It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the truth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
God
Right
The Merciful
Has no father or mother or Wife
No partner with him in power
One
Owner of the heavens and the earth
Glorify him all creatures
God
That does not drink
That does not sleep
That does not eat
God says in the Quran

(255) Allah – there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of [all] existence. Neither drowsiness overtakes Him nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it that can intercede with Him except by His permission? He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them, and they encompass not a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills. His Kurs extends over the heavens and the earth, and their preservation tires Him not. And He is the Most High, the Most Great.

1) Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One
(2) Allah , the Eternal Refuge
(3) He neither begets nor is born

60. Is not He (better than your gods) Who created the heavens and the earth, and sends down for you water (rain) from the sky, whereby We cause to grow wonderful gardens full of beauty and delight? It is not in your ability to cause the growth of their trees. Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? Nay, but they are a people who ascribe equals (to Him)!

61. Is not He (better than your gods) Who has made the earth as a fixed abode, and has placed rivers in its midst, and has placed firm mountains therein, and has set a barrier between the two seas (of salt and sweet water).Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? Nay, but most of them know not.

62. Is not He (better than your gods) Who responds to the distressed one, when he calls Him, and Who removes the evil, and makes you inheritors of the earth, generations after generations. Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? Little is that you remember!

63. Is not He (better than your gods) Who guides you in the darkness of the land and the sea, and Who sends the winds as heralds of glad tidings, going before His Mercy (rain)? Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? High Exalted be Allah above all that they associate as partners (to Him)!

64. Is not He (better than your so-called gods) Who originates creation, and shall thereafter repeat it, and Who provides for you from heaven and earth? Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? Say, "Bring forth your proofs, if you are truthful."
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by macoooo

Dear macoooo,

I see very few posts by followers of Islam in which they express their faith. I am a Christian and found your post to be very nice. You got a flag and star from me. Peace.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by macoooo

61. Is not He (better than your gods) Who has made the earth as a fixed abode, and has placed rivers in its midst, and has placed firm mountains therein, and has set a barrier between the two seas (of salt and sweet water).Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? Nay, but most of them know not.
I don't think so, answering what seems to be a question here.
I don't think your god is better than mine.
I don't think you (or anyone else) have a right to invent a god and then say it is better than mine.
You have to live a better life than mine before I would consider who or what you think that God is.

To me, what you are talking about is inferior and corrupt, because you are talking about the material world and tying that tightly together with your so-called god.
My god (in my opinion) is infinitely superior to your god because they do not claim to tie themselves together with the material universe, and are spirits who are pure and free from the evils that are pervasive in the physical world.
edit on 18-6-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I bet the Hindu Gods would beat all the other Gods in a straight up fight to the Death

Truth? nope... change the title to My faith or My club says this is the truth despite most people disagreeing.
Sorry any club that says booze is bad ...pfft.
edit on 18-6-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Its purely a thought but how come Islam has such hatred and visciousness between its peoples.

Both sides the Sunni and Shia in Islam worship the same Allah, so according to Islam, Allah helps both of them.

Somewhat strange I think and perhaps if people were not so brainwashed at a young age, they might just wonder for themselves what on earth is going on with a deity that backs both sides?

Also didn't Islam simply start initially due to politics because Mohammad didn't like the way people were behaving and so decided, after doing what a number of people had done before him, go on a solitude and starvation trip where he got inspiration to make people change from within. (Krishna, the Buddha, Christ etc) This works far better than forcing them physically. After man writes a book with a load of rules you have yet another version, painfully different albeit, but still based on ancient beliefs existing since humanity probably began, but now incorporating politics and the current world at initial writing.

Doesn't perpetuating hatred for over a thousand years between people within the same religion, make you think and wonder at it? Especially as you claim Allah is so pro-active.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
It is truth for you but not for all of us. Muslims are not allowed to question whether their islamic God is the "true" God so i understand your point saying it is, but stating so brings a question .. maybe you have doubts ? If you have a doubts of your islamic God ? What are the consequences ? Fear tactics of religions are well known.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by macoooo

Originally posted by macoooo
1) Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One
(2) Allah , the Eternal Refuge
(3) He neither begets nor is born

Muslims believe in the prophets and the God of the Old Testament, so Allah is the same God believed in by the Christians, Jews, and Muslims…except Islam just gives God a different name…

God is one throughout ALL the scriptures…so number 1 is true…

God had no beginning and is Eternal, so number 2 is also true…

What does verse number 3 mean, by the word “begets”…?

