It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Thoughts on the TV Show "Paranormal Witness"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Coup_Detat_Cam

I watched the one with the indoor rain, it was amazing. It was witnessed as well.
I've never heard of that happening before so was very intrigued.
Any one have any ideas how he could do this?

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Im loving this show very much. Me and my BF are big fans now cause there is a realistic feel to it unlike other shows such as My Ghost Story. Some of those EVPs sound like someone made them up and half the time those supposed orbs are probably just dust anyway. I really liked the episode they had about the woman in white some kids encountered at the Hollywood sign. Kinda makes me want to go over there and see what happens lol

Im definitely a huge Paranormal Witness.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Also, the emotion when the people retell their encounters gets me. I know they could be acting, but I swear there's genuine fear and bafflement in their eyes.

The Hollywood sign is a fairly well known legend and ghost sighting. There's a thread somewhere called The Curse of Griffith Park that discusses it. I'd link it but I'm on my phone.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Also, the emotion when the people retell their encounters gets me. I know they could be acting, but I swear there's genuine fear and bafflement in their eyes.

The Hollywood sign is a fairly well known legend and ghost sighting. There's a thread somewhere called The Curse of Griffith Park that discusses it. I'd link it but I'm on my phone.

Oh thank you so much for that info. I had no idea that there was more to the story. Ive been to Griffith Park all my life and it can get scary over there at dark. Ill check it out.

Yeah I definitely see no acting on these people and you can see that what they really went through caused some emotional disturbance. I didnt know that there were more seasons and thought it was a fairly new show. Thanks for posting up the link to the full episodes. I know what Im gonna be doing for a while

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I think it is a great show. One of the few paranormal tv shows I actually enjoy.

Paranormal Witness and Unsolved Mysteries are at my very top

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I think it is a great show. One of the few paranormal tv shows I actually enjoy.

Paranormal Witness and Unsolved Mysteries are at my very top

<< 1   >>

join