It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I time traveled with my mind and changed reality around me

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This is one of those threads where it's obvious the OP is crazy, and not "unique."

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Do you all not listen, im arguing that schizophrenia is JOKE, A FRIGGIN STUPID LIE. Its all induced hallucinations and pain and voices. Why on earth would the brain turn on itself and start telling itself to kill itself, what the hell sense does that make. Schizophrenia is a term made by fascist pricks, lets kill that term like we slaughtered the nazis.

www.newscientist.com - Schizophrenics see through hollow-mask illusion ...

In the study, volunteers were monitored in an fMRI (functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging) scanner as they looked at photos. Some of these were normal pictures of faces, but others had been inverted as in the hollow-mask illusion. All the participants with schizophrenia could distinguish between the two types of photos, whereas control volunteers without the condition were fooled 99 per cent of the time.

Shizophrenia is real. It's a break in executive function. Ironically, you DO see some things as they truly are. But you lose a lot of the executive control which is not good.

The video below demonstrates the illusion:

edit on 18-6-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
i don't think he's crazy. I find those in boxes the most insane folk on the planet, amongst the ordinary people. And anyone judging others, and putting them down, instead of opening their eyes and ears and minds and hearts and learning from each other and deprogramming from whatever they're being taught. Not to mention they're endorsing this horrendous criminal planet of murder, wars and starvation and elect those who should be in prison for the rest of their lives.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Much of what's considered normal nowadays will be classified as a disability in the future. Just as 50 years ago many of today's disorders were not officially recognized.

I think religious people will be in the crosshairs. They'll figure out the inner workings in the brain that leads to belief in God. Sounds ok? Well, the problem is they'll link it to negative things. Perhaps there'll be some positive things, but it's hard to happily approve of irrational thoughts, even if they have some benefit. Instead doctors and others like them will want a rational solution to problems. It could that this will not obliterate religion, it'll just reduce the amount of extremism or fundamentalism.

Criminals will probably be classified as mentally disordered as well. In fact, there's already a lot of research on this. They just have to do some more peer review and do the grunt work.

See here for an interesting read:
www.dana.org - Murderous Minds: Can We See the Mark of Cain?...

I could be wrong about religious people, but there'll be new disorders for sure.

My worry is that all of these disorders are balanced with all of the things we perceive as beneficial. Evolution is not a perfect thing. It could be that we'll screw things up by goofing with it. It's kind of like how nature is a zillion messy miracles. What if the miracles weren't messy?

Fixing nature is not quite like fixing a machine.
edit on 18-6-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

I would agree with you that many mental illnesses are a made up lie.
I would also think its plausible that skitzophrenia may be a gateway into other realms, that the person might be more tuned in to receive transmissions or whatever you want to call it. Perhaps.
There's also the theory it could be mischievous entities or demons and even certain meds or narcotics you are on can cause or enhance these thoughts.

However I think voices in your head are the result of your own mind creating them.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I don't see why you won't tell us how you did this... I would really like to no lol
edit on 01/04/2013 by Psych3d3licPsych3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by innersollus

On June 19, 1863, President Abraham Lincoln signed an executive order deeming Port Angeles as the Second National City of the United States (Washington, D.C. being the first)._ In a national tragedy, Port Angeles would serve as the nation's "second" capital. That is why Lincoln Street is the "main drag" through town.

Random Message Board

I heard this before, though.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Do you all not listen, im arguing that schizophrenia is JOKE, A FRIGGIN STUPID LIE. Its all induced hallucinations and pain and voices. Why on earth would the brain turn on itself and start telling itself to kill itself, what the hell sense does that make. Schizophrenia is a term made by fascist pricks, lets kill that term like we slaughtered the nazis.

Cudo's OP....

He has FAR more sense than the average ATS poster.

He knows that psychiatry is a total complete FRAUD...

Those of you who DON'T know this need to listen to what he is saying,

He KNOWS what he is talking about.