God is clearly not born, in the spiritual sense, because He is eternal, so that part at least, is also true…

We find similar verses in the Surah 112, Al-Ikhlas
(The Declaration of Faith)

(1) Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One,

(2) Allah , the Eternal Refuge.

(3) He neither begets nor is born,

(4) Nor is there to Him any equivalent."

Source

Again 1,2, and 4 are all true…but what does “begets” mean in Islamic tradition…?

- JC

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
----

Baha'i, the Shiites
Have nothing to do with Islam
No matter how you try to prove a negative

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

---

What does "unlettered prophet" mean?

Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him did not know how to read or write
So did not write the Qur'an
But listen and keep the revelation of Gabriel peace be upon him and then say to the people

(157) Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered prophet, whom they find written in what they have of the Torah and the Gospel, who enjoins upon them what is right and forbids them what is wrong and makes lawful for them the good things and prohibits for them the evil and relieves them of their burden and the shackles which were upon them. So they who have believed in him, honored him, supported him and followed the light which was sent down with him - it is those who will be the successful.

so

Muhammad (pbuh) is prophesised in the book of Isaiah:

It is mentioned in the book of Isaiah chapter 29 verse 12:

"And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned."

When Archangel Gabrail commanded Muhammad (pbuh) by saying Iqra - "Read", he replied, "I am not learned".

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

----

God tells all human
If God has any Born
Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
First worshiped this child
Implementation of the orders of God

Why not be the Son of God, Adam?
Is the first humans

According to the logic

If the Prophet Jesus, peace be upon him son of God

The first person you will worship,Jesus peace be upon him

Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

To carry out the orders of God

81. Say (O Muhammad): "If the Most Beneficent (Allah) had a son (or children as you pretend), then I am the first of Allah's worshippers [who deny and refute this claim of yours (and the first to believe in Allah Alone and testify that He has no children)]. " [Tafsir At-Tabari].

so
4. And to warn those (Jews, Christians, and pagans) who say, "Allah has begotten a son (or offspring or children)."

5. No knowledge have they of such a thing, nor had their fathers. Mighty is the word that comes out of their mouths [i.e. He begot (took) sons and daughters]. They utter nothing but a lie.

18. Surah Al-Kahf
---
Regarding this matter
God Almighty
He said the truth
1. Say (O Muhammad ()): "He is Allah, (the) One.

2. "Allah-us-Samad (The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He neither eats nor drinks).

3. "He begets not, nor was He begotten;

4. "And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him."

www.youtube.com...

so

-Starting from Adam to Muhammad peace be upon him
One Message
The Oneness of Allah

Through the prophets, not of other ways

All the prophets Muslim

111. And when I (Allah) put in the hearts of Al-Hawarieen (the disciples) [of 'Iesa (Jesus)] to believe in Me and My Messenger, they said: "We believe. And bear witness that we are Muslims."
Surah Al-Ma'idah

78. And strive hard in Allah's Cause as you ought to strive (with sincerity and with all your efforts that His Name should be superior). He has chosen you (to convey His Message of Islamic Monotheism to mankind by inviting them to His religion, Islam), and has not laid upon you in religion any hardship, it is the religion of your father Ibrahim (Abraham) (Islamic Monotheism) . It is He (Allah) Who has named you Muslims both before and in this (the Qur'an), that the Messenger (Muhammad) may be a witness over you and you be witnesses over mankind! So perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), give Zakat and hold fast to Allah [ie have confidence in Allah, and depend upon Him in all your affairs] He is your Maula (Patron, Lord, etc.), what an Excellent Maula (Patron, Lord, etc.) and what an Excellent Helper!
Surah Al-Hajj

90. And We took the Children of Israel across the sea, and Fir'aun (Pharaoh) with his hosts followed them in oppression and enmity, till when drowning overtook him, he said: "I believe that La ilaha illa (Huwa): (none has the right to be worshipped but) He, "in Whom the Children of Israel believe, and I am one of the Muslims (those who submit to Allah's Will)."
91. Now (you believe) while you refused to believe before and you were one of the Mufsidun (evil-doers, corrupts, etc.).

92. So this day We shall deliver your (dead) body (out from the sea) that you may be a sign to those who come after you! And verily, many among mankind are heedless of Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.).

