It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the Greys aren't real, where did the idea of them come from?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
aup cii

but there should be way secure locations non speak of by now... where they fly

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceCowboy21

Actually Roswell new mexico is now the testing ground for Space crafts. I live in the area, we've had german pilots test the spaceships, we can hear them flying all night.

1. Why German pilots?

2. How do you know what you are hearing are spacecraft?

edit on 6/18/2013 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Box of Rain

It makes tht vhrrroooooooooummmmmm sound in the sky its really loud! Especially if a helicopter is flying around

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The classic modern depiction of them started with the Barney & Betty Hill Abduction

en.wikipedia.org...

"Betty and Barney Hill were an American couple who claimed to have been abducted by extraterrestrials in a rural portion of New Hampshire on September 19–20, 1961.

The couple's story, called the Hill Abduction, and occasionally the Zeta Reticuli Incident, was that they had been kidnapped for a short time by a UFO. Theirs was the first widely-publicized claim of alien abduction, adapted into the best-selling 1966 book The Interrupted Journey and the 1975 television movie The UFO Incident."

As a side note,skeptics who claim abductions are merely a form of sleep paralysis are smoking crack. I have had this ALL MY LIFE and never ONCE did I imagine aliens or witches or anything else, its a very disturbing experience but I fully am aware of whats going on during and after the fact. So they can do jump.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Because the roswell has about 50,000 people max. It contains one Main street that reaches from the north side of roswell to the south, 10 miles long. The south is were the airport is, which used to be walker airforce base. It all started because people were complaining about the germans flying in ww2 planes above the whole town at all times of the day and night too. I would literally look out my window and see the plane flying at about 100 ft above my house, and the propeller would wake me up every morning. And after a sonic boom that cause houses to crack, people started to complain and the news did a investigation. And they found out that the russians and germans were allowed to train and use the space crafts at the underground base in roswell.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by lampsalot

1917 - Aleister Crowley's first psychic communication with alien entity "LAM" is established.

LAM - The First Grey

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Okay, since the Hill Abduction took place in 1963, there was NO mass communication, no Internet, no cable/satellite, so how did they come up with that description?
The only logical explanation is it HAPPENED.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by Unity_99

I have one friend who has some kind of medical issue related to diabetes that somehow allows her to see Greys that walk around near Idaho Falls. She notices tall ones, as well as small ones.

There are many kinds. Typically its a body suit that can operate indepndently, ie, remember a surgery bot, and they strike terror in your heart, and there is no soul there, just a bot. But these suits can be worn, by any ET, Angel or Entity, on both sides, to interact with various frequencies, gravities, magnetic fields, and systems.

Now as for a specific race like that, not sure if there are races that have survived disasters and lived underground long enough to become more like that, or if that would mean mantis, or insectoid, for example.

Not all are negative! Had an experience where there were greys, like a pod of dolphins, joyfully encouraging me and telling me that they believed in me, and I could do it.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
Okay, since the Hill Abduction took place in 1963, there was NO mass communication, no Internet, no cable/satellite, so how did they come up with that description?

Have I read that correctly? No mass communication in 1963?

I take it "The republic of Pineland" your location is some sort of private place!

Sure in '63 we had TV, also newspapers, magazines, video, cameras, cine-films, snail mail, word of mouth, Cinema (Movies) and finally, but not least, good old fashioned books.

As has been pointed out, back in the late 1890's H G Wells produced a book with a reasonable description.

Now where did he get that from? Was it really imagination or a message from beyond?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

...I would literally look out my window and see the plane flying at about 100 ft above my house, and the propeller would wake me up every morning. And after a sonic boom that cause houses to crack, people started to complain and the news did a investigation. And they found out that the russians and germans were allowed to train and use the space crafts at the underground base in roswell.

Could you please provide more information (a link or something) about this news investigation that found that Germans and Russians are flying spaceships out of an underground base near Roswell?

Right now, all I have is what you are telling me.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dowot

When I say mass communication, I mean how info worldwide is distributed like it is today. There were no abduction cases before this, if I remember correctly, they both had a high school level communication, Barney Hill even less (this was the 60's, segregation, so the average man of color didn't have the best education), so chances are they probably didn't read the Time Machine, and they both described the same type of being, so again, only logical explain action is it happened

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC

Everyone knew what Santa Claus looked like even before the internet.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceCowboy21

It all started because people were complaining about the germans flying in ww2 planes above the whole town at all times of the day and night too.

Perhaps this is why they are hearing so many planes , Walker AFB has become a hub for recycling aging commercial aircraft.

No spaceships just planes being scrapped .

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

so chances are they probably didn't read the Time Machine, and they both described the same type of being, so again, only logical explain action is it happened

Perhaps not but the film was released in 1960

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

The base is not near Roswell, it is beneath it. While I was at the military institute, me and a couple of my friends found the entrance, which was a mushroom shaped monument in the main yard. We climbed down the stairs, but it was so dark that we couldn't see, even with flash lights. But it was big enough to house two planes and a tank. They also have restaurants, a movie theater, barbershop, basically everything a normal base would have. It has tunnels that connect to Carlsbad caverns New Mexico which is a underground storage facility for uranium. Roswell has one of the largest runaways in the world, therefore they bring the stuff here in huge cargo planes, and transport them underground to all over the U.S.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Is there a print of the film somewhere showing what the Morlocks looked like in the film?
I'm on my phone, my Internet service is down lol

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

The base is not near Roswell, it is beneath it. While I was at the military institute, me and a couple of my friends found the entrance, which was a mushroom shaped monument in the main yard. We climbed down the stairs, but it was so dark that we couldn't see, even with flash lights. But it was big enough to house two planes and a tank. They also have restaurants, a movie theater, barbershop, basically everything a normal base would have. It has tunnels that connect to Carlsbad caverns New Mexico which is a underground storage facility for uranium. Roswell has one of the largest runaways in the world, therefore they bring the stuff here in huge cargo planes, and transport them underground to all over the U.S.

Do you have proof of this?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

What proof would you like? I am looking for the link now. I have a few buddies who are cops, and they say the same thing, even they are not allowed to enter. All day and all night you can see planes of all sizes going and coming from the base in Roswell: Apaches, fighter jets, weird planes with huge spotlights, huge four propeller cargo planes, flying so close that I can read the lettering under the plane...At night is when they train with the space crafts.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Is there a print of the film somewhere showing what the Morlocks looked like in the film?

Yes , I wouldn't say they look like your typical greys but you can see where Barney may have got the thing about the eyes .

Under hypnosis, Barney said things like, "Oh, those eyes. They're there in my brain" (from his first hypnosis session) and "I was told to close my eyes because I saw two eyes coming close to mine, and I felt like the eyes had pushed into my eyes" (from his second hypnosis session) and "All I see are these eyes... I'm not even afraid that they're not connected to a body. They're just there. They're just up close to me, pressing against my eyes."
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

... We climbed down the stairs, but it was so dark that we couldn't see, even with flash lights. But it was big enough to house two planes and a tank. They also have restaurants, a movie theater, barbershop, basically everything a normal base would have. It has tunnels that connect to Carlsbad caverns New Mexico which is a underground storage facility for uranium. ...

Did you follow the tunnels all the way to Carlsbad Cavern to find that they were connected? That's like 100 miles.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join