'.

We know at the smallest levels of an atom there is light, or photons. When light is compressed into matter, it becomes solid, liquid or gas - and thus it becomes a more dense substance.

There are many other dimensions that are simaltaniously existing, but cannot be perceived with the human 5 sense - as they are accustomed to THIS dimension or density you are experiencing now or what we all the 'Universe'.

Now how does one perceive past the 5 sense "reality"? This is where the newer terminology "Vibration and Frequency" come from.

Lets start with Vibration; Vibration is best understood and experienced when one FEELS. If an individual is feeling JOY or LOVE, this feeling runs through the biological make-up of that indivdual - thats when we say 'its a good vibration'.
You can feel your body flowing with positivity, it feels as if its vibrating, like a good-feeling wavelength going through each cell in your body. Now - the same is for the polarity of those feel-good vibrations. When one experiences fear, anger, jelousy or hate.. This is a SLOWER vibrational feeling within the biological makeup.

Vibration is just feeling. One can experience HIGH vibration by loving, caring, sharing, giving, happiness, joy - or one can feel LOW vibration by hating, anger, envy and doing negative things.

This is where the term 'frequency' comes from. All this ties together (Vibration > high/low frequency > experiecing densities) so its important to pay attention. When one is vibrating at a high level for a good period of "time" - they are in a state of what is termed "higher frequency". And the opposite applies - those in a low vibration are in a lower state frequency.

The freuquency you are existing in - relates to the tuning into certain dimensions. A higher frequency, the less dense of a dimension you can experience. The lower the frequency, the more dense your reality or dimension you will experience (5 sense is lowest dimension).

So how does this relate to which dimension you experience?

The 5 senses are only good for THIS dimension you are experiencing NOW. In less dense dimensions, where light is less compressed - there is not physical being. You are the awareness and consciousness and that is it. There is no vessel to incase your awareness - you are only limited to your conscious mind and the vibration you hold.

With that said - how does one understand or know they are experiencing beyond the 5 sense dimension? You will know because you will feel your awarenes is expanded. You will be in a space that is not contained by gravity, mass or order.
These spaces beyond the 5 senses are the higher dimensions, or higher realms.

Its all that simple in concept - but to expeirence and BE within these higher states of consciousness, it takes more then understanding. The only thing that prevents an indiviual from reaching these states - is the EGO which is the aspect of the Self that is divided. That divides the attention, that wants, that feels the need to, that wishes, that puts labels on everything etc

When you become 'less schizophrenic' in a sense (lol) within the complex of your mind/feelings - you are becoming more balanced and can focus more on SELF. What SELF wants your lower consciousnes to do is vibrate and expand, to make the "bridge" from lower human consciousnes > higher SELF consciousness.

And its just that simple folks
I hope that clears up some of the confusion and tension.

This is just the basic knowledge of understanding realities and densities/dimensions. But the only purpose here today was to end the confusion and tensions between the split consciousness that is happening among humanity, but most importantly here on Ats.

We are all apart of the SAME community here on Above Top Secret - yet I see so much put downs, rudeness, ignorance, carlessness for those who do share the same ideas or accept others understanding and concepts. It only defeats OUR purpose as a community. Everyday you log onto this website you are choosing to engage within the established community.

I will try and explain better at a later time - with pictures, videos. Also answer any questions I feel I can.

Thank you

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

This is where the term 'frequency' comes from. All this ties together (Vibration > high/low frequency > experiecing densities) so its important to pay attention. When one is vibrating at a high level for a good period of "time" - they are in a state of what is termed "higher frequency". And the opposite applies - those in a low vibration are in a lower state frequency.

Why is that these new age ideas attempt to change meaning of words?

The freuquency you are existing in - relates to the tuning into certain dimensions. A higher frequency, the less dense of a dimension you can experience. The lower the frequency, the more dense your reality or dimension you will experience (5 sense is lowest dimension).

The frequency we are existing in?