Surah Yunus
Titles different
Jewish Torah - Christian Gospel - - and so on

But
Original
At the basis of faith
Islam

Through the prophets and messengers

Not by Akhenaten, Sumerian and Buddhism
This has nothing to do with the oneness of God on the true face
It is a delusion and invention of human beings

allah guide all

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by macoooo

4. And to warn those (Jews, Christians, and pagans) who say, "Allah has begotten a son (or offspring or children)."

5. No knowledge have they of such a thing, nor had their fathers. Mighty is the word that comes out of their mouths [i.e. He begot (took) sons and daughters]. They utter nothing but a lie.

Those verses which mention that God does not beget a son, children or offspring etc…Are they referring to begetting a son or daughter, in the flesh only…?

Psalm 82:5-7
“The ‘gods’ know nothing, they understand nothing.
They walk about in darkness;
all the foundations of the earth are shaken.
“I said, ‘You are “gods”;
you are all sons of the Most High.’
But you will die like mere mortals;
you will fall like every other ruler.”

According to the scripture above, we are all sons and daughters, of the most High God, not in Flesh, but through the Spirit.

Which means, that God begets all of us, in the Spirit, but not in the flesh…

- JC

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Yes
we are all sons and daughters

By following the commandments,,and orders of God

we muslims believe in the messages that Moses and Jesus brought and you will find the 10 commandements in our Quran, not all in one list, but in parts here and there.. the same moral laws still apply.. .. what was good for the jews and christians from God are still valid for muslims.. God doesnt change his mind...
All the prophets Muslim

The Ten Commandments
(Exodus 12: 1-17 & Deuteronomy 5: 6-21)
Confirmation in the Quran
(Chapter: Verse)

1. Thou shall not take any
God except one God.
1. There is no God except
one God (47:19)

2. Thou shall make no
image of God.
2. There is nothing whatsoever
like unto Him (42:11)

3. Thou shall not use
God's name in vain.
3. Make not God's name an
excuse to your oaths (2:224)

4. Thou shall honor thy
mother and father.
4. Be kind to your parents if one
or both of them attain old age in thy
life, say not a word of contempt nor
repel them but address them in
terms of honor. (17:23)

5. Thou shall not steal.
5. As for the thief, male or female, cut off
his or her hands, but those who repent
After a crime and reform shall be
forgiven by God for God is forgiving
and kind. (5:38 - 39)

6. Thou shall not lie or give
false testimony.
6. They invoke a curse of God if
they lie. (24:7) Hide not the
testimony (2:283)

7. Thou shall not kill.
7. If anyone has killed one person it is as
if he had killed the whole mankind (5:32)

8. Thou shall not commit adultery.
8. Do not come near adultery. It is an
indecent deed and a way for other
evils. (17:32)

9. Thou shall not covet thy neighbors
wife or possessions.
9, Do good to your parents, relatives and
neighbors. (4:36) Saying of the Prophet
Muhammad (P) "One of the greatest sins
is to have illicit sex with your neighbors wife".

10. Thou shall keep the Sabbath holy.
10. When the call for the Friday Prayer is
made, hasten to the remembrance of
God and leave off your business. (62:9)

so

[And the Jews say: 'Uzair (Ezra) is the son of Allâh, and the Christians say: Messiah is the son of Allâh. That is a saying from their mouths. They imitate the saying of the disbelievers of old. Allâh's Curse be on them, how they are deluded away from the truth!] [9:30].

www.youtube.com...

thank you

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by macoooo

I’m not sure if you’re following me here…

So…

I’m going to repeat the question…

Originally posted by Joecroft
Those verses which mention that God does not beget a son, children or offspring etc…Are they referring to begetting a son or daughter, in the flesh only…?

Do you understand the question…?

- JC

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by macoooo

Tell that to Simon Bar Jonah (Peter), Thomas, John, Philip, Bartholomew, Barnabas, John Mark etc.

Also tell that to whoever wrote Psalm 2.

Psalm 2:4-9

4 He who sits in the heavens shall laugh;
The Lord shall hold them in derision.
5 Then He shall speak to them in His wrath,
And distress them in His deep displeasure:
6 “Yet I have set My King
On My holy hill of Zion.”

7 “I will declare the decree:
The Lord has said to Me,
‘You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You.
8 Ask of Me, and I will give You
The nations for Your inheritance,
And the ends of the earth for Your possession.
9 You shall break[a] them with a rod of iron;
You shall dash them to pieces like a potter’s vessel.’”

Proverbs 30:4

4 Who has ascended into heaven, or descended?
Who has gathered the wind in His fists?
Who has bound the waters in a garment?
Who has established all the ends of the earth?
What is His name, and what is His Son’s name,
If you know?

