It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

32 Million Data Collection Points in San Diego Alone...The "Truth" is Coming Out

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by zero1020

Originally posted by whyamIhere
reply to post by zero1020

So your saying you give up...

You fail to see it...Sorry.

May I suggest some casual reading.

You might start with the United States Constitution.

I have not given up but have been enlightened to the fact that evil exists and you can ignore it or seek it out. You are asking for protection from random evil but on the same hand throwing away the very tool that will guarantee its prevention.
I personally do not cling to a piece of paper from centuries gone albeit a brilliant and mankind progressing document. This is an age that our forefathers could not imagine and new rules must accompany it. My main point is that total privacy equals random evils, no privacy equals a chance at preventing evil.
I know it sounds insane, most new ideas do, but it's just something to consider.

All very good points I concede.

Our Forefathers understood very well what stealing a Country was.

Hence, the three branches of Government. All co-equal.

All I understand is some people (criminals) are stealing our Country.

As long a good elected judges are still locking up Criminals.

Some of these IRS people are potentially guilty of High Crimes or possibly Treason.

As for the Constitution...That will be what stops these criminals.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
It just keeps coming:

"The Obama administration believes that executive branch reviews of evidence against suspected al-Qaeda leaders before they are targeted for killing meet the constitution’s “due process” requirement and that American citizenship alone doesn’t protect individuals from being killed, Attorney General Eric Holder said in a speech Monday. “Due process and judicial process are not one and the same, particularly when it comes to national security,” Holder said. “The Constitution guarantees due process, not judicial process.” (from an article at TPM)

They are flaunting it in our face, and guess what? What percent of the population even has a clue? Why does Eric Holder even have a job anymore?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

Their house of cards is coming down.

Some people in Government are very Patriotic.

Don't sell the good people short. When it's safe they will tell all.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by zero1020

reply to post by zero1020

So your saying you give up...

You fail to see it...Sorry.

May I suggest some casual reading.

You might start with the United States Constitution.

I have not given up but have been enlightened to the fact that evil exists and you can ignore it or seek it out. You are asking for protection from random evil but on the same hand throwing away the very tool that will guarantee its prevention.
I personally do not cling to a piece of paper from centuries gone albeit a brilliant and mankind progressing document. This is an age that our forefathers could not imagine and new rules must accompany it. My main point is that total privacy equals random evils, no privacy equals a chance at preventing evil.
I know it sounds insane, most new ideas do, but it's just something to consider.

All very good points I concede.

Our Forefathers understood very well what stealing a Country was.

Hence, the three branches of Government. All co-equal.

All I understand is some people (criminals) are stealing our Country.

As long a good elected judges are still locking up Criminals.

Some of these IRS people are potentially guilty of High Crimes or possibly Treason.

As for the Constitution...That will be what stops these criminals.

The problem that will mean the end of democracy and the birth of a new type of government is corrosion. Corrosion effects everything and spares nothing. Eventually, democracy will come to an end and a new, better or worse, government will rise. Even if we throw the constitution at the ones causing trouble more will rise and eventually an alternate path will be presented.
While I agree that the time we live in is absolutely a time of rebellion against those that wish to have complete control over us, I am constantly reminded that personal safety mixed with freedom is almost impossible to balance.

I do not see these changes as a form of destruction. I see them as an unavoidable and necessary adaptation to the world around us.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I can only trust that you are some kind of insider and know things I don't know.

If it is true that millions of domestic phone calls and emails are being stored in a huge database, then firm belief will sadly not help us. It is very difficult for a grassroots movement to grow without hard evidence for the evil it is attempting to fight. I hope concrete documentation will appear before it is too late.

I also hope the people will wake up, listen, and take this seriously.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
I can only trust that you are some kind of insider and know things I don't know.

If it is true that millions of domestic phone calls and emails are being stored in a huge database, then firm belief will sadly not help us. It is very difficult for a grassroots movement to grow without hard evidence for the evil it is attempting to fight. I hope concrete documentation will appear before it is too late.

I also hope the people will wake up, listen, and take this seriously.

When you call Ms.Lois Learner in front of a Senate Subcommittee and she takes the Fifth.

Ironically, she is invoking her Fifth Amendment Privilege, which as an American is her Right.

This woman who we pay very probably conspired to sway results of a Presidential Election.

She invoked her Constitutional Right. Because the Constitution is still the Law of the Land.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Where is Snake when you need him.....?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Coming to a Town near you...

Now in the Company that makes the license plate readers T&C...

Police Agencies are not allow to discuss the technology with the media.

This is dangerous. Our privacy has been sold...

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
And to think.

They still won't catch a single border hopper.

Let alone deport one.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join