It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brazil revolution (?) Information and links as they appear. (livestreams, links and images)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Hundreds of cities will have protests throughout the next two weeks. This is unprecedented in Brazil, hundreds of thousands on the streets every day.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I know it's way more than that, the weird thing is how this is being downplayed in western MSM, just like the NSA leaks.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I hope our friends in Brazil stay safe. Keep us updated guys. I hope everything can have a peaceful resolution.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Some news for you guys:

Brazil started his own Internet spy network
Link:
www.defesanet.com.br...

Police "soldiers" saying that they are being forced to go against the protesters, and they don't wanna do It.
He says: Our superiors says that if we join the movement or don't follow their strict orders they will fire us.
Link:
www.youtube.com...

Brazilian corrupt politicians rob at least 200 Billions a year
Link:
www.folhapolitica.org...

There Is a petition to impeachment the Brazil President Dilma Russef
Link:
www.avaaz.org...

Guys as I sad I'm here to help, I'm Brazilian and I'm living In Italy for 10 months now, but I see Brazil tv everyday at least for 3 hours and I have friends on Brazil that send me information.

People are sending to CNN the link about the impeachment petition but they never respond anyone, and they never make any news about It.. the tv networks here In Italy doesn't say too much about Brazil to... The world needs to help us!!!!!!!

edit on 20-6-2013 by marceloesp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Police being extreme with people without necessity
Link:
www.metro1.com.br...

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Today millions of people went to the streets to protest. Not only in the big cities and capitals, but almost everywhere in Brazil. There was violence from both parts (protesters and police) almost everywhere.

Here's a link to pictures of the protests: Riot Pictures

I've been to a protest today, in my city. There were about 5.000 people there (not a very large city). It all went well and, as far as i know, there was no violence.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I just saw this great photo on skynews:

img.abovetopsecret.com...

I have entitled it 'Man without head'

The guy in black has his head bowed down but it definately looks like he has no head on his shoulders!

edit on 21-6-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join