It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mutilated Half Cats Mystery

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Here is a phenomenon that i find so puzzling,and being a great catlover,also grotesque,infuriating and very sad.

There are theories ranging from ufo's as in cattle mutilations to sadistic deranged individals/satanic cults.There has been many such cases,and i would like to hear the opinion of ATS on this miserable phenomenon.
www.ufobc.ca...

www.phantomsandmonsters.com...

There has been numerous cases all over America,and even in my country,South Africa,there has been reports of the half-cat mystery.
www.ufodigest.com...
It would seem that predation by other animals can be ruled out in the vast majority of cases,because of the surgical "neatness" of the process,with usually no signs of the cat being ripped or torn apart,as a large dog might have done,for instance.

In the case of poor 10yo Michael Cericola there seems to be indications that a satanic individual or cult may have been the culprit(s)
www.ontome.com...

While in many other cases there has been alleged ufo activity in the area where the hapless cats' remains were found:
www.examiner.com...

nyufo.bravesites.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

I would say this is a mixture of things. There's probably a lot of fantasy surrounding this, with false statements, exaggerations and just plain nonsense. There's a good possibility that those instances that were recorded as fact could well have been just extremely nasty Humans. There are millions of cases every year all over the world of cruelty to cats, so picking out a handful that seem to fit a specific theme would not be hard to do.

Anything is possible, and it's an interesting story, but without more evidence there is no reason to link the few instances of cat mutilation over decades around the world with aliens.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

I would tend to think,with this phenomenon being so widespread in especially America,it could be the work of a cult,with members all over the world,but propably the majority residing in America.I know in my own country there is quite a bit of satanic activity,but the traditional tribal muti practitioners don't as a rule use cat parts,not that i have ever heard of anyway.Maybe,because of ufo sightings been associated with cattle mutilations-if there had been sightings in a specific area+it overlaps with satanic or cult activity,the deduction is made by some that the 2 phenomena are interlinked?

Here is something i found odd,though:the Vancouver case where the cut was made by something so hot that it cooked the collagen and haemoglobin.
groups.yahoo.com...

But it's not impossible that there are people with acces to the type of equipment needed for this,i'm sure.
Strange and horrible.
edit on 18-6-2013 by Raxoxane because: typo

edit on 18-6-2013 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

T'Lasers were not used for surgery in animals or humans until the 1970s. In 1974, Dr. Joseph Bellina, Prof. of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Louisiana State University, was first to try a laser in gynaecological surgery.'ext

I searched briefly for older cases than 1970,but have'nt found any so far.Is it a coincidence that this type of mutilations have become prevalent after the advent of laser surgery,one would wonder?

Have any members heard any stories from relatives,especially elderly ones,of such a phenomena happening decades before laser surgery?Please share if you have,or if you have heard of this awful thing happening in your area.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
God help me if I EVER get my hands on one of these people...

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo
God help me if I EVER get my hands on one of these people...

As an animal lover, I can certainly relate to this emotional outburst.

For some reason my mind went immediately to some, psychotic veterinarian, that has completely made a break from his humane veterinarian ways. Along with some sort of cult copycat followers that the mad man seemed to have picked up along the way.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I don't know if it still occurs, but in the past anatomy students used to study half dogs and half cats that had been cut that way and preserved for study as the organs and systems could be viewed in their proper place. If these half cats are the product of UFO activity maybe they are doing something similar and keeping half of each cat for study.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Heres my hypothesis......i think it fits all the requirements
Firstly, there pulenty of evidence we are not alone in the solar system......
Since 47 at least we have been being observed.

In the course of normal observation, the Alien culture has watched how we treat our cats.....
Everybody knows that once a cat has you hooked on it....it then treats you as if you were "staff".
Seeing this reverence which we hold for kitties, they have deduced it is WE who are the servant race.