John 1:32-24 (John the Baptist speaking)

32 And John bore witness, saying, “I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and He remained upon Him. 33 I did not know Him, but He who sent me to baptize with water said to me, ‘Upon whom you see the Spirit descending, and remaining on Him, this is He who baptizes with the Holy Spirit.’ 34 And I have seen and testified that this is the Son of God.”

Here's a hint: Melki-Tsedek. The King of Righteousness: Jesus of Nazareth who is Yahweh Tsedkenu "The Lord our Righteousness"

Matthew 3:16-17

16 When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He[c] saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him. 17 And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”

Surat Al-Ma'idah

5:46 And We sent, following in their footsteps, Jesus, the son of Mary, confirming that which came before him in the Torah; and We gave him the Gospel, in which was guidance and light and confirming that which preceded it of the Torah as guidance and instruction for the righteous.

5:47 And let the People of the Gospel (Christians) judge by what Allah has revealed therein. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the defiantly disobedient.

Hate to break it to you but the Gospels reveal that Jesus is our God.

-------------------------------
Here is my question:

Who is this "We" that sent the Torah and the Gospel, that is speaking? If your Allah is only One, who is this "We" if you do not believe in the Trinity?
edit on 21-6-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
yes

they referring to begetting a son or daughter, in the flesh only

i understand you very well

Dear brother
I'm trying to talk on any subject about Islam and its relationship to Christianity and Judaism
In order to clarify without negligence or omission in the commentary

Thank you

[And the Jews say: 'Uzair (Ezra) is the son of Allâh, and the Christians say: Messiah is the son of Allâh. That is a saying from their mouths. They imitate the saying of the disbelievers of old. Allâh's Curse be on them, how they are deluded away from the truth!] [9:30].

They have taken their rabbis and their monks as gods beside Allah, and also (they have taken) MasiH the son of Maryam (as god). And they were not commanded but to worship only One God. There is no god but He. Pure is He from what they associate with Him.

and to warn those who have said that Allah has had a son, while they have no knowledge about it, nor had their fathers. Grave is the word that comes out of their mouths. They say nothing but lie. (Verse 18:4-5)

Was He a Prophet?

It is well known that 'Uzair was one of the Prophets sent to the Children of Israel; he came during the interval between Dawud and Sulaiman, and Zakariya and Yahya. At his time, none from among the Children of Israel happened to memorize the Torah, Allah the Almighty inspired him to commit it to his heart and then he recited it to the Children of Israel. Wahb Ibn Munabih said: Allah the Almighty ordered an Angel to descend with light to throw on 'Uzair .In doing this, he copied the Torah letter by letter till he was finished.

Uzair was a wise, pious worshipper. One day, he went out to look after some of his properties, when he finished he passed by a ruined place where he was scorched by the blazing sun. So, he entered that ruined place riding on his donkey. He got off the donkey holding two baskets, one full of figs and the other full of grapes. He sat down and brought out a bowl in which he squeezed the grapes and soaked the dried bread he had therein. He ate thereof and then slept on his back, relying his two legs against a wall and started to gaze at the ceiling of the house. He saw some decomposed bones and said: [Oh! How will Allah ever bring it to life after its death?] He did not doubt Allah's Omnipotence to do this, but he said it in exclamation. Upon this, Allah the Almighty sent the Angel of Death who seized his soul, and thus Allah caused him to die for a hundred years. And, after one hundred years, Allah the Almighty sent to him an Angel who first created his heart to make him heedful, then, he created his two eyes to enable him to see and realize how Allah the Almighty revive the death. Then, the Angel continued to complete his creation once more

The Angel said: [Nay, you have remained (dead) for a hundred years, look at your food and your drink] i.e. the dried bread and the squeezed grapes that did not alter or turn bad, [they show no change] , and the grapes and the figs did not change as well. As if he began to deny the matter by his heart, the Angel said: do you deny what I have said? [and look at your donkey!] he looked at his donkey and found his bones to be decomposed and became totally ruined. The Angel called upon the donkey's bones and they answered his call and gathered together from all directions till he was made one whole again –while 'Uzair was looking ­and he clothed them with flesh, skin and hair. Then, the Angel breathed life into it and it roused erecting his ears and head towards the sky thinking the Last Hour had come. That was stated in His Saying: [and look at your donkey! And thus We have made of you a sign for the people. Look at the bones, how We bring them together and clothe them with flesh]. And [When this was clearly shown to him, he said, I know (now) that Allah is Able to do all things] .Then, he rode on his donkey back to his village where he seemed unfamiliar to the people and the people looked unfamiliar to him. Even, he did not find his own house

