It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actual Bilderberg Documents over 100 of them

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Proof of the Bilderberg Conspiracy – 100+ Actual Documents, Now Public (Photos)
dprogram.net... -conspiracy-100-actual-documents-now-public-photos/

Washington D.C. - George Crews McGhee from Waco, Texas was born the son of a banker, he later became a Rhodes Scholar, a successful oilman, and a U.S. Ambassador, among other titles that he held. He passed away in 2005, and left his detailed personal archives to Georgetown University in Washington D.C.

In the archives are boxes of folders containing many thousands of documents, now available to the public in the Special Collections Reading Room on the fifth floor of the Joseph Mark Lauinger Memorial Library. The “George McGhee Papers” have yet to be added to the website, but will be soon. Here is a brief overview of some of the documents available, from Digital Georgetown: “George C. McGhee Papers Papers of the former U.S. ambassador to Turkey (1951-1953) and West Germany (1963-1968) include files relating to both ambassadorships, as well as materials documenting McGhee’s role in a number of important official and informal posts, among which are the Combined Raw Materials Board (during World War II), the Bilderberg Group, the Draper Committee, the Business Council for International Development, and the Committee for Economic Development. Ambassador McGhee’s substantial library of books on Turkey and the Ottoman Empire is described separately under European History. Gift of Ambassador McGhee 1942-1976 * 101.50 linear feet” Other documents included in the archives (but not listed above) include papers from the following: - The Club of Rome - Carnegie Endowment for International Peace - The United Nations - U.S. State Department A copy of his book is also available, titled: - International Community: A Goal for a New World Order Below are over 100 photographs taken on June 17, 2013. They include photographs from the first Bilderberg conference, invitations, correspondence, opinions, participants lists, bar menu’s, receipts, notes, and more. Numerous years are covered in these photographs, but thousands of pages of documents still remain un-photographed on location. This site will act as a resource for journalists, writers and researchers interested in various topics covered in this release, as well as an outlet for the general population to view what this author is now calling, “Proof of the Bilderberg Conspiracy”. In the documents below is some of the most crucial evidence against claims of Bilderberg members that the organization is simply a place to have discussions, and that agreements are not made, policies not influenced, and opinions not brought together in order to create a global system of governance. These documents prove beyond any reasonable doubt that the Steering Committee of the Bilderberg Group has been illegally planning the future of the world, without the input of the public. Whether their “undertaking” (In their words.) be well-intentioned or not, the group can now be proven to have been attempting to steer planetary affairs, from behind closed doors, with no serious media scrutiny, from 1954 to 2013, and beyond. This author hopes that the disclosure of these documents will help lead to an open forum, where the people of the world may bring into discussion – and hopefully the courts – the actions the Bilderberg Group has been taking in the government and private sectors, that may be found to have led to the death of millions of people over the previous decades, due to their foreign policy objectives.

found this and found it rather interesting so thought i would share on here, Photos of the doc's on the link to, many to post on here.
linky
edit on 18-6-2013 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Nice find

How long before there's a mysterious fire that destroys the evidence?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by haven123

Documents from the 50s, 60s & 70s. Real up to date stuff, I see!

Nothing even remotely controversial here. No surprise at all.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
Nice find

How long before there's a mysterious fire that destroys the evidence?

Evidence of what?

I can't see anything here that they'd want to destroy.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
Proof of the Bilderberg Conspiracy –

Where is the proof and what is the conspiracy it proves?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

It's rather they have 'big thoughts'' about the people and what they want (supporting or putting sanctions on country's) and think is important which shows they don't care about the people wishes.
They care that they can continue their way and it explains how out of touch the rulling political party's are with the people where they have these powerfull institutions like the UN, world bank, EU and so on which are in direct control of those in power, where the people have zero control or a say/vote.

I think..

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plugin
reply to post by Sankari

It's rather they have 'big thoughts'' about the people and what they want (supporting or putting sanctions on country's) and think is important which shows they don't care about the people wishes.

Where is the evidence that they don't care about the people's wishes?

They care that they can continue their way and it explains how out of touch the rulling political party's are with the people where they have these powerfull institutions like the UN, world bank, EU and so on which are in direct control of those in power, where the people have zero control or a say/vote.

I think..

Where is the evidence for any of this?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

Take a good look around you, at people thoughts on the internet, at the unemployment, poor wages, poor standard of living that is everywhere....except for the rich.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

Just read those documents?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

Well, this is a Conspiracy website.

This, in particular is the New World Order forum.

