It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Squatting Man

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Wanted to share the Squatting Man...

The squatting man in a image that is found around the world. The image is ancient and its a origin a mystery but the image still survives to this day.

Images below from Armenia, United Arab Emirates, Spain, Arizona, and Guina.

What is interesting about the Squatting Man is that modern day science has now replicated the image. This was done using plasma energy. Plasma is a scalable energy. That means the same patterns they create in a lab can aslo be seen over vast distances.

Below is a simple illustration of a three-dimensional plasma discharge form appearing above ancient sky worshippers, inspiring a vast array of mythical interpretations. The laboratory verified configuration includes a transparent “champagne glass” form above, a transparent “hollow donut” (when seen edge-on), and the “squashed bell” form below, all joined by an axial spine running down from the “head” of the figure.

www.thunderbolts.info...

All the ancient petroglyphs show the discharge point under the arms.

All these different races depicting the same event. Is it possible that people where recording an important event in the time.

Anthony L. Peratt is a world leading research scientist on high energy Plasma Discharges. Perhaps the leading authority and some Plasma characteristics have been named as Peratt Instabilities. He has carried out field research on Petroglyphs (rock art carved into rocks) after noticing the similarity between high energy plasma discharges and the images recorded in rock art and cave drawings by nations all over the world. His conclusion is that the Squatter Man (Squatting Man) was the event that inspired all the images and it was a Plamsa Discharge witnessed by humans on earth.

www.theplasmaverse.com...

Maybe sometime in the past an event took place that lit the skies up.

Peratt surmised that a surge of power in the currents driving the auroras had set off the sequence of instabilities. The entire pre-historical sky around the globe would have appeared to come alive with a shimmering, shining “enhanced aurora” that stretched from pole to pole. It would have featured exactly those abstract figures and stick men and strange animal-like shapes that appear only in rock art and in high-energy plasma discharges. He contends that the ancient artists were witnesses to this “enhanced aurora

If this event took place I wonder what the effect would have been on mankind.. The event is believed to have taken place between 4000-12000 years ago.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Great Post, to find out more go get Dr. Joseph P. Farrell' book "The Cosmic War"

He reproduces the same photo's as you have, and, it's one hell of a book.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
www.theplasmaverse.com...

Maybe sometime in the past an event took place that lit the skies up.

Peratt surmised that a surge of power in the currents driving the auroras had set off the sequence of instabilities. The entire pre-historical sky around the globe would have appeared to come alive with a shimmering, shining “enhanced aurora” that stretched from pole to pole. It would have featured exactly those abstract figures and stick men and strange animal-like shapes that appear only in rock art and in high-energy plasma discharges. He contends that the ancient artists were witnesses to this “enhanced aurora

If this event took place I wonder what the effect would have been on mankind.. The event is believed to have taken place between 4000-12000 years ago.

(headdesk)

He has no idea what he's talking about. Yes, he's a marvelous physicist, but his idea that he can sort of intuit cultural anthropology by simply looking at rock art images is... as bad as thinking that I could look at images of high energy discharges and announce a theory of plasma.

One of those images is of a woman giving birth. Several of the images are women (genital identification) and the dots are representational breasts. Some of them are men... but not all of them are.

This is something he'd know if he studied cultural anthropology.

To assume the images all have the same meaning and were created at the same time is an error in research.

edit on 17-6-2013 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

This was done using plasma energy. Plasma is a scalable energy.

Plasma is not energy.

It would have featured exactly those abstract figures

Why would it do so? Is the shape of Earth's magnetic field anything like the shape of the field which guides that plasma discharge?

edit on 6/17/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
PFFFFT,ignore them!

I did a thread awhile back that made no sense either.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I will be back.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

It's a dance maneuver....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I do think we have to look for similarities in ancient and modern cultural art and writings. People try to document what they experience. We do it in books, articles, video etc and they did it in whatever was available to them at the time.

It is highly coincidental that similar images appear from different cultures, so I feel there must have been some cross-pollination of ideas going on. Archeologists think they have it all worked out and everything is either a bone or a piece of pottery. Nothing outside of the box gets a look-in, and there are plenty of strange non-hoax discoveries that have not been explained satisfactorily yet.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
So in the ancient past they were advanced (and organized) enough to know about this plasma science but couldn't draw beyond flat stick figures? That doesn't make much sense to me at all.

Only way I could rationalize that (predicated on it being about plasma) is that the cave art people were replicating something they witnessed but didn't understand what they saw.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

but his idea that he can sort of intuit cultural anthropology by simply looking at rock art images is...

intuition worked for Champollion...

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

S/F OP....

What a truly fascinating topic this is. I do believe that the ancient peoples may have been witnessing immense spectacles in the skies and were recording and interpreting them in their own unique way. The fact that these images are found worldwide and around the same time period does suggest that they were seeing some sort of plasma phenomena in space or possibly from a relationship with a planet itself.

I think it is interesting that the images found on the rocks are so incredibly similar to plasma discharge images created in labs...

In this first image on the top row are show two forms of plasma discharge created in a lab. The bottom row shows 6 different forms of imagery from around the world that depict similar forms to the plasma. It is known as the Vajra meaning thunderbolt or diamond. It is interesting to note that the earliest mention of the Vajra is in the Rigveda and is described as the weapon of Indra. Who just so happens to be the god of heaven. Possibly celestial heavens..

en.wikipedia.org...

www.rencontredespaces.org...

And again a similar image below but with 9 different forms of the imagery in symbolism and artefacts worldwide.

