It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Packing in our Pond and Yet we love it.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

he above sentence costs more money than we would ever spend versus a lined pond, but if we had the money we would redo with concrete and all the toys.

That is what we wish we had done also. The racoons and a bear have torn the rocks apart since it has been turned off. We have gophers and they have dug under the liner and we think they have chewed the water line. much work and with the weather now so bad I just don't know. here it is mid july and I had to light the fire it was so cold all day.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by Iwinder

he above sentence costs more money than we would ever spend versus a lined pond, but if we had the money we would redo with concrete and all the toys.

That is what we wish we had done also. The racoons and a bear have torn the rocks apart since it has been turned off. We have gophers and they have dug under the liner and we think they have chewed the water line. much work and with the weather now so bad I just don't know. here it is mid july and I had to light the fire it was so cold all day.

Yes that is what caused us to have a long talk about what to do, we love the pond but economically speaking it makes more sense to take it out.

We would be destroyed if we had it repaired and the next week the critters re-did the damage.
The thing with ponds is if you build one the critters will be there.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Just doing an update, the pond is gone and as I type this it is in the process of being converted to a Hasta/Meditation garden.

So far so good but I sure miss the running water and the fish.

Regards, Iwinder

new topics

<< 1   >>

join