I have noticed in the past few years that there is a 'split' in a sense among human consciousness. We have been in the Information Age for a few decades now, this has allowed certain things that could only be shared among communities to be shared world wide with a click of a few buttons. This split I refer to; there are those who are seeking and learning about occult, spiritual, and mystic knowledge and information - as well as seeking to expand their consciousness to find what the human being is truly made up of. Then there are those who only seek scientific explanations, and need concrete proof. Those who do no inner work, only focus outside of their consciousness. I'm sure that I am not the only one who has noticed this split. And it has caused tensions and confusions between the two "sides" of the human-collective consciousness. There are terms and new "ideas" that are thrown around the internet and social life, that those who only seek outside and scientific aspects do not understand, or care for.

Maybe what you noticed is a split your own consciousness,

Because the split you mention just describes closed minded people from both sides of the spectrum, sorry that's not new because of the information age, ideas have always clashed, through the internet age yes more info is available at a click of the button but at the same time so are so many deceptions and charlatans attempting to tell others what their realty is.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I always thought that with a speaker big enough and powerful enough could open the higher dimensions with the solfeggio frequencies. I mean each of the 9 solfeggio frequencies correspond with the goals of the 9 dimensions in a way.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

It would do you good to check out THE SOLFEGGIO FREQUENCIES.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Interesting thread. Made me think of a little video I just watched, about changing ones conscience and realising the goal is to realise there is no such thing as the ego.

edit on 18-6-2013 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

This split I refer to; there are those who are seeking and learning about occult, spiritual, and mystic knowledge and information - as well as seeking to expand their consciousness to find what the human being is truly made up of.

By "find" and "seek", I assume you mean adopt or become an advocate of a spiritual doctrine as if it was their own? Or invent one using abstract words and ideas?

Then there are those who only seek scientific explanations, and need concrete proof. Those who do no inner work, only focus outside of their consciousness.

By "inner-work", I assume you mean adopt or become an advocate of a spiritual doctrine as if it was their own? Or invent one using abstract words and ideas?

One only needs to look at the thousands of years of thought to see how little the former has found out about "what the human being is truly made of". I assume it will be thousands of years more before it makes any progress whatsoever outside of its little solipsistic circle.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

" Why is that these new age ideas attempt to change meaning of words? "

No one changing words; just adding more depth to existing words I suppose. Language is limited my friend. Lets have a look..

vi·bra·tion  
/vīˈbrāSHən/Noun

1.An instance of vibrating.
2.An oscillation of the parts of a fluid or an elastic solid whose equilibrium has been disturbed or of an electromagnetic wave.

If we take these 'Google' definitions - we can see that when one is feeling HIGH or very positive feelings, they are in an instance of vibrating. The electromagnetic field of the individual is altered in such a way by the feeling or vibratorial state.

Doesnt seem as if anyone changed the word "vibration" there - it is just the best word to describe the sensation. If you have experienced GENIUNE LOVE for more then a few seconds - you wouldnt even asked that question.

" The frequency we are existing in? "

The brain you were given at birth is much more complex then you and science can even begin to understand, if your percieving it in a scientific perspective. How does one view dreams, visions, image-Nation, remote veiwing, astral projection etc.. With a scientific approach? The only way they can is look at brain patterns through 'young' technology.

Your brain is truly a universal transmitter/receiver complex. When one is operating more then "8%" of their brain, this becomes obvious as the capacity of the individual mind becomes more known. Your brain is broadcasting all the time - thoughts are braodcasted, your emotion or feeling is broadcasted - they GO and COME from "somewhere".

Again lets use google definition -

fre·quen·cy  
/ˈfrēkwənsē/Noun

1.The rate at which something occurs or is repeated over a particular period of time or in a given sample.
2.The fact of being frequent or happening often.

When an individual stays in a higher vibratorial state, they are within a higher frequency in the mind - its within this state of BEING, that the individual can perceive different densities or dimensions. When you vibrate higher for a more frequent 'period of time' - your consciousness becomes less dense and can expand beyond the body or 5 sense reality.

" Maybe what you noticed is a split your own consciousness.

Because the split you mention just describes closed minded people from both sides of the spectrum, sorry that's not new because of the information age, ideas have always clashed, through the internet age yes more info is available at a click of the button but at the same time so are so many deceptions and charlatans attempting to tell others what their realty is. "

Lol..