“Biological psychiatry is a total fraud ” — Fred Baughman,

“Psychiatry” has NO, and I mean ZERO medical basis whatsoever.

Watch “The marketing of Madness” on YouTube to learn what a scam “psychiatry” is.

Thought Police Kidnap Talk Show Host

“Biological psychiatry is a total fraud.” — Fred Baughman,

quoted by Dr. Timothy Scott, America Fooled: The Truth about Antidepressants, Antipsychotics and How We’ve Been Deceived

Psychiatry is a Total Fraud

Not only is psychology without merit, but psychiatry defrauds the public as well. Medical psychiatrists have been trying for years to validate their biochemical theory of mental illness, but “after decades of research that has yielded not a single definitive biological marker connecting brain dysfunction to mental disorders,” we are letting doctors evaluate and treat us as if such diseases exist.

To put it more loosely, making a diagnosis of mental illness is “a near mindless act where you can speculate whatever you want and never be ‘wrong’ (if any new or unrelated symptoms emerge just add another diagnosis).”

In fact, there is not a single scientific study that shows prescription psychotropic drug users suffer from an objective, confirmable abnormality of the brain.

Psychology and Psychiatry: Rotten to the Core

Dr. Niall McLaren, an Australian practicing psychiatrist for 22 years, explains what is wrong with the psychiatric profession: That it cannot/will not take criticism, for fear the entire model of biological psychiatry will unravel. That there is no science to psychiatric diagnoses, no brain based diseases. And that psychiatry only pushes mental disorders as biological disease in order to convince people to take psychiatric drugs, causing a host of dangerous side effects.

What's Wrong with Psychiatry?

“There are no objective tests in psychiatry-no X-ray, laboratory, or exam finding that says definitively that someone does or does not have a mental disorder.”
— Allen Frances, Former DSM-IV Task Force Chairman

Source

“…modern psychiatry has yet to convincingly prove the genetic/biologic cause of any single mental illness…Patients [have] been diagnosed with ‘chemical imbalances’ despite the fact that no test exists to support such a claim, and…there is no real conception of what a correct chemical balance would look like.” — Dr. David Kaiser, psychiatrist

Source

“All psychiatrists have in common that when they are caught on camera or on microphone, they cower and admit that there are no such things as chemical imbalances/diseases, or examinations or tests for them. What they do in practice, lying in every instance, abrogating [revoking] the informed consent right of every patient and poisoning them in the name of ‘treatment’ is nothing short of criminal.” — Dr Fred Baughman Jr., Pediatric Neurologist

Source

“Psychiatry makes unproven claims that depression, bipolar illness, anxiety, alcoholism and a host of other disorders are in fact primarily biologic and probably genetic in origin…This kind of faith in science and progress is staggering, not to mention naïve and perhaps delusional.”

— Dr. David Kaiser, psychiatrist

Source

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
www.newscientist.com - Schizophrenics see through hollow-mask illusion .....

That "NEW SCIENTIST" source is looking EXTREMELY suspicious...

Most MSM sources have absolutely zero credibility...

Did the military-industrial complex - an arm of which publishes New Scientist - have nothing to do with the rampant spread of those "conspiracy beliefs?" New Scientist is above this sort of thing ... but what to make of the magazine's publisher, Reed Elsevier, which puts out a number of top-shelf science and medical journals, including Lancet? The editors of that respected journal haven't exactly been enamored with its military-industrial publisher:

The CIA-Media War Against "Conspiracy Theorists": Who Owns NEW SCIENTIST?

edit on 18-6-2013 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I've read a lot of your posts, you either really need some help, or you are out for attention. I call absolute bull#, this is my opinion and I am entitled to it.

YOU ARE SCHIZOPHRENIC SEEK APPROPRIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION TAKE YOUR #ING MEDICATION!!!!

Or stop posting for attention and get a #ing life buddy.