The image below contains a picture from Anthony Perrats Plasma Instabilities paper. The yellow conical image is showing:

Depiction of an intense auroral funnel. The figures show both downflowing and up-flowing Birkeland currents contained with two Concentric sheets. (Left) Oblique upward view. (Right) Side view. Barely discernible at the lower center are the Z-pinch instabilities.

www.squatterman.com...

The oblique upward view shows a striking similarity to the image of the 1987A supernova taken by Hubble Telescope. Coincidence or possibility of cylindrical birkeland current sheets...

This next image is also an interesting one..

In fusion power research, the Z-pinch, also known as zeta pinch, is a type of plasma confinement system that uses an electrical current in the plasma to generate a magnetic field that compresses it

en.wikipedia.org...

Plasma Galaxies
Laboratory experiments, together with advanced simulation capabilities, have shown that electric forces can efficiently organize spiral galaxies, without resorting to the wild card of gravity-only cosmology--the Black Hole.

The photograph of spiral galaxy M81 above is one of the first images returned by NASA's new Spitzer space telescope, an instrument that can detect extremely faint waves of infrared radiation, or heat, through clouds of dust and plasma that have blocked the view of conventional telescopes. The result is the picture of striking clarity.

Top image Spiral Galaxy M81.

www.thunderbolts.info...

An image sequence from one of Peratt’s laboratory experiments.

www.setterfield.org...

I found another image of plasma being played with. This is still fairly similar to the squatting man..

www.ugent.be...

To me this all shows that at a period of time 4,000 - 12,000 years ago. Mankind may have seen some sort of inter-planetary warfare. I remember someone said to me that the birth of venus was thought to have happened around 3114BC and maybe the birth of venus had some sort of affect of the sun. And maybe the affects that were had on the sun was what the ancient peoples might have been seeing in the sky...

Either way what they have recorded and similarity in plasma forms definitely means something. It is entirely plausible that they were recording huge light displays in space. And maybe this is relevant to many deities being described by ancient peoples as celestial beings. I think that many of the Gods that encompass many religions are actually planets.

They are called the celestial heavens in many religions worldwide. And with the plasma instability especially in the image of the stacked plasmoid looking very similar in shape to a human. May have been interpreted by the ancient peoples as there being People = Gods in the skies...

Truly wondrous stuff. Makes for interesting reading.....

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

The Rock Art it well out of remit for me. Could you explain to me how such similar depictions have found themselves in different parts of the earth. The two points under the arms is distinctive. Did they all share the same god or something.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hello Phage...

Thanks for your input. I know that plasma is a state of matter, but it is an energy too. It is charge ions..Would the plasma exist without these charged ions..

I don't know why it would do so. I am not a plasma scientist. Do the plasma discharges attracted to polar regions shap like the earths magnetic field.. I am not getting your point.. I can create plasma in my microwave I do not see it follow the shape of the earths magnetic force..

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I suppose ancient people could have seen plasma discharges in the sky and drawn them on rocks.

So, are all the figures the same age? If so, then maybe the people who drew them all saw the same thing in the sky. If the figures aren't all the same age, that must mean the same display reappeared in the sky several times over several hundred years. What was it and why isn't it there now?

While primitives were scrawling figures on rocks, were there any civilisations in any part of the world that left records of such displays in the sky? How come no Sumerian astronomers, or ancient Greeks (the kind who were familiar with Zeus's thunderbolts) even mentioned them?

These questions need to be answered.

If people want to believe that 'squatting man' figures are depictions of aerial plasma discharges, there's nothing to stop them doing so, but they should remember that there's nothing to justify that belief either. It's just speculation, and using it as the basis for some idea or theory is a very foolish thing to do.

My take on the squatting man? Rude pictures of people defecating, drawn by children. Little kids tend to depict things the same way, regardless of their cultural background.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The answer to this riddle becomes very clear if you play fallout 3!

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by fluff007

Thanks for your post Fluff.. I did not realise about the owl images depicting Plasma too. lets not forget about all the Spirals you find carved in the rock too.
Personally I think it marked an event in time when our skies lit up with energy. Look at the myths of Venus they are very interesting. Why do peeps talk about the birth of Venus and describe it as a wild haired women. Not very long ago Venus lit the skies up..

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

This was done using plasma energy. Plasma is a scalable energy.

Plasma is not energy.

Why would it do so? Is the shape of Earth's magnetic field anything like the shape of the field which guides that plasma discharge?

edit on 6/17/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Totally obvious to me, that a person had to get naked and squat to use the stargates. When we are allowed to see one you will surely notice this.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Let's not forget about all the Spirals you find carved in the rock too.

Yes, all those failed rocket launches cavemen had to squat to watch. Mustn't forget those.

edit on 20/6/13 by Astyanax because: of spiracles.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by Phage

Hello Phage...

Thanks for your input. I know that plasma is a state of matter, but it is an energy too. It is charge ions..Would the plasma exist without these charged ions..

I don't know why it would do so. I am not a plasma scientist. Do the plasma discharges attracted to polar regions shap like the earths magnetic field.. I am not getting your point.. I can create plasma in my microwave I do not see it follow the shape of the earths magnetic force..

No, plasma is not energy. It will hold the charge of it's surrounding environment. It will typically flow with current or magnetic field lines.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

While I can't yet agree with much of what you posted, I am having fun going over some of the "scientific" web sites you have linked. I especially like the thunderbolts.info pictures of the day.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

So in the ancient past they were advanced (and organized) enough to know about this plasma science but couldn't draw beyond flat stick figures? That doesn't make much sense to me at all.

Only way I could rationalize that (predicated on it being about plasma) is that the cave art people were replicating something they witnessed but didn't understand what they saw.

This is short and explains a very reasonable theory very well.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join