And maybe you are desperate to knock this information off because you cannot comprehend it - something I said in the opening paragraphs. It does not change my life or experience when one human decides not to beleive or take these aspects of reality to face value.

No matter what you do, say, think, feel, wish, or desire - I will still experience the things I do, and be the being I am, and have the knowledge I do.

You show you do not want to discuss in a mature manner, your last paragraph could be taken as rude or ignorant - so there is no point in you staying here being 'That Guy'. Just conitinue your life and do not allow this information to affect you further

Thanks for showing guy

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lucifer6

As long as one is here in human form (the lowest density a human consciousness can exist in) one cannot comprehend the highest dimensions. Whatever you read about them or hear about them will not be accurate at all. If one has reached that level of consciousness - they would not exist on this lower dimension.

I do not clearly understand what you mean by using a speaker to open up the higher realms? They are not physical realms, you cannot see them in this lgiht spectrum or frequency.

As well opening such a "gate" would put a rip in space/time/density and Im sure that would be devastating to say the least. But as far as opening up the higher realms in connection with this one, it is impossible. Doesnt make much sense to me.

Also - sound frequency and the frequency term that is thrown around by these new agers, are not the same thing. Sounds can raise the vibratorial state of an individual via meditation, but sound alone does not reveal the higher dimensions.

Its a hard thing to describe this 'frequency' in terms of higher vibration > higher dimension (less light density) - and the word frequency is a broad thing these days obivously. I will think over a better way to explain this aspect of "reality" - but the point is, sound frequency is not the same thing as I refer too.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Interesting thread. Made me think of a little video I just watched, about changing ones conscience and realising the goal is to realise there is no such thing as the ego.

edit on 18-6-2013 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

Of course there is such thing as the ego. But when one becomes balanced in the hemispheres of the brain, within themselves, the ego ceases to exist - and thus the individual can expand their consciousness and experience beyond the 5 sense reality.

The ego is the simple division within the indiviudal being - incarnating into a duality formatted universe, the mind of the individual is divided as so. The goal is to establish a complete balance of SELF > EGO - as like the ancient Yin Yang symbol - so one can further progress consciously.

When one is experiencing higher realms; people who have never been outside of the body cannot understand this. Either could I before my experiences. The AWARENESS - just becomes less contained, by having the body put asleep and tuning into a higher frequnecy. This allows the indivdual awareness or observer to experience now, the higher realms.

Your body is the ROOTS to your consciousness. This physical creation or dimension is the ROOT playground for consciousness - when one is balanced in the mind/feeling - they can now grow like branches among the higher realms. You consciousness is the TRUNK of the ROOTS - the branches are your potential.

This can all be understood when the individual becomes balanced, and the ego does not dominate their reality and choices within it.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope

By "find" and "seek", I assume you mean adopt or become an advocate of a spiritual doctrine as if it was their own? Or invent one using abstract words and ideas?

By "inner-work", I assume you mean adopt or become an advocate of a spiritual doctrine as if it was their own? Or invent one using abstract words and ideas?

One only needs to look at the thousands of years of thought to see how little the former has found out about "what the human being is truly made of". I assume it will be thousands of years more before it makes any progress whatsoever outside of its little solipsistic circle.

That is an assumption based on the COLLECTIVE of humanity. But any indiviudal can learn the ancient knowledge (which is what the new age knowledge is - ancient knowledge RE-discovered) and apply it into their everyday realities.

You are only limited by your thoughts and WILL. One can choose to ignore knowledge and stay in the same state a life time over - or - stay in a neatrual state and ponder the knowledge - or - learn and accept the knowledge, apply it and experience the benefits of.

Any individual can astral travel, remote view, use telepathic communication, control their dream state etc.. It just comes down to WILL and the limits you put wiithin yourself.

You cannot 'take a picture' of the higher realms (lol) as to give "concrete proof" to disbeleivers. Those who experience these realms do not even care for proof or proving anything, the experience alone is absolutely life changing. It MUST be experienced.

