It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leylines and Nodes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
It doesn't seem to work on my computer.. no chance I could get someone to screenshot the southern half of Missouri and maybe a bit of northern AR? I'm curious as to what we have here.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Billie828

Let me know if that is any good for you Billie828, I drew a ruler line to highlight the border for you... was difficult for me to define where it was properly without it and I thought it might help

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I'm on a computer that isn't my own. I was wondering if someone could be kind enough to take a shot of Texas and maybe Russia :3 I know Russia is huge haha

This is really interesting and I have a small theory, but not one that I have well written down or enough evidence for.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Hmmm strange... I've check several of those major nodes and they are all on uninhabited areas up to now...

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Hi darkblade, could you lease share the link for the ley line plugin for google earth. Amazing to think this has been here all along.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
reply to post by darkbake

St Bartholomew's Church isn't too far away, same with Hulne Priory. The rest are in Scotland, I think I might take a trip to Bartholomew's church as it's about 20 mile away and has some amazing coastline and countryside.

I'll make a day of it and walk the line north see what I find, I might even go camping for a weekend as it is beautiful countryside... and I know there is some good pubs up that way too

Where I live (Sunderland) the leyline is out to sea and the closest I can get to it on land is 30 miles to the south and 20 to the north, as I said yesterday I was just screwing about yesterday but today I will check it out properly and follow the line north and south. See what else this indivual line sits on.

Have not downloaded the app yet but I'm from Tynemouth and always heard that Leylines run through the place as many a haunting has been reported.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
You don't want to forget Stonehenge and Glanstonbury Tor in the UK.

Also if you are interested in the subject of ley lines, you should read Stars on the Earth: Domes and Stargates, and How to Interact with Them by Richard Leviton.
edit on 31/3/2018 by YarlanZey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

•Look at "37th Parallel Lines" and then look at 'maps'.

• The Stonehenge in America runs through the Stonehenge in the U.K.

• Ever watch a dog circle around and then finally do their 'duty'? They are crapping where the energy is greater. If You wanted to, You could build Your own pyramid along Ley Lines by triangulating the dog's poop..

• If You live where there is Summer thunder/lightning, You can determine where the Ley Lines intersect...

But the greatest of 'secrets'----

• Ever hear of a "Hollow Earth"? Our Ley Lines are their 'constellations'..

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Thanks for the link, worked instantly on my iPad. I am a bit surprised there are so few in England, I always thought there were meant to be ley lines all over - is it possible that this shows major ones and there are smaller ones much like there are many streams linked to rivers etc?

Interesting the convergence of many in Scotland...

I noticed one passing through Skipton in North Yorkshire - somewhere quite familiar to me so maybe worth a visit again this year.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 808Funk

It's been a while since I've looked but I think one passes really near or over tynemouth.

Like another poster I suspect these are main lines... I Should really dig back into this topic.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I believe that leylines exist but what I don't understand is why people seem to insist that they are straight?

I have heard them be compared to rivers many times, and yet what river do we know that does not wind along in an unstraight manner! In fact this same 'unstraight' theme can be seen with other things in the natural world e.g. veins and arteries
edit on 7-4-2018 by Aelfrede because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Of course, one exception to this would be if this reality is some sort of projection. Beams that operate with a projector screen are straight, they don't follow the contours of the image that they project

originally posted by: Aelfrede
I believe that leylines exist but what I don't understand is why people seem to insist that they are straight?

I have heard them be compared to rivers many times, and yet what river do we know that does not wind along in an unstraight manner! In fact this same 'unstraight' theme can be seen with other things in the natural world e.g. veins and arteries

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I found this video helpful in that it shows people can often be talking at cross-purpsoes when discussing energy/ley lines, as they are actually talking about two different things:

originally posted by: Aelfrede

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join