It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mutilated Half Cats Mystery

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Coup_Detat_Cam

Yes,I was also wondering at the widespread nature of this horrible phenomenon.So ghastly.It differs from the traditional cattle mutilations because there is never a whole corpse and worse,it occurs right in our neighbourhoods-not a pleasant thought.If this is the work of some cult,it means the practitioners may well be living right amongst us,hiding in plain sight under a guise of normalcy-which is to me way more disturbing than an ET-cattle mutilation type of scenario.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Arnie123

Don't worry no-one could blame you for your mind going off on wild tangents at something so bizarre-and in so many cases I've read about on this subject-the half cat corpses seems to have been placed where the owners of the murdered cat would be sure to find them.Which gives it the appearance of having elements of a campaign of terror,or at least inducing trauma+fearfulness.Not a type of behavior foreign to the human condition-yet it raises the question:if these killings+mutilations were done by humans-are they acting independently,as in a copy-cat manner?Or is there a large cult at work? "Ordinary" satanic practices?A mixture of these two propabilities-or in some cases a non-human agent at work?I don't know if the truth will ever emerge on this horrible practice,but I would be really curious to see how far back in time these half cat corpses were first found,and the regularity with which it happened.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by grey9438

That's what haunts me ,in that neighbourhood where we lived where satanic practices occured, my beloved cat Spacey dissappeared to never be found again.Where I live now,a lovely ginger cat we had also dissappeared,but as this is the bush,she could have been bitten by a poisonous snake.I have to leave a window open for my 3 cats to go do their toilet,but luckily they prefer to be inside 95% of the time.I was flabbergasted when I first read of the half cat mutilations myself,I literally felt sick to my stomach.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

I gave your thread a star and flag, but judging by the previous comments of members, I cannot read your links.

I am such a huge cat lover, I'm afraid this would give me nightmares.

But, thank you for sharing the information for those who can "stomach" reading it. Things like this need to be brought to the public's attention.

edit on 6/19/2013 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Sad stuff but must say that cats themself are guilty of killing (just giving the US number); 1.4–3.7 billion birds and 6.9–20.7 billion mammals annually in the US.

+ they carry a parasite which is meant for their prey but 40% of humans are infected by it causing depressions (suicides), spychical disoders and premature birth failare when the baby gets infected.

Dogs must be lined and all kind of rules (even taxed in my country!), cats are free on the loose often (outside), killing everything they can kill.

But yea they are cute..
edit on 19-6-2013 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Plugin

Cats are hardwired to kill other creatures, even when they aren't hungry. Humans can choose whether or not their hunger dictates when and what they eat, and whether to kill other creatures casually, merely for the sake of keeping in practice. As to pet dogs not having the same right to roam freely, it's not like any roaming moggy would present the same danger to society as that a mad dog on the loose would.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
There are also sheep cases, interesting looking picture.
Cats have also their organs missing?

www.flickr.com...

Found in a grass paddock 50 yards from the farmhouse and 30 yards from a pen where a herd of Geese are put at night.

The carcase, a yearling Beaumont cross Shetland sheep, was with its flock the night before. It was healthy and had no signs of weakness/disease which may have made it vulnerable. The cut is clean, with the bone ends intact (no splintering) and spine parted clean through between the vertebrae. The field was clean of blood/guts/organs, wool and skin. No sign of the rear end at all in this field, or surrounding fields.

Don't think it was a dog, because there's not enough mess and the geese would have raised alarm (they were quiet all night). Same goes for humans (and if it was, why leave half and take the organs/entrails?). Too large for a fox. No marks on the neck, which pretty much rules out a big-cat (which we don't get in Scotland, officially, anyway!).

What would break the back very quickly, not touch the throat and separate the front from the rear - completely removing the back end - without raising any alarm? Vampires? Werewolves? Additionally, the lungs are the only organ left in the front chest cavity; everything else is gone.

Furthermore, the field in which the sheep was found in IS NOT the field the flock is kept - that's the next field along. There is one small hole in the dividing fence, but it doesn't look big enough to get something of this size (even half!) through.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

Sure but why do we let them outside? why is it allowed?? Don't we care about birds and other ''smaller'' creatures?
People should be fined when their cats are outside IMO.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

I don't know what the cause was where I live because they never caught anyone.
Im not sure if this is related but I recently found a woodpecker that had its head cut off, I didn't take a close look but it seems like it wasn't animals that did it.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plugin

Sure but why do we let them outside? why is it allowed?? Don't we care about birds and other ''smaller'' creatures?

In general? Not really. We tend to eat almost any of them that takes our fancy. We'll eat the bigger, more docile ones too, but the fierce ones we just kill and wear their skins to show how great we are.

I say they shouldn't. Wat do now?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Plugin

Why the heck do you think I have outside cats? They kill snakes (of which there are plenty where I live, mostly poisonous), rats and mice. It's the only reason I keep cats to start with. Every animal has a purpose and the cat's is to catch snakes and rodents. The dog's job is to protect the property from those who would do harm. Other animals are for eating. If an animal doesn't serve a purpose I have no interest in keeping them.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hi sled if it would upset you badly,it's a good thing you did'nt look,its harrowing and very sad.I was thinking that maybe there's people who have'nt heard of this-i myself assumed it was a rare occurence when I first read about itanbut I was disturbed by how many instances of these murders of poor cats there has been,and there's a lot of catlovers on ATS,so its best to be aware of it.However its definitely something that's hard to be aware of.Have a good weekend sled.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by grey9438