easily. When he reached the house, he found a crippled blind old woman at the age of one hundred twenty years old. She was a maid owned by him in the past and he left her while she was only twenty years old. He asked her saying: is this the house of 'Uzair? She said: Yes, it is. She wept and said: Today, no one ever remembers `Uzair. He told her that he was 'Uzair and Allah the Almighty caused me to die for one hundred years then He gave me life again. She said: Glory is to be to Allah! We lost 'Uzair one hundred years ago and never heard anything about him. He said: Verily, I am 'Uzair. She said: 'Uzair was a man whose supplications were acceptable by Allah the Almighty, so invoke Allah to return my sight to me to look at you, so if you were 'Uzair, I would certainly know you. Consequently, he invoked Allah the Almighty, then, he wiped over her eyes and they were recovered and took her by the hand and said: Stand up by the Leave of Allah!

-----

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Jhn 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

see here the true meaning

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
--------

--Paul
he Is the founder of Christianity
Have nothing to do with the true gospel

---The truth
Islam, Christianity and Judaism
Source of the one divine

allah

But
Been corrupted Torah and the Gospels
So
Find different opinions
God says in the Holy Qur'an
(71) O People of the Scripture, why do you confuse the truth with falsehood and conceal the truth while you know [it]?

(157) Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered prophet, whom they find written in what they have of the Torah and the Gospel, who enjoins upon them what is right and forbids them what is wrong and makes lawful for them the good things and prohibits for them the evil and relieves them of their burden and the shackles which were upon them. So they who have believed in him, honored him, supported him and followed the light which was sent down with him - it is those who will be the successful.

Ahmed Deedat and mistakes of King James Bible

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

- Gospel of Matthew is not true
The Gospel has been distorted

Matthew - Mark - Luke - John
Recognized by the scientists themselves Christians

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by macoooo

Originally posted by Joecroft

yes

they referring to begetting a son or daughter, in the flesh only

Thank you for confirming the truth, of what that verse (verse 3) in your OP is really saying…

I think there is a huge misunderstanding here in Islam. Verses which state that God did not beget a Son, or does not beget offspring etc… are only referring to the flesh and not the Spirit, as you have already confirmed in your response above. Also, those Islamic verses and many others like them found in the Quran, are only pointing out that God does not have children or procreate in the flesh, like we do…which is true…

However, when Christians say, Jesus is “The Son of God”, they’re referring to Jesus having been begotten in the Spirit.

Is there any verse in the Quran, which states that this is not true, other than the verses that are only talking about the flesh aspect…?

We find similar verses in the Surah 112, Al-Ikhlas
(The Declaration of Faith)
(1) Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One,

(2) Allah , the Eternal Refuge.

(3) He neither begets nor is born,

(4) Nor is there to Him any equivalent."

Verse (3) where it states “nor is born” is true because God is eternal, but the part where it states, “He neither begets”, is only true of the flesh, because God begets all of us, in the Spirit.

And seeing as this thread is entitled “The Truth”, then it’s important to iron out that truth, so that it can be clearly seen.

- JC

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
this entire thread has been answered and summed up nicely here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

for all Allah has to say to a thing is "Be", and it is.
edit on 27-6-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
allah in the Holy Qur'an

Denies the existence of paternity and filial relationship

As a result of incorrectly used between humans

Listen carefully here

www.youtube.com...

75. The Messiah ['Iesa (Jesus)], son of Maryam (Mary), was no more than a Messenger; many were the Messengers that passed away before him. His mother [Maryam (Mary)] was a Siddiqah [i.e. she believed in the words of Allah and His Books (see Verse 66:12)]. They both used to eat food (as any other human being, while Allah does not eat). Look how We make the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) clear to them, yet look how they are deluded away (from the truth).
5. Surah Al-Ma'idah

59. Verily, the likeness of 'Iesa (Jesus) before Allah is the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust, then (He) said to him: "Be!" - and he was.

60. (This is) the truth from your Lord, so be not of those who doubt.

61. Then whoever disputes with you concerning him ['Iesa (Jesus)] after (all this) knowledge that has come to you, [i.e. 'Iesa (Jesus)] being a slave of Allah, and having no share in Divinity) say: (O Muhammad ) "Come, let us call our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves - then we pray and invoke (sincerely) the Curse of Allah upon those who lie."

