It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I time traveled with my mind and changed reality around me

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Your opening post didn't really live up to the thread title.
It was about your experience in a psych ward.

The mind is an amazing thing and sometimes it will invent a story to go along with a chain of events. Its convincing only to you, the experiencer.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

And all of those are common delusions among many ill people. What your mind is telling you your eyes are seeing is not real. You can either choose to seek help or continue living in a fantasy brought on by your condition. I've seen you claim to have proof many times but have yet to see you show anything besides your words.

If you want the voices to stop then you need to seek help, from a qualified private professional. Going to a hospital will just get you medicated with a standard cocktail of anti-psychotics, where as a good private doctor will give you a personalized care plan which may include medications but they will be chosen based on your specific needs. It will also involve counseling, therapy, diet and a number of other things depending on your specific conditions, their severity and your needs.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
i don't find time anomalies to be believable for several reasons (physics reasons).

firstly i would like to say that i do not intend to mock you.

now to the physics/logic part (i'll keep it layman). everyone can be thought of as possessing their own relative time. a personal, intangible, clock; you could say. normally it would take massive amounts of energy to create perceivable differences. i must say that the possibility of slipping in time could theoretically happen, but if it were to occur, you technically would not be changing anything.

let us say you changed the past, you would actually have only changed your own past, while everyone else would have always been in the state that you "changed" to.

i am also well aware of the distortions that a psychotic episode can cause. once i stayed up for 3 days straight (no substances used or anything) and it resulted in a psychotic episode. it had not occurred before, and hasn't happened since, but let's just say things got strange. i don't recommend it unless you are hell-bent on getting baker acted (luckily i wasn't, but only just).

in short, you do not have to worry about time slips or anomalies. they may be theoretically possible, but unless you observed everyone speeding up/slowing down substantially, it isn't the result of time dilation. it is also noteworthy to say that others would have to be a distance away from you, or else they would share in the same dilation, and those who are a sufficient distance away would perceive you to be traveling faster than normal, or slowed down (the exact opposite effect that you perceive in them).

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by EViLKoNCEPTz

psychotronics-has a language of its own. Im not talking standard human psychotronic boxes, but implants put in through some kind of system of hunting down, detecting thought patterns through time and resonating with someones audio cortex and seeing through their eyes using implants as well, that allow these thought travellers or watchers to hide their mind twisting crimes and make us look like fools. I have an image ive posted on other threads that i got from one of the voices. Plus if you know how to add, 2+2=what? Watch all the alien and anomalous implant removal videos, do some research on forums, research schizophrenic forums, and the truth might just appear to you.

4:24 am: they just applied pressure to the outside of my head, i can feel them trying to get in. Fortunately i ruined their implants.
edit on 18-6-2013 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   

2+2=4 it always has and always will, math can't be changed, the words used for numbers may change but the result is always the same. If you have proof of implants you should probably show it instead of talking about it.

You do know there's nothing wrong with being different mentally and needing to ask for help right? I have 2 sons who are disabled and there's nothing wrong with them they just aren't like everyone else mentally. You seem stuck on defending your delusions because you don't want to admit there is something wrong with you, chemically. That may be because of embarrassment or shame or just because you yourself can't cope with the facts.

Luckily I found out my sons were different early so I can help them get the help they need. I'm going to guess you're in your late teens to early 30's, which is the common age rage for symptoms of schizophrenia to really begin to show at full strength.

You should seriously consider at least talking to a private doctor and see what they have to say. Research them pick the one you're comfortable with and you trust, but at least talk to one and see if they think what you believe to be real is a result of a chemical imbalance or really happening. They can even have you checked for the implants with full body x-rays, MRIs, CT scans etc, and show you they are only there in your imagination.

And for you to believe your mind is powerful enough to alter time but not powerful enough to trick your eyes shows that you need to seek help because what you're believing isn't real.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless

Originally posted by truthermantwo
when i was first put in the hospital

the voices were so bad i tried anything to stop them

sitting in front of the tv in the psych ward

My voices said something like "get ready for something big".

my voices kept telling me

All im left with is the knowledge i discovered something big, something perhaps the ancients knew about.