They continue to target cats from space with high powered mini lasers, as well as send orbs to stealthily slice them in half, and leave the remains as a terror warning to the rest of the master race.......

edit on 18-6-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by StarsInDust

It's such a widespread phenomenon in American,and researcher Chris Holly has cases from Europe,Australia,Canada,and even South Africa-which makes me think it has to be a cult-type thing.With today's modern comms systems it would be easy to co-ordinate "sacrifice nights" if that is indeed what this is about.But the thought that a veterinary surgeon may have gone off the tracks mentally,is not impossible-especially if under the influence of a sect /cult.There's just so Many of these cases,the vast majority done in a surgical manner.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

I concur

I can honestly not understand the mind that could even consider doing these vile things-a cold mind,like an insect or spider-just incomprehensible.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

I wonder then,if the idea for this miserable practice maybe was spawned by some one(not necessarily a student) who heard of this way of studying anatomy?And was inspired..and soon had a following of fellow sicko's?That just rippled out further+further-there are a LOT of sicko's out there,after all.And so many people who hate cats.

Thing is,if its ETs,why just Half the cat-they could surely make a much more efficient and cohesive study on a whole cat-especially living ones.
edit on 18-6-2013 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

If that's the case,should'nt they be cutting celebrities in half-with this ridiculous cult of celebrity worship we have going on?But i can certainly understand that an alien race would be interested in our relationship with our pets.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
About ten years ago, I found three or four cats cut in half about 60 yards from where I live. It looked like somebody had run them through a band saw. It freaked me out because we feed feral cats. My theory is youngsters dabbling in satanism.
edit on 6-18-2013 by groingrinder because: Edited for more.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane

Thing is,if its ETs,why just Half the cat-they could surely make a much more efficient and cohesive study on a whole cat-especially living ones.

Well, if we take at face value most of the reports from self-proclaimed alien abductees it would seem that even though ET might be miles ahead of us in space travel they are not particularly advanced in medical research and study and just as humans studying the medical field dissect animal and human cadavers maybe they are just doing the same.

Since there are many demented humans there always exists the possibility that someone watched Return of the Living Dead one time too many- especially the part with the re-animated half dog at the medical supply warehouse and thought making half cats would be funny- but I highly doubt that that sort of trend would spread world wide.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Need i remind you of the Russian Radar station that reported a flyby of a UFO a year ago or so.....
Radio signals from the object were recieved, but they sounded like mewing......
This is no cult fetish.
Theres got to be another more reasonable explanation than voodoo or Snagria, or Satan cults....
Reasonable to me is ALIENS....

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Sounds like it's time to use our 2nd Amendment rights on ufos. Open season on ufos. A long time coming, too.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

This is just insane! Anyone interested in UFOs has invariably heard of cattle mutilations...but CAT mutilations?? What's truly bizarre is the fact that this is (was?) apparently happening all over and with seemingly the same MO! Seriously, what the...

Serial Feline Partitioning

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Mutilations of this type have always fascinated me, starting from the cow to pets and then humans.
What gets me is the precision described that was found on it. The Master Surgeon as I people would call them.
Apparently something is going around cutting animals an people up without being seen or heard and leaving no trace, ULTIMATE BLACK OPS...
Perhaps as experiments, maybe testing of a new system...what better way to test on animals, to include humans.
I know the UFO link is prevalent in these cases, but maybe perhaps it could inter-dimensional being pulling this off, that's just me going on a wild tangent though.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

that's horrible, Ive never even heard of that kind of thing. There have been cases where they found tortured cats where I live but nothing like that. I get nervous about stuff like this because my cats usually run out the door when its open and I don't want this to happen.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

What a hideous thing to find.I remember when we lived in the suburbs of a city in my country where satanism was evident,my neighbour's daughter spoke of beheaded cats being found nearby.There was even a weird symbol with a stickman wearing a hat drawn outside our house on the road surface.A friend of ours was staying with us a while after+she ordered a video from a famous(in my country) occult investigator+he dropped it off himself as he lived in a neighbouring suburb.His opinion was that it was to symbolise a "demonic watchman" I would'nt know but we had a Hell of a time(no pun intended) in that house with paranormal phenomena.Poor cats.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join