It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Object on Mars

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
How long till cave probes attached to rovers are approved or.. allowed to be shared data about 1 wonders...

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Looks like some type of creature with really long hair and the teeth look ferocious! The eyes scream evil and with one stare will send chivers down your spine......oh wait thats my mom.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Looks like just a weird weather erosion
edit on 18-6-2013 by Casualboy100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

A lot of "what it could be's" depends on the size, do you know how big this item is?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Not a clue. I'm guessing about 3 feet, but it's just a presumption. However, I'm sure that NASA does know the dimensions / meaurments of the their own photo arrays. I'm sure that someone with "know how" can figure it out. Too bad there isn't a dime or a quarter laying around nearby to compare it too!

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This is one of the best ones yet. Looks like its a perfect circle with the bottom buried beneath the sand and the top part of the circle missing. No rock!!!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I will have to dmit to not knowing what to make of this other than some type of mineral formation.
One other interesting feature which I see close by, is the "jaw bone with tooth sockets" which is just above and the right of the "ribs".
Of course they may have all belonged to the same creature.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I want to know what the heck this is....looks like a gopher poking it's head out of a hole...or a baby bear or koala bear.....

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I found a rabbit hole

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

That's the old secret entrance into
the Martian Playboy club

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I actually see beautiful butterflies and calm flowing rivers....

I am also up for parole next week......

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Riouz

Actually, I see several places where it looks like there are large moths resting on the rocks.

Good luck with your parole!

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by soulpowertothendegree

I want to know what the heck this is....looks like a gopher poking it's head out of a hole...or a baby bear or koala bear.....

It looks like there is "smudge" right in the middle of your circle, there.........

Is someone hiding something? Actually, there are few places in that gigapan that look "smudged."

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Smudge?
heck of a lot more definitive than your rib cage....SMH

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

You don't see that rectangular smudge, just left of middle?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
With all the reports of 'strange objects' on Mars it amazing that there is any room for the rocks at all.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by Char-Lee

Not a clue. I'm guessing about 3 feet, but it's just a presumption. However, I'm sure that NASA does know the dimensions / meaurments of the their own photo arrays. I'm sure that someone with "know how" can figure it out. Too bad there isn't a dime or a quarter laying around nearby to compare it too!

A lot of the past finds turned out to be tiny tiny things since the rover is taking pictures down low I guess. So something that looked like a wow was only an inch or so big.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Look at the 'wall' behind the circular object, do you notice the slightly rounded protrusion above and to the right of the circular object? I know it looks very weathered but when I first looked at the picture it looked to me like these two belonged together at one point in time. (looks more circular when zoomed out). The wall looks to just be rock though - not so sure about the circular object.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ByTor420
Look at the 'wall' behind the circular object, do you notice the slightly rounded protrusion above and to the right of the circular object? I know it looks very weathered but when I first looked at the picture it looked to me like these two belonged together at one point in time. (looks more circular when zoomed out). The wall looks to just be rock though - not so sure about the circular object.

Do you mean this?

Kinda looks bone like, sorta "vertebra-ish"

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by Magister

I'm not seeing the dog skull, but just to the right of the "rib cage" thingy, there is a rock that looks a bit like a dog sitting with a very big bone!

edit on 18-6-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

I swear, that looks like Godzilla.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join