Or... that you were in the psych ward for a reason?

I have read two or three of your threads and I'm sorry but they all seem a little far fetched.

I'm thinking talking to a therapist may help you. No offense my friend. Good luck.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
have a look, i guess i dont need to be shy about this, its everywhere on the web.
i believe the connection to the voices caused the anomaly i experienced.

sorry to cross thread subjects..

alien implant google image search

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

reply to post by Nevertheless

man dont hate on me bro..im telling my story of my experience, if you find it unbelievable just say so, don't rub your bias in my face. Plus look at ATS threads for evidence, but i guess so many people are all just crazy, i basicly proved that we are in our own realities while sharing reality. Wierd isnt it.

Think of a stage mesmerist and how he can get a person to perceive a different reality. How can he get a volunteer to open their eyes and see a naked audience when but ten minutes prior the audience was clothed? Therefore, there must be something within our mind which influences our perception even as we look through eyes. The fruit of the tree in the garden of Eden was made pleasing but it was not perceived as pleasing until an appeal was made. Once those thoughts came into the mind, the fruit became appealing but nothing really changed, did it? Except something came into the mind which changed perception. When you understand this, you can look at the world a little differently and watch how those in all forms of media have influenced our perception of things simply by placing beliefs and thoughts in our head. For example, appealing to the sexual desire of the flesh places it foremost on our minds as fun and enjoyment whilst simultaneously repeating the endless chatter that babies are clumps of cells and not life accomplished what? A population that no longer perceives a baby as a baby and life, and as a result, allows murder of the most innocent to be coded into law as non-murder.

When you can even begin to contemplate this, that things placed into the mind have the POWER to get you to perceive things differently, perhaps you will look differently at your experiences. On one hand you may choose to believe what you saw was reality and that your real life is but an illusion, or you can seek the Truth to show you God's standard whereby you can detect this horrendous mind control. If He states that the sky is blue, no matter who in this world gets you to see it as purple, you have the truth to see through the lies. You can start to see how the world is being manipulated simply through the mind which influences how we perceive things. Think of the nuclear bombs on Hiroshima. Think of the fear which has herded the world from that moment on. Now try contemplating that it was an entire hoax, designed to alter our perceptions. This is an example only. How do we know that it is truth? You may argue testimonies, eyewitnesses, photos...but everything in the media age can be staged. Everything. Men who know the mind can manipulate it, thus changing our perceptions of everything.

Jesus Christ frees the mind, it's oppression. He confronted the world in Judea and healed the minds to see and hear and understand. We were all warned that at the end of the millennium that the serpent is unbound to deceive again - and just like at the beginning, it's servants oppress the minds with thoughts and beliefs contrary to God. From which, we reason and perceive. We draw conclusions and perceive based upon their words and images that they put in our minds and like the volunteer, we begin to perceive a naked audience even though our physical eyes are wide open. In the process, It could only truly come about through mass media and "pharmakeia". The dramatic rise in "mental issues" is stemming from those very things which are NEVER discussed on said media. I wonder why.

OP, you didn't time travel and change reality around you. Your mind was oppressed and therefore your eyes saw a reality that that oppression caused. Your eyes were open but you were perceiving it differently. If anything, perhaps the realisation that our perceptions of things are altered by what occupies the mind may get you to analyse exactly what has been placed there. Instead of perceiving it as time travel, which has most definitely been placed there by MEN, try starting at the beginning - you experienced an episode in the mind and only perceived what was placed there by those men. Minds filled with the words and images of men will only produce a civilisation that mirrors it. Turn on the tv, radio and film and think - What have you been ingesting? WHOSE words are these? WHOSE beliefs are these? And HOW have they made me perceive the world differently? And how does it relate to what you experienced?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

reply to post by EViLKoNCEPTz

ive been trained in knowing the difference between seeing things properly with both my eyes and thoughts, though I cant talk about that here. Im not a memeber of any agency or program, though the voices tell me im a test subject for their mind control. So i hear truth, then i hear mind control hypnotic messages telling me im evil and they want information from me, i make them go away, they find me again and punish me for escaping them. Tell me their hallucinations.

