Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Russia says it will not allow Syria no-fly zones

page: 2
6
<< 1   >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Dumbest post ever?



Originally posted by Alternative4u
Yes I support Russia 100% in what they are saying, they need to keep fools like America & UK & France in check, they all get involved in conflicts they never are able to end or resolve, but make matters worse.
I still feel as if Russia should really attack NATO though for damage we have done in the Middle East the last 10 years, it would teach NATO a lesson they need to learn.


Oh dear...

Without a doubt the dumbest post,




posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TritonTaranis
Oh really ?

Is it because Russia fear a Qatar - Europe super pipeline?

Russia getting really desperate to keep its puppet in power now,


Just let the people of Syria have there revolution and kick out the ruling minority Mr Putin, over 100.000 Syria dead because of Russia's meddling's and flooding the country with advanced weapons

I doubt they will be listened to enough is enough its time someone threw the towel in
edit on 17-6-2013 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

It's not a Qatar - Europe pipeline. It's an IRAN to Medeterranean Pipeline which will connect the massive resources of the landlocked Caspian Sea with European Natural Gas Markets. The only route for *ANY* of that right now, in any direct path, is through the Russian Federation and Natural Gas isn't just critical to their economy....it's a strategic resource. The word strategic denotes something worth fighting for.

There has never been a pipeline making that connection before, in History. If it's made by Russian aligned or loosely affiliated nations....such as Iran and Syria? It's not a direct competition, beyond their control. If it's a line co-opted and run out by Western interests after outright TAKING the nations it is to run through? It's a radically different situation.

Just to give an idea of the gravity......Nations we might think of as opposing each other? Aren't. Iran...Iraq and Syria signed the final agreements after survey routes were firmed up and set last year. Those 3 form an interesting trio, eh? Not all is as it seems in the Middle East OR Syria....as if it ever is.



posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TritonTaranis
Oh really ?

Is it because Russia fear a Qatar - Europe super pipeline?

Russia getting really desperate to keep its puppet in power now,


Just let the people of Syria have there revolution and kick out the ruling minority Mr Putin, over 100.000 Syria dead because of Russia's meddling's and flooding the country with advanced weapons

I doubt they will be listened to enough is enough its time someone threw the towel in
edit on 17-6-2013 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)


See that's the problem though. We don't really know if there is a revolution in Syria or not. And especially we don't know if 100.000 dead in Syria are because of Russia's meddling's or USA trying to play the world police as usual and imposing changes their way. Till we clear that up (Tunisia, Egypt and especially Libya type of scenario with MI6 and CIA assets and fake revolution conspiracy) we can't really point the finger and shout accusations because by doing that we would be doing a big favor to the same game we're trying to first understand, then to condemn and expose.



posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Wait for some surprise by the Sauds
They have more interest in the region than US or Russia IMO.

LINK
edi t on 18-6-2013 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
Let me translate this for you people who do not understand diplomatic speak. If the UN votes for a no fly zone Russia will veto it. Of course NATO and Arab league could just do it on their own if the really want to. And Russia will be sure to send an official complaint. Russia could not do anything to stop it even if they really wanted to. Just like they can not stop the west from sending weapons to the rebels now that the embargo has been lifted. Anyone who thinks Russia will give up it cozy seat at the G8 and growing ties with the West and Isreal over a two bit dictator like Assad is fooling themselves. Syria is a place to sell weapons and the Russian will milk that until the very end but, they will rist nothing in doing so.


I am glad you are not in any government position, people who think like you end up in wars and fighting world wars, only because they miscalculated the entire situation.



posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
Let me translate this for you people who do not understand diplomatic speak. If the UN votes for a no fly zone Russia will veto it. Of course NATO and Arab league could just do it on their own if the really want to. And Russia will be sure to send an official complaint. Russia could not do anything to stop it even if they really wanted to. Just like they can not stop the west from sending weapons to the rebels now that the embargo has been lifted. Anyone who thinks Russia will give up it cozy seat at the G8 and growing ties with the West and Isreal over a two bit dictator like Assad is fooling themselves. Syria is a place to sell weapons and the Russian will milk that until the very end but, they will rist nothing in doing so.

Russia will just send its Navy over and supply Syria with the most advanced anti-air defence systems on the planet. Russia will ensure such equipment is safely delivered.



posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Oh really? Go ask Russia what happened to those yakhont anti-ship missiles that were just delivered to Syria. Israel just blew them up last week. Safely delivered doesnt equal will be used.



Originally posted by SKUNK2

Originally posted by MrSpad
Let me translate this for you people who do not understand diplomatic speak. If the UN votes for a no fly zone Russia will veto it. Of course NATO and Arab league could just do it on their own if the really want to. And Russia will be sure to send an official complaint. Russia could not do anything to stop it even if they really wanted to. Just like they can not stop the west from sending weapons to the rebels now that the embargo has been lifted. Anyone who thinks Russia will give up it cozy seat at the G8 and growing ties with the West and Isreal over a two bit dictator like Assad is fooling themselves. Syria is a place to sell weapons and the Russian will milk that until the very end but, they will rist nothing in doing so.

Russia will just send its Navy over and supply Syria with the most advanced anti-air defence systems on the planet. Russia will ensure such equipment is safely delivered.
edit on 10-7-2013 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Why is Russia interfering in they Syrian Civil war? Is anybody complaining about that? They are no different than USA.


Russia has been an ally of Syria for many years. They have a base on the Syrian coast. The USA is attracted to this conflict because it's allies Qatar and Saudi Arabia want to oust the Shia islam regime of Assad. They would rather a Sunni Islam regime ran Syria. Qatar and Saudi Arabia have been financing the terrorists including Al Quieda who are fighting Assad.



posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ispyed

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Why is Russia interfering in they Syrian Civil war? Is anybody complaining about that? They are no different than USA.


Russia has been an ally of Syria for many years. They have a base on the Syrian coast. The USA is attracted to this conflict because it's allies Qatar and Saudi Arabia want to oust the Shia islam regime of Assad. They would rather a Sunni Islam regime ran Syria. Qatar and Saudi Arabia have been financing the terrorists including Al Quieda who are fighting Assad.

What are you talking abouy Syria is a Sunni State (Majority of Musilms in Syria are Sunnis not Shias)



posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Oh really? Go ask Russia what happened to those yakhont anti-ship missiles that were just delivered to Syria. Israel just blew them up last week. Safely delivered doesnt equal will be used.



Originally posted by SKUNK2

Originally posted by MrSpad
Let me translate this for you people who do not understand diplomatic speak. If the UN votes for a no fly zone Russia will veto it. Of course NATO and Arab league could just do it on their own if the really want to. And Russia will be sure to send an official complaint. Russia could not do anything to stop it even if they really wanted to. Just like they can not stop the west from sending weapons to the rebels now that the embargo has been lifted. Anyone who thinks Russia will give up it cozy seat at the G8 and growing ties with the West and Isreal over a two bit dictator like Assad is fooling themselves. Syria is a place to sell weapons and the Russian will milk that until the very end but, they will rist nothing in doing so.

Russia will just send its Navy over and supply Syria with the most advanced anti-air defence systems on the planet. Russia will ensure such equipment is safely delivered.
edit on 10-7-2013 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)
This attack DID NOT happen there is no Yakhont missiles destroyed, thats why there is no Video footage of the attack by IAF.





new topics




 
6
<< 1   >>

log in

join