It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

UFO close up pic, captured by an Indian Army Major.

page: 2
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by EViLKoNCEPTz
How do you tell a UFO photo is fake?

Everything is in focus, except the damned UFO


Amazing how nobody even seemed to read the article...



“My husband had a new mobile (HTC-1) and he was checking the features by clicking photos randomly. It was around 4.30-5 pm and suddenly he screamed saying that he got a UFO image. We couldn’t believe it first and thought he was playing a prank,” Divya who hails from Kannur told Express over phone.


Maybe it's not hovering as everyone seems to assume, and instead it's travelling at high speed? That would explain why the people on the beach didn't notice it, including the Major. It would also explain why it's blurry.

Let's face it. If someone did post a picture of a genuine UFO here, who's going to be brave enough to admit they think it's real...




posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by EViLKoNCEPTz
 


The HOAX tries to explain this....


She said Major Sebastian did not see the UFO with his naked eye. “We checked every frame carefully and only one had a flying saucer on it. We looked in the sky to spot something unusual. We came back home and did a thorough search on the internet and even scanned the NASA website,” said Divya.


From the OP's source.




posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
Wow.

That UFO really gets around!



At least you provided solid proof it's fake. That is identical.



posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne
 


Who cares what they try to explain to cover their lies? The same "UFO" at the exact same angle with exact same lighting appears in numerous photos. It's part of an app for smart phone's. You have to either be blind or delusional to believe 100s of people keep photographing the exact ufo down to lighting and angle, in different places all over the world.



posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

Originally posted by TDawg61

Originally posted by Credenceskynyrd
two fellas on the beach seem quite relaxed about the whole thing
Star for you.First that picture looks like its from the fifties.More important is those 2 guys talking about the weather on the beach while the UFO hovers a few yards away unnoticed by them?


Only in your imagination. I know you are hard-pressed to find a reason to regard this picture as a hoax,* but at least don't fabricate your reasons and embroider them with ridiculous claims that you knew what the two (non-existent) men were talking about when the photo was taken. It's so..... obvious.


*Dismissing it because the supposed UFO looks like what was seen in the 1950s does not cut it. Why on Earth should aliens change their vehicles like human beings exchange their old cars for the latest model? Your excuse for doubting this photo is as weak as wet paper.
Off our meds today are we?Yes the 2"non-existing guys in the pic just as oblivious as you obviously are.The UFO is black and white and lastly get a grip.



posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by asen_y2k

...but when these things come out of people in uniform, it makes it a bit more credible.


Why? Why does the fact that a person is " in uniform" make him any more credible or worthy of trust than someone not " in uniform"?



posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by EViLKoNCEPTz
reply to post by OneisOne
 


Who cares what they try to explain to cover their lies? The same "UFO" at the exact same angle with exact same lighting appears in numerous photos. It's part of an app for smart phone's. You have to either be blind or delusional to believe 100s of people keep photographing the exact ufo down to lighting and angle, in different places all over the world.


Me blind or delusional??

I think you need to re-read the thread, I'm the one that provided proof this is a HOAX.

And in my reply to you I stated that the HOAX tried to explain why the people on the beach didn't see it.



posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne
 


No not you, anyone who would believe that crappy pic is real without doing a little research to see the same damn ufo image shows up in 100s of pics from smartphones, because it's an app.



posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

Originally posted by TDawg61

Originally posted by Credenceskynyrd
two fellas on the beach seem quite relaxed about the whole thing
Star for you.First that picture looks like its from the fifties.More important is those 2 guys talking about the weather on the beach while the UFO hovers a few yards away unnoticed by them?


Only in your imagination. I know you are hard-pressed to find a reason to regard this picture as a hoax,* but at least don't fabricate your reasons and embroider them with ridiculous claims that you knew what the two (non-existent) men were talking about when the photo was taken. It's so..... obvious.


*Dismissing it because the supposed UFO looks like what was seen in the 1950s does not cut it. Why on Earth should aliens change their vehicles like human beings exchange their old cars for the latest model? Your excuse for doubting this photo is as weak as wet paper.


You're dead right. UFO's should remain of the appearance that 1950's humans could muster without having the ability to really build on their ideas using modern tools of today.

All cars should still be model T's too in that light.

And here - I found the next picture from the sequence. Must be the indian air force.



* note that this image is 100% fake by some guy sitting in my chair. he does not offer this as a real image. just in case.



posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by EViLKoNCEPTz
How do you tell a UFO photo is fake?

Everything is in focus, except the damned UFO


Amazing how nobody even seemed to read the article...



“My husband had a new mobile (HTC-1) and he was checking the features by clicking photos randomly. It was around 4.30-5 pm and suddenly he screamed saying that he got a UFO image. We couldn’t believe it first and thought he was playing a prank,” Divya who hails from Kannur told Express over phone.


Maybe it's not hovering as everyone seems to assume, and instead it's travelling at high speed? That would explain why the people on the beach didn't notice it, including the Major. It would also explain why it's blurry.

Let's face it. If someone did post a picture of a genuine UFO here, who's going to be brave enough to admit they think it's real...


Me. I don't care if people laugh. But ya know, I think I've got more chance of seeing god when I die.

Oo



posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
wow i made one with a fleet of alien craft





new topics

top topics



 
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join