Whenever I read something like this, I'm always skeptical as to the honesty of the poster. This is text-book schizophrenia, and an indication that someone's trying too hard to come across as crazy (for the sake of an entertaining thread). Not that I care - I don't - but real crazy is a lot less obvious than this. At least the kind of crazy that's got access to the Internet.

I don't know. This thread was more interesting before it got so stereotypical.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by shockedamerican
I have read two or three of your threads and I'm sorry but they all seem a little far fetched.

I'm sorry, but I don't create threads?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I hate to break it to you, but if you were transported into another reality, would you not be able to post into a forum that you created a profile back in 2011?

If you were in a different reality, then would your account exist in this one?

Me thinks.....not.

Good try though.

Have a good day...

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

What medications are you on? Not to be funny or a joke, but they might have hallicinations as a side effect.....Medications can often lead to weird things happening in your mind....That's where I would start.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a visual representation of my experiences is hanging up in the Bank of America. I lost my old computer with the sd card addapter so i cant show you a comparison photo. But as a child i looked almost exactly like the boy in the picture titled Boy on checkerboard. Each element represents what is around me, a black man faces away from me, as if ignoring the boy or not paying attention. Doctors discussing him, in a seemingly broken part of the checkerboard. When my voices started, they told me that if i move myself in my mind like a chess piece or thats what i assumed i could travel through dimensions. So in mockery of them i danced on squares in my mind, thinking it was just lies. I started hearing loud booms only I could hear. Then started seeing the view in front of me stretch out visually as i walked.

The woman in the cube connected to the sky is representing a function for the voices, perhaps in brainwashing or seeing something for them.

the pyramid is where i told my voices to om in when i thought time was ruined, they kept telling me i ruined time and that dimensions were not working properly.

the tree on fire is when my voices told me i was starting psychic fires by smoking.

i would tell you what the black sun means but it might scare you.

So tell me how does my experience end up on a mural before my experience even happened? I fully expect you to doubt me, but im telling the honest to God truth. These losers knew me before I even knew myself, they have that technology. And the implants are what allow them that and to torchure people.
edit on 18-6-2013 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

So you start off by saying you were in a psych ward and were hearing voices...and then you expect us to proceed as if we can take anything you say seriously after that...Sorry dude but your credibility went out the window in the first sentence.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Kody27

gee i see the mental illness stigma is strong with you all, did you go to fascist jedi training? I wonder who's brainwashed, me or the skeptics.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

reply to post by Nevertheless

man dont hate on me bro..im telling my story of my experience, if you find it unbelievable just say so, don't rub your bias in my face. Plus look at ATS threads for evidence, but i guess so many people are all just crazy, i basicly proved that we are in our own realities while sharing reality. Wierd isnt it.

Yes, this is something I was given. That earth could be compared to a big hotel, but that we are all in our private rooms, and while there is a structure, some things overlap, and we share a reality. One could call that the coloring book, so what has taken place in the past, as from a Future Perspective, We Already Are There, In No Time, with time being perceptional, so in the perceptional past, events took place that overall cannot be altered. Hence the coloring book. Or in the movie, Groundhog Day.

But alot can be, for alot of this pertains to Souls and if it were possible for souls to be stuck in a school or dvd so to speak over and over trying to raise frequency to get out, then one must realize Soul is not the DVD, it enters in, and it may get out at any time. And a Higher Up or another friend or family, could take the DVD off the shelf and enter in to assist.

So perceptionally there is a lot of leeway here, not everything we think is happening actually is.