Always telling it how it is,

Sincerely,

Hijinx.

(I do suffer from mental illness, I also see my doctor, a psychiatrist and take my medication. Thanks.)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I time traveled with my mind......
Within the confines of one's own mind, is the only place wherein time exists, which means that is the only place where time travel is even possible. Time is not a real thing. The past exists only within our memories. The future exists only within our imaginations. 'Now' is the only thing that's real.

reply to post by Hijinx
[color=828282]Just a couple simple questions....

• Do you have one of these↓ located anywhere nearby your current location?
    [color=393939]. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    If the answer was 'Yes', then what I ask you to do is to go to it. Once you get there, stop and stare directly at it, while repeating a few of your own words. Specifically, these↓ words.

Originally posted by Hijinx

I've read a lot of your posts, you either really need some help, or you are out for attention. I call absolute bull#, this is my opinion and I am entitled to it.

• What is the name of the Forum where this thread is located?

If you answered with 'Personal Stories Forum', then you would be correct.
    Is it personal? yup
    Is it a story? yup

That doesn't necessarily mean it has to be true.

edit on 6/18/13 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

• posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:04 PM
    link   

That's a fantastic tale.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:13 PM
    link   
    reply to post by BrokenCircles

I assume you have one of these.

Go to it.

Insert your face and breath deeply.

Thanks in advance, will be sure to clip out your obituary and flush it down mine in memory of your contributions to this wonderful community.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:03 PM
    link   
    ill explain everything. The pyramids are used somehow by those making voices. A good example would be those beams of light captured by cameras coming from several pyramids years ago, also they captured voices speaking english from those beams, i listened to the recording. Also another example would be hells hole, the terrifying cocophony of voices scared the russian scientists..The pyramid has 8 sides or is based on an octagon. I know you say its 4 right, well a famous blogger pointed out,i think from someones book about the pyramids that in building it it had to be 8 sections. Ive said this in another post, that when i squeezed the front part of my brain 8 times in the hospital, more wierd than the voices, i started experiencing what seems like a big reality shift.
    notice it uses 8 whatevers and oh read below, creating things i wont even think about. i am trying to impress upon you all who use psychotronics you are evil, servants of selfish understanding.
    psychotronic 8

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:11 PM
    link   

Wow. Just freakin'... wow.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 06:51 PM
    link   

reply to post by Kody27

gee i see the mental illness stigma is strong with you all, did you go to fascist jedi training? I wonder who's brainwashed, me or the skeptics.

You know...I'm one of those guys will throw up the mental illness flag every now and then. It does seem overly used though from a number of folks. I admit, I pop in your threads every now and than and roll my eyes so much they hurt. But you know, I'm starting to pay attention to what you are saying. Not so much that I believe....but what an interesting view you have. Sounds like you make no bones about it. You were in a psychiatric hospital and dealt with this thing. Wow. If you don't mind me asking, what was your diagnosis and do you take meds now? I used to work as a staff person In a mental health facility. Yeah, I know.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 07:29 PM
    link   
    my reality is never this interesting.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:26 AM
    link   

Originally posted by Hijinx

YOU ARE SCHIZOPHRENIC SEEK APPROPRIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION TAKE YOUR #ING MEDICATION!!!!

Sincerely,

Hijinx.

(I do suffer from mental illness, I also see my doctor, a psychiatrist and take my medication. Thanks.)
    It takes a very sick person to step on someone they deem to be suffering. I don't get that at all. The op is his medicine and if you have been following him then you should see that he is getting the help he needs on his own. I appreciate your service and hope your path works for you but you are on a conspiracy forum being a douche.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:31 AM
    link   

Dont read Lovecraft..

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 12:34 PM
    link   
    reply to post by BrokenCircles

nice, Worlock is my favorite track by skinny puppy friend. Ive heard almost all their tracks. Love the new one but with my condition its too intense.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join