Physical matter or dense light cannot be 'brought' or 'used' in a density that is much lighter. Only your awareness as the consciousness being you are - can experience this. Or not to experience it and re-incarante until you figure it out.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

That is an assumption based on the COLLECTIVE of humanity. But any indiviudal can learn the ancient knowledge (which is what the new age knowledge is - ancient knowledge RE-discovered) and apply it into their everyday realities.

Not necessarily. It is an assumption of a living being who doesn't require the "esoteric" ponderings of another man to cower behind. It is seeing and accepting things for how they are, not what we wish they were.

You are only limited by your thoughts and WILL. One can choose to ignore knowledge and stay in the same state a life time over - or - stay in a neatrual state and ponder the knowledge - or - learn and accept the knowledge, apply it and experience the benefits of.

Any individual can astral travel, remote view, use telepathic communication, control their dream state etc.. It just comes down to WILL and the limits you put wiithin yourself.

You cannot 'take a picture' of the higher realms (lol) as to give "concrete proof" to disbeleivers. Those who experience these realms do not even care for proof or proving anything, the experience alone is absolutely life changing. It MUST be experienced.

Physical matter or dense light cannot be 'brought' or 'used' in a density that is much lighter. Only your awareness as the consciousness being you are - can experience this. Or not to experience it and re-incarante until you figure it out.

No one can remote view or use telepathic communication. If you could, I'm sure you wouldn't be peddling this stuff on the internet.

Besides, all these "higher realms" are all experienced in this realm, reality, and are the result of meditation, narcotics, brain damage and sleep. If one must contort his body to see his true self, I will show you someone unsatisfied with the reality they wish to escape from. I sleep well, 8 hours a day, and am fully aware of these "realms" in my dreams, but sometimes we just have to wake up to face it.

Anyways, it is not my intent to be a downer, but to challenge your thinking here. Hurdles of thought are necessary for any spiritual path.

Good luck.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

These definitions are rubbish: attempted perversions of the English language.

Please consult a dictionary for the correct definitions of dimension, vibration, etc.

If people want words for the mumbo-jumbo they're flogging, let them make up their own. Or use the old ones, like magic and ghost and demon; all this New Age nonsense is as old as the hills anyway.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

Your reply shows your haste in denying or shunning things that you do not know of, or are not aware of. My BODY is rooted to this dimension - my consciousness is contained within the body, but can expand beyond it - temperarily.
You try to smash an aspect of reality that oyu have zero experince or understanding for - because one cannot take a scientist or camera within the deepest parts of their mind - you choose not to understand and ultimately experience..

Telepathic communcation isnt a big deal. Animals and plants are doing it 24/7 - humans are doing unconsciously, and some consciously. It takes two minds to create the bridge for telepathy - those two minds need to be adept within mental work.

Remote viewing is a true aspect of the human mind. Who do you think you are to knock things off like that? The very GOVERNMENT that owns you; uses remote viewers and psychics. Makes you look pretty lame, trying to make a claim like that, when its obvious the topic at hand is nothing you are experienced or adept in.

I'm giving you knowledge you would have to research, and do APPLY it to your daily life, for FREE. Shunning it just shows your ignorance and carelessness to learn more then what you think you already know.

Straight up fail buddy

When you have soething to add that is beneficial to yourself, myself, or the community here - please do. If this knowledge does not serve you, then leave this thread and do not respond further. Its that simple. But I bet your Ego is stronger then your Will.

Do research and EXPERIENCE things before you act like you know it, or act like your a figure who can judge things and knock them off. Your not. Your just another human trapped in the conditioned mind - I'm helping you break from it, but as I advised earlier, its YOUR choice to take it or leave it.

Good day.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax

These definitions are rubbish: attempted perversions of the English language.

Please consult a dictionary for the correct definitions of dimension, vibration, etc.

If people want words for the mumbo-jumbo they're flogging, let them make up their own. Or use the old ones, like magic and ghost and demon; all this New Age nonsense is as old as the hills anyway.

Just judging your picture and location - I do not need to try to help you understand any further.

Good day to you sir.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope

No one can remote view or use telepathic communication. If you could, I'm sure you wouldn't be peddling this stuff on the internet.