And in our families, we have a different sense of time, we see the sun differently, and hence we could be exiting the DVD at different rates which means, not everyone here is here with us. Some of those here with us are perceptions, though their Souls can interact.

Don't go out of your way to assume however, that your family is a perception. Assume the opposite!

But its mind boggling!

Now we're all carbon based here, in this ocean universe, and carbon under gravity or pressure becomes a diamond. i'm not sure that becoming a diamond is actually a good thing, it doesnt feel Light As A Feather, Guilt Free or Angel Wings.

So what is the DVD, the diamond, on the shelf, the computer storage harddrive where some souls might still be doing their tests in????

(oh and hinting we're all from different planets too)

Final Clip of Men In Black

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
When i saw the title to this thread i was all ready to have a bit of a joke and then move on, then i read the OP.

I don't want to offend the OP but dude, you were in a psyche ward for a reason and were obviously having some kind of schizophrenic episode and that's why you went into hospital. I am really glad that in reading your OP it would seem that you got better and your now out of hospital contributing on ATS your thread seems to be quite short but also quite intelligent.

That said however its also clear that you have had or are experiencing some mental health problems and my heart always goes out to people like you OP, when i read these threads because one of two things happen.

The first thing that happens is that there are a bunch of members who will reenforce what could possibly be a delusion and tell you that it was real or special in someway. They will tell you they have had similar experiences or that you must be gifted in someway and have discovered some kind of "truth". All it really does is validate what could very well be a schizophrenic episode.

Then there is the second thing that happens a whole bunch of people crawl out of the wood work and because they have nothing better do do with their time insult you by calling you "crazy", "nuts" and so on demanding that you go take your meds. Also not very helpful, they basically read your OP and detect the venerability in it and attack you, they bully and joke like your life is entertainment for them.

Its sick and its wrong yet sadly i see it all too often on ATS.

All i would say to you OP, is that I don't think it could do you any harm atoll to perhaps speak with your doctor about what you experienced and try not to take anything anyone says to you on ATS or over the internet seriously.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Do you all not listen, im arguing that schizophrenia is JOKE, A FRIGGIN STUPID LIE. Its all induced hallucinations and pain and voices. Why on earth would the brain turn on itself and start telling itself to kill itself, what the hell sense does that make. Schizophrenia is a term made by fascist pricks, lets kill that term like we slaughtered the nazis.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

you don't need to take my advice, I have quite a bit of experience working with patients who experience schizophrenic episodes (as much as i hate labels) felt it was appropriate for me to comment.

I only thought that you might appreciate a little bit of input, I did try to make that post as gentle as i could.

I am sorry if i have offended you but my advise still stands it might be a good idea to have talk with a doctor or even just someone who knows your situation.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Do you all not listen, im arguing that schizophrenia is JOKE, A FRIGGIN STUPID LIE. Its all induced hallucinations and pain and voices. Why on earth would the brain turn on itself and start telling itself to kill itself, what the hell sense does that make. Schizophrenia is a term made by fascist pricks, lets kill that term like we slaughtered the nazis.

I think there are many different categories they shove into one phrase schizophrenia. And have read that often there is a overcrystilized pineal involved, so taking melatonin and detoxing pineal is probably good, such as taking iodide crystals in proper amounts only, such as 50 mgs or so, and not necessarily permanently. We're meant to have some crystals there and its our bungee line home.

Raising frequency and meditating, or if that is often hijacked by the insight being wide open, then meditation being intentions, stating affirmations writing them, and giving gifts to others, to raise frequency, give! That would put a person on a higher plane than what they're seeing.

i can imagine that the magicians here who are in the mystery schools who force their pineal wide open will suddenly become shizoid in symptoms.

The woman I know who is diagnosed that spends her entire life praying and interceding for the entire world, all souls to be healed, even fallen angels and is working nonstop in Zeus's face. Its like, this is her life work, and i think she has enormous big wings. Ie. Archangel doing some very good work. Everyone is going home!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join