It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hot Mic Catches Egyptian Politician Discussing ‘War’ with ‘Enemies’ Israel and America

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Proceed gradually - eggzakery - this is gubberment creep for the gitgo.
suggested reading:
confessions of an economic hitman -Perkins

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

Everyone is going to claim one race or nation was far worse than another.

Truth is all are guilty at one point or another. You can pretend you know the truth based on your history books but remember the victors write the history and they certainly are not going to make themselves look bad and the enemies look good.

Everyone is always trying to compare one to another when we are all the same. We get dressed one leg at a time, we hurt, we love, we get angry and we fight. Sometimes the reasons are valid, other times they are for selfish reasons.

The Muslim people don't embrace hate. They want their freedom from their oppressors and many times its countries like mine that will help keep a ruthless dictator in power. You don't believe that? Fine, don't, but it doesn't change the truth.

The Chinese want their freedom from their oppressors and many (all) times, their words and feelings are censored by their country. But the people don't want to be censored. Don't believe me? Fine, don't, but it doesn't change the truth.

The Native Americans didn't want to be slaughtered...you know what...never mind. This is all a waste of time. People who love to hate will continue to hate. Those who prefer to love...will do just that.

Stay Sacred....or not, whatever you choose.

edit on 19-6-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Arnie123

i will run my mouth off as much as i like don't like it tough , don't like what i have to say about your government or the mentality of people maybe get off an international forum hmm?

truly i am utterly dumbfounded by some of the double standards people display or just how little some people actually know what is going on in the world the complete lack of foresight or lack the understanding recent history to see why there is always this hatred and conflict with the m.e. . you are a fool how can you condemn a people for a radical few when clearly everything you stated happens in your country as well .or do you cheer when the churches in the west abuse children beat , rape . do you honestly think every muslim acts like this . do you act like how the churches do in the west . you are just a m.e. hater

also going by your statement you seem ok with attacking countries be it head on or with proxy wars . then put in power the same more or less look at iraq that worked out well didn't it , syria work out well didn't it , egypt worked out well didn't it israel that worked out well didn't it iran that worked out well didn't it . or would you rather a flat out genocide of the m.e.

At least we let the enemy shoot first, then we fire.
you really do think that don't you ..... thats sad i think i might feel sorry for you or pitty . you are the problem in whats wrong with the world sorry that is so elusive to you

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join