Just because you havent, you get to speak for everyone? No one is peddling anything. This person is trying to share information. Thats not peddling. And if you could do it, wouldnt you want to tell people? I would.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
telepathic communication- the non verbal exchange of personal and profoundly common existential information between two individuals who gaze at one another with openness.

telepathic comm. is real, but it has nothing to do with sharing information such as, what I had for lunch, or what kind of car I drive, for example. We communicate these informations through words, but telepathic comm. communicates the mind to the mind. The information shared only pertains to each other's self, which is profound in its common traits. The self of another becomes recognized in a profound way which is profound by the other's appearance and simultaneous mutual recognition of the telepathic link established. I cant explain it to you much more than that because Ive only experienced it a few times.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

...This split I refer to; there are those who are seeking and learning about occult, spiritual, and mystic knowledge and information - as well as seeking to expand their consciousness to find what the human being is truly made up of.

Then there are those who only seek scientific explanations, and need concrete proof. Those who do no inner work, only focus outside of their consciousness....

the 'SPLIT' is the difference between the physical material Universe ... and the less understood QUANTUM Universe/Reality...

old superstition and lack of knowledge had long termed these Quantum Realities as manifestations we call ghosts, spirits, angels, witches, unicorn, etc

One's inner self is more like a unstable connection to the Quantum Universe by your brain which is in resonance with this Earth sized, habital zone Planet...(density) and that unstable connection with the Quantum world (dimension) is spotty at best even with the most trained & disciplined mind....because of the density of our physical existence on planet Earth....

practical truth is not a whispy, etherical thing...thanks

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Doesnt seem as if anyone changed the word "vibration" there

Never said it did, I was on about frequency that will be addressed below, sorry for not being more clear.

The brain you were given at birth is much more complex then you and science can even begin to understand, if your percieving it in a scientific perspective. How does one view dreams, visions, image-Nation, remote veiwing, astral projection etc.. With a scientific approach? The only way they can is look at brain patterns through 'young' technology.

I only reply in the fashion I do because of your articulation.

You have no idea about the "brain I was given at birth" or what "I and science" combined can even begin to understand.

I would have no argument with you if you were to say that the brain you received is much more complex than you could understand then sure, its yours, I haven't studied your brain, your character, I don't know you. So I would have no argument, but when you attempt to tell others about their perceived view of this world then some will challenge you even though their own ideas are similar.

Your brain is truly a universal transmitter/receiver complex.

My perceived view from experiencing reality matches this concept of mind receiving and transmitting thoughts.

When one is operating more then "8%" of their brain, this becomes obvious as the capacity of the individual mind becomes more known.

Care to explain what is meant by this above? are you using the 10% brain usage myth?

Again lets use google definition - fre·quen·cy /ˈfrēkwənsē/Noun 1.The rate at which something occurs or is repeated over a particular period of time or in a given sample. 2.The fact of being frequent or happening often. When an individual stays in a higher vibratorial state, they are within a higher frequency in the mind - its within this state of BEING, that the individual can perceive different densities or dimensions. When you vibrate higher for a more frequent 'period of time' - your consciousness becomes less dense and can expand beyond the body or 5 sense reality.

Great that you did.

Explain the vibration state, at what frequency is high vibrational state and a low one, what are the rates of measurement?

I still do not understand " The frequency we are existing in " The frequency of the vibrational state we are in or
the cycle of astrological ages we exist in.

And maybe you are desperate to knock this information off because you cannot comprehend it - something I said in the opening paragraphs. It does not change my life or experience when one human decides not to beleive or take these aspects of reality to face value. No matter what you do, say, think, feel, wish, or desire - I will still experience the things I do, and be the being I am, and have the knowledge I do.

I can comprehend it like I said earlier these are your truths you might have discovered and some of what you posted mirrors what I believe. so your mistake is using the words "you" and directing at us the readers when its you describing your truth and trying to say its the same for others when at times it can be and others wont be.

You show you do not want to discuss in a mature manner, your last paragraph could be taken as rude or ignorant - so there is no point in you staying here being 'That Guy'. Just conitinue your life and do not allow this information to affect you further

My last paragraph can be taken any way any reader wishes to.