Not a current events forum.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk

Take a good look around you, at people thoughts on the internet, at the unemployment, poor wages, poor standard of living that is everywhere....except for the rich.

First of all, someone caring about people's wishes doesn't mean one is responsible - or even able to - do anything about them.

Secondly, did you really just say that rich people aren't unemployed, have poor wages and bad living standards?
Have you understood the meaning of "rich"?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Still haven't sorted that attitude problem I see.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by CallYourBluff

Still haven't sorted that attitude problem I see.

Depends on the direction a member coming from...if one is here attempting to put a cat among the pigeons or generally take a negative stance on pretty much everything that diverges from whatever crap agenda spiel one sings from...that attitude is spot on.

If in doubt, check the post history...that 'attitude' you mention is present in bundles.

OT, thanks OP...this is going to make interesting reading and i for one and very glad the documents go back literally decades...it will help to show a roadmap, an evolution of the meetings and the topics on the agenda, and hopefully will lead to an extrapolation of the info to enable some members to make a determination of the current agenda and direction these secretive groups of people are headed.

Thanks a lot.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless

Originally posted by woogleuk

First of all, someone caring about people's wishes doesn't mean one is responsible - or even able to - do anything about them.

So for example nobody in the US (the people) wants that the US is helping/arming the rebels/terrorist but they do nevertheless. The government does mostly stuff the people don't want and they feel they can't do anything about it, only voting and even when another party is in place (by votes), nothing changes. Except more angry and critical people and they don't like that but even so it doesn't matter much since somehow they can get away with it with ease.
edit on 18-6-2013 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

So for example nobody in the US (the people) wants that the US is helping/arming the rebels/terrorist but they do nevertheless.

I was talking about a private group who has no responsibilities regardless of what they do or do not wish or believe in.

The government does mostly stuff the people don't want and they feel they can't do anything about it, only voting and even when another party is in place (by votes), nothing changes.

Quite a bit changes. When it comes to the U.S, there was happiness on one part, and outrage on other when the last change in power occurred, be it job politics, school politics, taxes, health-care or guns.
But if you think that there is not enough difference, then you should obviously vote for someone else. If you wish to care for democracy, that is.

Except more angry and critical people and they don't like that but even so it doesn't matter much since somehow they can get away with it with ease.

No they can't. Just vote for someone else. Or start your own party.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Nevertheless

Rich = more money than sense. Yes, some may be unemployed, because they don't need to work, born with a silver spoon on a plate.

Rich - adjective
Having wealth or great possessions; abundantly supplied with resources, means, or funds; wealthy: a rich man; a rich nation.

The rich get richer the poor get poorer, correct 90% of the time.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless

So for example nobody in the US (the people) wants that the US is helping/arming the rebels/terrorist but they do nevertheless.

I was talking about a private group who has no responsibilities regardless of what they do or do not wish or believe in.

The government does mostly stuff the people don't want and they feel they can't do anything about it, only voting and even when another party is in place (by votes), nothing changes.

Quite a bit changes. When it comes to the U.S, there was happiness on one part, and outrage on other when the last change in power occurred, be it job politics, school politics, taxes, health-care or guns.
But if you think that there is not enough difference, then you should obviously vote for someone else. If you wish to care for democracy, that is.

Except more angry and critical people and they don't like that but even so it doesn't matter much since somehow they can get away with it with ease.

No they can't. Just vote for someone else. Or start your own party.

Ok vote someone else or I do and see what happens? what did changed? Nothing!
If you think we have control with voting

You go voting if you live in the US on another party (not democrat of republic party). That party will never get enough votes so it's pointless and basicly everyone think so + they don't got the money, let alone the media attention. And democrats and republicans are basicly the same. Now with Obama, yea things really changed

Basicly who got the most money for PR and so most tv time telling mostly crappy stuff that they mostly don't do when elected, not your vote matters.

Yea happiness on one part, and outrage, that's all. As I said mostly just more angry people or believing that really something will change with someone else (they got fooled).

It's a power structure which is controlled but not by you or me.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Full Size

..., in accordance with the rules of Bilderberg, all forms of publication and contact with the press with regard to the Bilderberg Meetings by individual participants, should be strictly avoided.

So, everything these monarchs, elected officials, industrialists and bankers from all over the world discuss, is kept secret since the early years of Bilderberg.

I'm curious, what the other "rules of Bilderberg" are - besides: Don't talk to the press!
edit on 18.6.2013 by grobi77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Ok vote someone else or I do and see what happens? what did changed? Nothing!