62. Verily! This is the true narrative [about the story of 'Iesa (Jesus)], and, La ilaha ill-Allah (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah, the One and the Only True God, Who has neither a wife nor a son). And indeed, Allah is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise.

63. And if they turn away (and do not accept these true proofs and evidences), then surely, Allah is All-Aware of those who do mischief.

64. Say (O Muhammad ): "O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians): Come to a word that is just between us and you, that we worship none but Allah, and that we associate no partners with Him, and that none of us shall take others as lords besides Allah. Then, if they turn away, say: "Bear witness that we are Muslims."
3. Surah Ale-Imran

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Now as regards the belief system, for us Muslims, Allah is ONE without any partner and we can not divide one in three, HE is not the third of three, nothing like HIM, while worshiping Allah we do not need any intersession (it is a direct relationship), every good deeds that we do is accountable for the person who does it, every sin is due for the one who did it as well (who one pays the sins of the others)...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by macoooo

75. The Messiah ['Iesa (Jesus)], son of Maryam (Mary), was no more than a Messenger; many were the Messengers that passed away before him. His mother [Maryam (Mary)] was a Siddiqah [i.e. she believed in the words of Allah and His Books (see Verse 66:12)]. They both used to eat food (as any other human being, while Allah does not eat). Look how We make the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) clear to them, yet look how they are deluded away (from the truth).
5. Surah Al-Ma'idah

Firstly I just want to say that I respect what those verses in the Quran are stating. But to me, they are coming from the perspective of God not having children, in the fleshy sense, which is true. But Jesus being called “The Son of God” has nothing to do with the flesh. It’s referring to His pre-creation in the Spirit. This is one key aspect of Islam, which I believe became misunderstood over time IMO.

That verse above, specifically the part about “They both used to eat food”…etc, is again only referring to the flesh aspect of God not having Sons and Daughters etc...

59. Verily, the likeness of 'Iesa (Jesus) before Allah is the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust, then (He) said to him: "Be!" - and he was.

Again, this verse is only referring to the flesh, and God creates all flesh. It makes no mention of Jesus, being created Spiritually by god.

60. (This is) the truth from your Lord, so be not of those who doubt.

61. Then whoever disputes with you concerning him ['Iesa (Jesus)] after (all this) knowledge that has come to you, [i.e. 'Iesa (Jesus)] being a slave of Allah, and having no share in Divinity) say: (O Muhammad ) "Come, let us call our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves - then we pray and invoke (sincerely) the Curse of Allah upon those who lie."

But again, these verses reject any divinity, because they’re only thinking in terms of the flesh. Jesus is “The Son of God” because God created him in spirit, long before his spirit ever entered the body of Jesus/Flesh.

62. Verily! This is the true narrative [about the story of 'Iesa (Jesus)], and, La ilaha ill-Allah (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah, the One and the Only True God, Who has neither a wife nor a son). And indeed, Allah is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise.

Again these verses are only thinking in terms of the flesh, and from that perspective they are true. But they are misleading, when one begins to understand, that ALL of us were created by God in Spirit first. Which means God does have Sons and Daughters etc…he just doesn’t pro-create like humans do. Which is all that those verses are pointing out…

63. And if they turn away (and do not accept these true proofs and evidences), then surely, Allah is All-Aware of those who do mischief.

64. Say (O Muhammad ): "O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians): Come to a word that is just between us and you, that we worship none but Allah, and that we associate no partners with Him, and that none of us shall take others as lords besides Allah. Then, if they turn away, say: "Bear witness that we are Muslims."
3. Surah Ale-Imran

Again the line “no partners with him”, is only thinking in fleshy terms only.

I believe God created a first being in Spirit, before He created anything else, and that His name is Yeshua. I don’t believe He is God/Father/Allah, and neither do I believe He (Yeshua) is to be worshipped. I don’t believe He is only a prophet either, He is only a prophet in the sense that He teaches people about God.

Because I believe He was the first created being by God in the Spirit, this is the reason why I believe Him to be “THE Son of God”. Every one else IMO, is a son and daughter of God also, because God begets All of them/us spiritually.

I’ll ask you roughly the same question I asked you in my previous post.

Is there any verse is the Quran which states that God does not create us in Spirit.

And…

Is there any verse in the Quran which states that Jesus was not created by God Spiritually…?

- JC

edit on 2-7-2013 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by filledcup
this entire thread has been answered and summed up nicely here...

for all Allah has to say to a thing is "Be", and it is.
edit on 27-6-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

oh my wtf! totally wrong link there.. sorry folks!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join