If you take on it is as you describe can you explain why?

What was rude or ignorant or about what i wrote?

Isn't it a bit ignorant to class people in 2 groups with a split as you have?

How is it not ignorant to come to conclusions based on whats in other peoples minds and how other think?

You have noticed a split, but how well do you know the minds of others to make such a conclusion?

You know your mind and your experiences like you said so if you feel a split in human consciousness what did you do that convinced you it was external and other people had just become closed minded and not you by just splitting human consciousness into 2 groups when the only consciousness you really have any knowledge of is your own.

this last paragraph of yours is taken by me as being arrogant of you because the last paragraph that you might have found rude or ignorant is the exact opposite. read it again There can be two groups like you describe but they would describe the closed minded of the 2 groups as I said which maybe you took to be rude.
One needs to be open to both sides for knowledge and truth that is universal.

Interesting thread, so I will be "that Guy" what ever that means to you and continue as your opinions interest me, so take that affect it has on me as a compliment.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Also - sound frequency and the frequency term that is thrown around by these new agers, are not the same thing.

You mean like this earlier in the same post

you cannot see them in this lgiht spectrum or frequency.

why add "or frequency" at the end, it makes no sense.

the word frequency is a broad thing these days obivously.

No its not, the word is just used in a confusing manner by those that cannot grasp the simplicity of the word.

sound frequency is not the same thing as I refer too.

Its not a thing, sound has a frequency, your heart rate has frequency. Look at the definition supplied yourself a few posts earlier.

1.The rate at which something occurs or is repeated over a particular period of time or in a given sample. 2.The fact of being frequent or happening often.

Now look back to where the word "frequency" is used and replace the word with "often happening" or "the rate of which something occurs" and how does it make sense?

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by covertpanther
The information I will show here will not be understood by most on Ats, but there are many who do know this aspect of "reality" as we label it.

I have noticed in the past few years that there is a 'split' in a sense among human consciousness. We have been in the Information Age for a few decades now, this has allowed certain things that could only be shared among communities to be shared world wide with a click of a few buttons.

Ugh. I consider myself fairly open-minded, and with a life long interest in spirituality and exploration of inner experience, and yet even I feel repulsed by this paragraph!

From what you say (with all the superior high frequency loving values) you don't intend to be arrogant, insulting, or make others feel "negative" or "bring down their frequency".... so this is the only reason I am giving you this feedback. It might be totally unintentional on your part.

It sounds, in the way you worded it, like you consider your focus of interest in life as "superior" or better than all others.
It sounds like you are proclaiming yourself more wise and powerful, than others who either have an interest in study and research into the physical world of matter, or who have a different perception of the inner experience than yours that you share here.

This will provoke people to oppose and challenge and close their mind pretty quickly. Is that what you wanted??

I'm sure that I am not the only one who has noticed this split. And it has caused tensions and confusions between the two "sides" of the human-collective consciousness.

As someone else noted, this goes back as far as we can read humanity. Esoterism and exoterism, science and spirituality, darkness and light, passivity and aggressivity, receptivity/projectivity, male/female, Yin and Yang....two opposing ends of the spectrum. They may oppose each other in some people, and in some places, or they may be joyously creating together in others.
I suggest the possibility that we notice most outside that which reflects our internal state..? -Just a possibility.

There are terms and new "ideas" that are thrown around the internet and social life, that those who only seek outside and scientific aspects do not understand, or care for.

These are terms that originate in the study of Physics. They have been appropriated by New Age adepts and applied to different concepts than they were first created to vehicle. It is not that "they" do not understand or care for- but they have a problem with the hijacking of their terminology, because it makes effective communication between people less likely.

The new ideas which I will explain here now, to end the confusion for both sides, including those 'new age conscious humans' (as is labelled today) who struggle grasping the spiritual nature but seek the knowledge.

Are you proclaiming yourself as the New Savior of Humanity? Like Jesus, or Mohammad, or Buddha, or something??
I am sure you aren't, and hope you can laugh with me at that- you can see how that looks that way though, no?

edit on 19-6-2013 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-6-2013 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join