As I said earlier, quite a lot changed in a very short period of time. Change takes time, especially if everyone in parliament are doing everything to sabotage for each other. If the people who vote are concerned about this, they will make sure it won't happen the next time. If not, well, it's their choice.

If you think we have control with voting

You do.

You go voting if you live in the US on another party (not democrat of republic party). That party will never get enough votes so it's pointless

This is your problem.
If you vote for another party than the two big ones, the two big ones will, percent-wise, get less votes year by year until a critical point has been reached. They either change or get overrun by someone else.

and basicly everyone think so

If everyone thinks so, but still vote for someone they do not like - it is well deserved, is it not?
You cannot blame a specific party or parties for the stupidity of the masses.

And, if "everyone think so", you can post "the cutest kittens ever"-video on YouTube that you hijack in the middle and tell exactly that "Hey Guys! Give me a sec! Everyone thinks that the Reps and Dems suck. Let's all vote for X and have a revolution!". Then you post it on your facebook and twitter, and the latest internet-craze is a fact.
Money spent: $0.

If this doesn't work, then obviously "everyone think so" is a lie, or the politics of "X" simply does not bring in enough votes either.

You live in a democracy, do something.
In other countries, people are forced to use weapons and are getting killed trying to get rid of dictators.
Your excuse is that you're lazy and blame it on the government, when you were the one who got them voted.

It's a power structure which is controlled but not by you or me.

Yes it is. I too live in a democratic country, and I vote for whoever I want and I get roughly what I ask for.
Clearly things could be better and closer to my philosophy, but we all need to contribute for that to happen.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeverthelessAs I said earlier, quite a lot changed in a very short period of time. Change takes time, especially if everyone in parliament are doing everything to sabotage for each other. If the people who vote are concerned about this, they will make sure it won't happen the next time. If not, well, it's their choice.

Allot has changed, for the better? Maybe your country is different if it is but most of the EU and the US things only got worse.
They don't really sabotage, it's a show and you are not in it, it's basicly entertainment (but not funny).
It's about the big stuff, big banks, big institutions like the US government, the EU and of course money interest and lobbyists where the political figures can't really say the truth and Always go arround the hard questions and basicly don't say anything but lots ot talk neverteless.

This is your problem.
If you vote for another party than the two big ones, the two big ones will, percent-wise, get less votes year by year until a critical point has been reached. They either change or get overrun by someone else.

In theory yes in reality, when did that happen for the last time? Ok in some country's you can see this but even then it's really odd you get really something else.
In my country we got basicly three big ones, I have seen many different party's rulling (although they Always have a power structure with more party's, mostly 2 or 3) and it's all the same since I can remember.

If everyone thinks so, but still vote for someone they do not like - it is well deserved, is it not?
You cannot blame a specific party or parties for the stupidity of the masses.

And, if "everyone think so", you can post "the cutest kittens ever"-video on YouTube that you hijack in the middle and tell exactly that "Hey Guys! Give me a sec! Everyone thinks that the Reps and Dems suck. Let's all vote for X and have a revolution!". Then you post it on your facebook and twitter, and the latest internet-craze is a fact.
Money spent: $0.

It's more like most know that voting on a party which doesn't got a change is basicly a lost vote so they mostly make a decision with voting on a big party and then on a party they can agree on some things.
And yes the masses most go the same way or do what's populair. Like kids who likes the car of their dad.
And in family when the dad is very pro republican, you often see the whole family think and vote alike, sure there are exceptions but they don't really make a difference overall.
A internet craze is short lived, and snowed over/forgotten soon when the big media show comes with the new political 'leaders', where you don't see anything else on TV!
The masses don't know much about other party's/leaders, they get bombarded by the main candidates.

Ok never say never, it can happen but the change is very small and even then it remains to be seen things change.

If this doesn't work, then obviously "everyone think so" is a lie, or the politics of "X" simply does not bring in enough votes either.

You live in a democracy, do something.
In other countries, people are forced to use weapons and are getting killed trying to get rid of dictators.
Your excuse is that you're lazy and blame it on the government, when you were the one who got them voted..

It's again the stupidity of the masses, they didn't get forced! It's a choice and a bad 1 but again yes the stupidity of the masses at work, picking up arms and thinking things change for the better and mostly where they don't got any job or anything. It's basicly; do something or nothing but with hell breaking loose.
They probaly just get it worse, and often those revolutions come from somewhere else, like those same powers which rule us but sure they can join the others and get access to the 'world trade' and the same big banks and so on but like my country feels less as a country on his own. Everything is bought and paid also your elected 'leaders', sure by the stupidity of the masses but they are easy to control.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join