A woodpecker? We get a lot of them here,it must be hard to get hold of one of those for humans,they seem like feisty birds.Animal mutilation is something very sinister to me,does'nt matter which species.As opposed to rhino being mutilated+killed for horn,which is infuriating because its threatening the survival of a species for the dumbest most ignorant reasons-and cold hard cash-and livestock or deer etc shot for eating-the mutilation and killing of animals like in the case of the half cat+cattle mutilations speaks to me of dark and unspeakable urges and purposes.Just blood-chilling.

edit on 21-6-2013 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Plugin

But it's the nature of cats to hunt,mine are great mousers,well the male one is more of a ratter-i know because he brings them home
:barf
omestic cats are descendents of the big cats-its the way they were wired,indeed.That may be sad for birdlovers that cats do occasionally catch birds too,but it does'nt mean they deserve this type of abomination being perpetrated on them.No animal deserves to be tortured and killed because it has,itself,the capacity to kill.In a natural setting that is the cycle of life,the food chain.Nature is not always pretty in the way it operates.These cat killings is obscene though,there is nothing natural about it.It's unnatural,unwholesome,it does'nt feed,it does'nt help to sustain the balance of nature-its an abomination perpetrated by unknown agents capable of great cruelty(like nature) but with no logical, discernable purpose other than to cause trauma and pain through obcene and foul practises(unlike nature)
edit on 21-6-2013 by Raxoxane because: typo

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

I don't believe people should be fined for allowing their cats outside either-but quite aside from financial issues.I mean good grief!Are cats,once some one adopt them as kittens,to be considered prisoners-to never feel the sun on their fur,to feel a breeze,to play on a lawn or in a garden? Because they catch the occasional bird?I never see people complaining about cats catching mice or rats,is that not being specie-ist? Why should cats be imprisoned inside 4 walls?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
this is a subject that is quite close to me, as i was witness to various bizarre mutiliations of animals personally..

cats, chickens, dogs..yes, sheep, horses..refer to the APFU and phil hoyle's work for some great information

i really really wish this was the work of some satanic cult; really, that would be so easy to clear up, but as this thread illustrates there is simply no evidence for this:

youarenotalone.freeforums.org...

i believe these things are done to hurt and cause pain for the 'host', that is, whoever the animal 'belongs' to..it has nothing to do with anatomical study whatsoever..

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by julia53

Hii julia53 nice to see you here again,I will be popping by the site you linked in just a while.It does seem to be for the purposes of causing trauma to the owners,does'nt it?And in the case of farmers there's the extra burden of financial losses,livestock are not cheap.My reasoning goes:If I am a scientist,do I take a whole part of a microbe,and splice it-to study half?If I was a marine biologist,do I capture half a dolphin/sea turtle etc,cut it in half+throw the other part back,to study just the front or back section?It really makes no sense.I would want to observe the creature whilst alive,take blood+tissue samples to study,if I wanted to learn about the anatomy that could only be done via autopsy on a Whole corpse.So this is just incredibly bizarre.I mean,there's enough opportunity to take feral cats that no one even know about+won't even be missed.The fact that the cats are usually returned to the vicinity of the owner's property where the grisly remains are sure to be found does not make sense other than as a psychological harassment+trauma.Another thing-cats tend to roam-how would the perp know where to put the remains back on the correct corresponding property?If this happened only in 2/3 cases it may just be a random coincidental thing,but the mutilated corpses are put close to the owners' abodes with amazing regularity.Anyway thanks for your reply,I will drop by that site just a bit later,thanks for the link.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
thanks rax
just wanted to mention one thing i forgot about this phenomena

sometimes, cats which are 'messed up' are actually dropped at the wrong house..now what is that about? i read about that in an article by ms. howe, and i had to remember an incident we had there where a kitty was found on the fence in the back field--none of us had ever seen anything like it, it was 'stretched' :shudder:: everyone was quite freaked out, of course, but i noticed that it wasn't one of my kitties..

now, tho i do not 'subscribe' to everything ms. howe speculates on, i did wonder about her theory that possibly they are not too swift in remembering which cat belongs to who..how funny. i am sure this one was done to upset my daughter-in-law(they did a good job btw
) here, in montana, deer have been found in the tops of trees, and unless i am wrong, deer do not climb trees ::rolleye::

all of this actually goes along with what their possible agenda could be, namely to 'mess with' humans and their emotions, in one way or another. i know, i am getting off topic a bit, but to me it is all part of the bigger story, just as the children being taken are part of it, so are the animals..it all points to a very bad 'plan' that they may have concerning us..iimo of course

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I work with animals and many clients have told me their dogs have caught and killed rabbits and baby birds. It isn't just cats. I have also seen this happen myself.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
It is not just cats that get targeted. This is a real case from Brazil in 1994. Warning the link contains graphic images.

The Most Disturbing Case of Alien Abduction Ever

The human was subject to a brutal mutilation. Yet the reality is that what happened to him is far more disturbing than brutality. This was systematic mutilation.

Whoever they were. Had a level of stunning precision. They were specific about what body parts and internal organs they wanted. They removed the left eye, the left ear, the lips, the tongue, and the jaw bone.

In the upper torso, two "drainage holes" were perfectly cut into the chest.

And the entire rectum track had been cored out leaving a large gaping hole, similar to how an apple core remover will slice out the center leaving the outside fully intact.

Further perplexing is the fact that there was no blood. It is clear that this systematic mutilation was executed with speed, precision, and powered by an advanced intelligence.

www.alienvideo.net...

www.alienvideo.net...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join