It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Terror Chat. New York BIO ATTACK

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
How many times has a terrorist website threatened an attack, and how many times has that attack actually been carried out? I'm beginning to think these sites are just run by wanna-be terrorists or people totally out of the loop, sicne they seem to jsut spew BS left and right. Unless it's part of some really good disinformation campaign aimed at...internet people?

As for their websites going apssword protected, that's not going to protect them from any half-decent government hacker.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Tampa has SOCOM and MacDill where both of the wars have been controlled. We have the port fof Tampa. So, we have entry, and we have targets. I do not live in fear but in vigilince. Thank god i live in St PEte across the water, but it is a long term thought of looking over and seeinga cloud rising above Tampa Bay.

We also had the Al-arian connection here also with the suspected cell at USF. There have been multiple links also to terror organizations with 'donation collections' which went overseas to fund terror. THere is the TIA which has international flights daily so anyone can get in if they want...

We have the Crystal River nuclear power plant also...ugh...

It is a very, very strong target...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join